AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-01-17, 20:40   Link #1821
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacus clyne
how do i view my profile i am a newbie
Welcome.

One way to "view" your own profile is to find one of your own posts and click on your name then choose View Public Profile. Like this:

If you want to Edit your profile, just click on User CP at the top of the page.

That'll take you to all your user settings once again. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 22:56   Link #1822
Shika Love

New to Anime Suki, un.
Shika Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 23:01   Link #1823
Necrodeath

Hello...Might as well re-introduce myself...

So, there was another crash?

Didn't really notice ^^ (not that I didn't stop by from time to time to read, just have been busy lately.)

To all the new people (like...alot of new people): Hi!
To the people who remember me: I'm back
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 01:31   Link #1824
triela
Oh no! Uncle Ganondorf!

Hello! I'm new here ^-^and everyone seems really nice so far!
Well, alittle about myself...well I'm 15 and live in New Zealand, I can speak German and I look forward to meeting some new people!
triela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 11:17   Link #1825
lai

Hello i'm new, I'm on my week off from work and needed to kill the weekdays. This looks like the right place.

i'm sure you dont need to know more.
lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 14:31   Link #1826
Kageho
Saber's Servent

Send a message via AIM to Kageho
Hello, new here to AnimeSuki!!! ...ok, so I've actually been in lurking but not registered mode for nearly since the start of SHUFFLE~!, but I digress, I finally have decided to jump out and join the community!

^_^ Anyways, hiyas. Hope to chat with you all about good anime shows, mangas, and Kami knows what else.
Kageho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 07:22   Link #1827
play92

Location: Where do YOU think I live. . .just kidding. . .I live around the corner. . .
Send a message via MSN to play92 Send a message via Yahoo to play92
Hi! uhh. . .yeah. . .lol, I 've never been on too many forums, thi is my 3rd one

everyone is so mean, and, I dont think most ppl here like me, oh well

P.S ~ yall dont care, do you? *funny, reall funny*

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-01-20 at 20:49.
play92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 21:28   Link #1828
Midnyt
Endorsed by Nodoka!~

Send a message via MSN to Midnyt
Quote:
Originally Posted by play92

everyone is so mean, and, I dont think most ppl here like me, oh well

P.S ~ yall dont care, do you? *funny, reall funny*

I don't believe that people here don't like you, but possibly they are slightly annoyed by your posting habits. Maybe a "lurk and learn" period would be best for you, so you learn what is generally accepted in the community and how best to fit in.

A "Lurk and Learn" period means to just read over threads and discussions for a while without necessarily jumping in. Once you feel like you've familiarised yourself with the community a bit, you could try a post or two. However, don't be scared to type a fair amount for a post, then change your mind if you feel the post is not coming out properly and either stop the post attempt alltogether or rewrite it from scratch. You can use full spellings and grammar here, a forum is not a real time enviroment like a Chatroom or IRC channel. You have the time to look over your posts and make any amendments before hitting the "Submit" button.

I suppose when you type a post before hitting the submit button, you should always think to yourself "Is my post relavent to the discussion, and if so, will someone else find this post useful, informative, insightful, or amusing?" If the answer is yes, then go ahead and post. If someone disagrees with your post, they will usually tell you. You should be more concerned with WHY they are disagreeing with you, rather than the fact that they are disagreeing with you. If you do choose to respond to their disagreement, try to back yourself up intelligently and with reasonable arguments. Above all other things do not respond out of anger (not that I am accusing you of doing that), if you feel yourself getting annoyed with an argument or even the forumite in question, maybe it is time you left that thread alone for a while and cooled off?

Forum posting is an experimental experiance for the forum newbie, however, if you watch for a while to see how things work, then you find that you'll be more accepted when you do start posting.

I feel this post is actually incomplete, partially due to the fact that it is 2:20 AM and I am very tired. I persevered with this post though mainly because I thought it could be of help to you, but if you find it hard to understand, maybe some other helpful forumite will respond with a simplified version.

--End reply--

Oh, and since this is my first post in the intro thread, Hello everyone, I've been here a year and have never took the time to say "Hi" ^_^

Amount of times Midnyt has contradicted himself during the making of this post: 4

Last edited by Midnyt; 2006-01-20 at 22:06.
Midnyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 08:36   Link #1829
DjShine

Send a message via MSN to DjShine
Hi guys i'm DJ Shine
DjShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 15:44   Link #1830
Legend of the Wind

Hi everyone, i'm new in AnimeSuki^_^ I Sign Up two years ago but i completely forget my user name and password. My name Steven Lee, lives in San Diego,CA. My dad half japanese and indo, My mom half dutch and chinese. I'm speak malay, indo, english, and still learning spanish in the school.
Nice to meet ya all ^_^
Legend of the Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 11:54   Link #1831
TehKev

Send a message via AIM to TehKev
Oh noez a intro thread.

So like, new here. Been a bit of a lurker here on and off, but decided I should finally go ahead and register. Soooo.... tada! I arrive!

Hope to make this one my more frequented forums, lord knows I go to the main site enough. xD
TehKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 13:15   Link #1832
DarkSide02
Soul of darkmatter

Send a message via AIM to DarkSide02 Send a message via MSN to DarkSide02 Send a message via Yahoo to DarkSide02
Hey..

Umm new here obviously seemed awsome just from the few topics i mulled over while i was on a one piece search. which lead me here. but yeah well this place seems nice.
DarkSide02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 13:43   Link #1833
Miwa Satoshi
Toryo class of '96

Send a message via AIM to Miwa Satoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Miwa Satoshi
Hey folks, just stopping by since I have a few seeds and D/Ls running at home thanks to this site.

I'll skip on the baking part, Arizona is under enough fire risk as it is.
Miwa Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 01:08   Link #1834
Gray
imma make u want me...=)

Send a message via MSN to Gray
MSN instant message contact for grabs!

this is soo not anime but yea.....i need friends........=)

my fav animes are fullmetal alchemist, inuyasha (pleaz xcuse my spelling), and patlabor. (list soon to change)

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-01-24 at 01:45. Reason: Threads merged. I think that this thread is the proper place for your needs.
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 01:18   Link #1835
fishyfishy2k
Lifes a B*tch

Send a message via AIM to fishyfishy2k
Hey my names Will.
Meh im just asian/chinese dude. 16. california. Trying to get some ideas in on forum just submitting on ideas usually i dont comment on things that much. I like to be mellow and avoid long constructive criticism of most forums sometimes. I like to talk about life cause its so great haha. And the fish stuff is just something i picked up and just stuck with for a while.
fishyfishy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 01:47   Link #1836
Cogwheim
Former Immortal, Future:

Send a message via AIM to Cogwheim
I'm a new arrival. A sexy one, I daresay.

(Pretend that was handwritten in an ornate, cursive fashion, perhaps using a fountain pen. So there you have it. My signature.)
Cogwheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 19:41   Link #1837
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hey there

Kind of new again i was one of the ones that had to re register but anyway hey to everyone i love to talk and hear about anything as long as its intresting drop me line anytime...Just like one big happy disfuctional otaku crazed family
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 00:32   Link #1838
pinsher6

hello to everyone here... hope to have good time with all of you...
pinsher6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 02:00   Link #1839
Vlad Tepes
Child Of Bodom

Send a message via MSN to Vlad Tepes
Hi there

Hiya, I´m Vlad Tepes, and I´m from holland..I kinda like it here ^^
Vlad Tepes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 03:46   Link #1840
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Tepes
Hiya, I´m Vlad Tepes, and I´m from holland..I kinda like it here ^^
That's strange. I thought that Vlad Tepes was from Transylvania? Anyway, we're always glad to welcome a lord of vampires. Please don't eat us.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members