AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2006-04-29, 10:35   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Utawarerumono - Requests for new threads

Since the Utawarerumono forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Utawarerumono thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 12:08   Link #2
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

I think this ones is a given, but a thread for the discussion of the game is obviously needed. I mean, all for the sake of keeping spoilers out of the anime threads
Old 2006-04-29, 12:18   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
I think this ones is a given, but a thread for the discussion of the game is obviously needed. I mean, all for the sake of keeping spoilers out of the anime threads
Fully agree. I expected to see a thread in the Games forum but couldn't find one.

If you want (assuming you know or played the game), please create a thread in the Games forum and it can be moved across into this forum.

We do plan to create the usual threads so give us a day or so to sort ourselves out. It seems there's a problem with accessing this new forum (same problem we had when the Kashimashi was created), tsk!
Old 2006-04-29, 12:33   Link #4
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
If you want (assuming you know or played the game), please create a thread in the Games forum and it can be moved across into this forum.
Ooops sorry I haven't. I just happened to be the first one around here and though about the usual spoiler problem in other similar sections. (cough-Fate/Stay Night-cough)

Hope someone that has played the game is seeing this and start the thread themselves.
Old 2006-04-29, 12:39   Link #5
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

We'll create the usual Image and Avatar threads today as well.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 15:10   Link #6
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm probably the one that always asks this..

Could we get something along the lines of a OP & ED talk, and Merchandise please? ^_^
Old 2006-04-29, 15:19   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
I'm probably the one that always asks this..

Could we get something along the lines of a OP & ED talk, and Merchandise please? ^_^
Certainly, as long as you promise to post in them
Old 2006-04-29, 15:54   Link #8
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Little requests...

Spoiler QA thread... for asking question related to Magazines and what's going to happen next... also the discussion regarding the game and manga (since I hear there is one) might fit here... at least until it gets heated up...

Future Ep Synopsis and Series Prediction thread... with no spoilers...

Simple reason for having 2 threads instead of one... people (like me) get scared off when seeing too many spoilers... and don't really feel like posting in the thread...

Also if there is a separate Spoiler QA thread then the normal FAQ thread can be used for everything else and people won't be afraid to check it out (fearing spoilers)

The third reason is that usually spoiler discussion is usually so "productive" (considering the F/sn and Haruhi thread) that it should have its own thread...
Old 2006-04-29, 17:01   Link #9
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Yes, I think there should be a speculation thread free of spoilers, along with maybe a game thread. However, are there actually enough people who have played the game to warrant a thread? Unless there's a translation thread up, like Shuffle, I would think the game would have to have been popular enough for a significant number of people to have played it to warrant a separate game thread.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 12:06   Link #10
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Spoiler QA thread... for asking question related to Magazines and what's going to happen next... also the discussion regarding the game and manga (since I hear there is one) might fit here... at least until it gets heated up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Yes, I think there should be a speculation thread free of spoilers, along with maybe a game thread. However, are there actually enough people who have played the game to warrant a thread? Unless there's a translation thread up, like Shuffle, I would think the game would have to have been popular enough for a significant number of people to have played it to warrant a separate game thread.
Hmmm…I agree on the two separate threads. I also agree with zalas that there probably won’t be enough chat about the game to warrant a separate thread. Maybe game chat, for now, can be posted in the Spoiler Q & A thread along with other various other spoilers (since playing the game would probably leap you ahead of the anime).

If game chat over takes that thread, then maybe at that time a separate thread should be created. I'll see what I can do about the other two threads.
Old 2006-05-01, 16:50   Link #11
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII

Okay...these threads have been added. Let me know if you think there needs to be any tweaking of them.
Old 2006-05-01, 17:30   Link #12
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Hmmm...I was almost thinking of starting an "Ears & Tails Appreciation" thread considering the various "clans" & species this show has. Of course, just from the OP, I guess I’d have to toss in “wings” as well.
Old 2006-05-01, 17:35   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

What a idea for a thread.. but you just gotta wonder how long it'll last. ^^;

I'm sure as hell ready for some fun with it. <3
Old 2006-05-02, 12:45   Link #14
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
What a idea for a thread.. but you just gotta wonder how long it'll last. ^^;
Hehe.. You're probably right. I'll just post a bunch of tail & ear pics in the Image thread.
Old 2006-05-12, 12:53   Link #15
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Can we have a poll guessing contest about the gender of the twins

Cookies to the people who guess correctly.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-05-25 at 11:47.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 13:00   Link #16
Drytchnath
Sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I second this notion! B/c right now they have me very confused...its a trap i tell you!
Drytchnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 11:58   Link #17
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Quote:
I made a request for a poll on guessing the twins gender with a cookies for the ones who guess correctly. But so far no one has answer my request yet.
This seems like it might be a fun little poll. I have to create a Fav. couples poll in the Ouran Host Club forum also, so I'll get both up ASAP (unless another Mod/Admin jumps in a creates them before I do). I should have some time later today. Cheers.

/Edit: What the heck are their names? I'm looking around, and...

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-05-25 at 12:22.
Old 2006-05-25, 13:11   Link #18
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Dorii and Gura, i think.

Thanks catgirl.
Old 2006-05-25, 16:44   Link #19
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Started to respond to this post, and then realized that Xellos-_^ was already on target with an answer. Anyway, in the credits their names are given as ドリイ and グラア, which should romanize as Dorii and Guraa.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 02:35   Link #20
Omniscient

I'd like to request episode nine's discussion thread. Because of a weird schedule this week, the ninth episode has already aired on a different channel than usual.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote