AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-09-25, 06:49   Link #341
Noires

Glad to see this series has a somewhat decently active thread for discussion. I have a couple of questions and few theories that I want to share.

Questions :
1) Witches are originally human females before they learn the ability to control manga (assuming they are born with that ability), am I correct? If so then why does North, and I guess south to some extent want to wipe you the humans? Wouldn't that mean the extinction of their own race as well?

2) Is Tania a witch? I didn't think she was but it stated in the manhwa that only witches can sense mana or something alone those lines, and she sensed the mana in Tasha's body. But she doesn't seem to have any of the things that come with being a witch besides that. Even her power seems to be un-witch related and other-wordly (some sort of earth god) And we know her power doesn't use mana because her brother Tarras can use it too and as far as we know he has no mana only Tasha is "special chosen one" in this regard.

3)Witches can have kids, right? I don't know why the author said they can't, maybe at the time the didn't know how, 'cause Guinevere had Mordred (Halloween) Ryuhwan's Mother was also a witch so there is that too. ( maybe they became witches after they had kids? )

Here is who I think Varete is:
1) The Sorella of West - the castle we see in Tasha's dream could be West's castle, because each of the 4 great witches is said to have had a castle, and in-fact it isn't Tasha that Varete is seeing it is her master, West? Hence the kindness?

2) Tasha's mom - since she is seen smiling at him and they always have relaxed convos in his dream because Tasha was found adopted if I recall correctly. Maybe she found a way to have child while being a witch or maybe she lucked out that Tasha didn't die of mana poison

Here is who I think North is:
1) Ryuhwan's Mother (because black hair )

2) Tasha's ream mom ( because they share black hair) [I know hair color is a shitty thing to go off on]

3) Tania after she stops being a WH after 6:00pm cause her work time is only 9:00am - 6:00pm she said (I know this one is crazy but I am only going off hair color again and voluptuous body type)

4) The black haired Moirai goddess out of the 3 goddess that Tasha can summon. ( again going off the hair)

It seems to be someone we have already seen or heard off at least, I think. Otherwise I see no reason to have had hid the face.

As for West=Edea - I just can't wrap my head around this. Maybe they pulled an 'East' and West was the Sorella (trained Ryuhwan) or Vice-Versa. But that still wouldn't make sense because there seems to be some sort of connection between Edea and West. Mordred was said to have disappeared after losing in battle against West, yet Edea was somehow in possession of the sealed form of Mordred that became the Halloween given to Tasha. As well Ryuhwan also having another Halloween(Fergus). Also how the hell did Aria beat Edea by herself? There has to be more to it no way she could, she lost to Ryuhwan

The only thing that comes to mind is West has the power to move between/control
alternate realities/timelines/parrell universes and what not. And Ryuhwan and West are that timelines Tasha and Edea.

Last edited by Noires; 2016-09-25 at 07:28.
Noires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 12:19   Link #342
Twi

1.) Mana drives people insane the higher the amount they have and makes witches infertile. They can't have children already and are immortal, plus they see each other as a different species.

2.) Tania and her brother have a contract with spirits of the earth from their family. They aren't witches. Likewise, there are mutants, espers, and chi-users in the series.

3.) Guinevere probably turned into one after she had Mordred or something else plot related, like her being a humonculous.
Old 2016-09-25, 14:09   Link #343
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noires View Post
1) Witches are originally human females before they learn the ability to control manga (assuming they are born with that ability), am I correct?
Are they creating doujins?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 22:11   Link #344
Noires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
2.) Tania and her brother have a contract with spirits of the earth from their family. They aren't witches. Likewise, there are mutants, espers, and chi-users in the series.
I know that but witches are said to be able to sense manga in people as stated by Merlin a few chapters after Tania tells Tasha she can sense/see his mana in his body. Which leaves me stumped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Are they creating doujins?
uh?? Pretty sure it has been said that witches were originally humans if I recall correctly
Old 2016-09-26, 01:47   Link #345
RobotCat
In a Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noires View Post
I know that but witches are said to be able to sense manga in people as stated by Merlin a few chapters after Tania tells Tasha she can sense/see his mana in his body. Which leaves me stumped.

uh?? Pretty sure it has been said that witches were originally humans if I recall correctly
You should read the portion that Eisrache quoted
Old 2016-09-26, 04:01   Link #346
Noires

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
You should read the portion that Eisrache quoted
whatever he/she meant it went over my head
Old 2016-09-26, 07:35   Link #347
Twi

You put manga, not mana. And even if Tania could sense Mana, that could be a part of the contract they have with spirits.
Old 2016-09-27, 22:10   Link #348
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

^ Best. Autocorrect fail. Ever.
Old 2017-06-16, 23:31   Link #349
Twi

New chapter updated. Tasha really knows his way around a witch's heart.
Old 2017-06-25, 22:19   Link #350
Twi

Chapter updated again. It turns out that Tasha had gotten magic from Edea to make his body stronger than the average human.
Old 2017-06-26, 13:40   Link #351
XFire
150% done

Sasha's gonna kill her before they even start training.
Old 2017-07-01, 01:00   Link #352
usaamahahmed101

So, how many witches have fallen for him till the current chapters? I like the master x student relationship....
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 02:53   Link #353
Morilinde

Who knew that Tasha could have such an influence over other females. I mean Edea before and aftermeeting him looks like a difference between day and night
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 10:54   Link #354
Abysmalheart

I also like the romance in the current chapters but I'm confused on what is the authors motive for suddenly bringing another lover interest(one that's better than the previous)

If I recall correctly tasha had feelings for the Mordred(Haloween) which was a total asspull imho and then the author pulls this stunt !
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 15:29   Link #355
Morilinde

Edea can't be another love interest anymore... she is dead. And after that Tasha had never romantic interests, Halloween is fairly recent.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-07-03, 23:47   Link #356
Abysmalheart

The new ch blew me away with the faces Edea made and the ending was... a bittersweet moment if you know what's about to transpire.I also urge you to keep an eye on Tasha collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Edea can't be another love interest anymore... she is dead. And after that Tasha had never romantic interests, Halloween is fairly recent.
I simply can't agree to that given the recent chapter and also the man can still feel for her after she passed away.
I guess we are about to see a better story than what the author brought before the Hiatus. I just hope not to see anymore forced interest like haloween and hopefully that gets cleared up.
Old 2017-07-03, 23:56   Link #357
Twi

I know how this is going to end, but it only makes me feel more sympathy for Tasha since it was his sister who took her away. Still, the fact that she stopped wearing her pajamas is a shame. Those were beautiful.
Old 2017-07-04, 00:15   Link #358
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I know how this is going to end, but it only makes me feel more sympathy for Tasha since it was his sister who took her away. Still, the fact that she stopped wearing her pajamas is a shame. Those were beautiful.
She sacrificed her freedom at home in comfy clothing to impress her pupil.

Kinda makes you wonder about what you've done for your loved one
Old 2017-07-05, 11:55   Link #359
Twi

Another update. Bari is a shipper.
Old 2017-07-11, 11:40   Link #360
Morilinde

Why do I get the feeling that Edea mght try to kill Aria out of jealousy?

Tags
realy slow updates