AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-29, 10:39   Link #8461
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^Oh my~ you too~?

Well~ considering she is also described as a little girl according to the records of some temples including Hayato's report of 'Parion looks like a little girl' is a biiiit concerning~ since the being that is claiming to be Satou-sama's 'other wing' is also a little girl~ if they really are different being from each other and Parion does something~ the future is a little concerning with whatever may happen~

On another note~
Zaikoun's kinda stupid~ no~ he is stupid~ What kind of God would give a his own fragment to idiotic prideful numbskull to the point that the numbskull in question would rampage and cause more harm than good~? And considering he is also a Templar of Zaikuon's church he is just too stupid~ never mind his skills with the sword he doesn't even have a right mind and attitude of a Templar~! A piece of trash~ like I said in my previous post~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 11:56   Link #8462
zezegui222
A simple man

I saw the Yen Press version and.... Sera = Sara and Ringrande = Linegrande '-'
To me is so much strange to read like this after all this time
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 23:51   Link #8463
linhlopbaya

strange. Did Satou just use a bunch of special secret ultimate finish skills in front of Rusus and Fifi? He even showed his manipulating ability and that god sealing magic, fighting overwhelmingly a monster with 3 god fragments. That is unusual, heh.
linhlopbaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 06:37   Link #8464
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlopbaya View Post
strange. Did Satou just use a bunch of special secret ultimate finish skills in front of Rusus and Fifi? He even showed his manipulating ability and that god sealing magic, fighting overwhelmingly a monster with 3 god fragments. That is unusual, heh.
Right?
Waiting for intermission from fifi and rusus's pov
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 09:02   Link #8465
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

There is similiarity between senuma and satou....
Both of them seem to think childhood friend is not equal as lover
Though senuma is behaving more extreme and negative than satou about it

Senuma thing rock miko as pest
While satou think hikaru as no more than childhood friend.... no more that that... or so he think anyway
Old 2018-05-30, 09:24   Link #8466
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

^Add to that~ Satou-sama think about Hikaru as a frolicking childhood friend that often messes around with him~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 13:55   Link #8467
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Or rather than THAT! He dont give a single shit about Hikaru's love at all! XD

Do he even care? NOPE not a single one of those die hard fan girls feeling is given a fck throughout the entire story!! Ahahahahahaha
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 19:42   Link #8468
Hokoga

It's precisely because he cares too much about their feelings that they can continue to take advantage of his kindness towards them and try to force him into marriage with them.

Otherwise he would have already flatout told them to stop trying to forcefully push their feelings on to him or f**k off.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 07:00   Link #8469
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Alisa chan:
^ and then... because sugar is often misunderstood thing and put off remark... 65% probability he is also misundertand his own feeling toward them...
And hikaru know this trait of him, i suspect
====
Chaserjacksaw
He is a weird one fellow i tell you
======
Hokoga:
Like how rock miko not gonna give up to her love to senuma even after he call her pest and try to murder her

I doubt any of satou girl is gonna give up even if he do reject them flatly... no... they will even offer their soul for satou sake... and die for him
Or else their love can not be comparing to the rock miko's love toward senuma
And it will be fexing... really
Old 2018-05-31, 07:36   Link #8470
wuhugm
Confused Shark

It' all the girls fault... So shameless
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 09:08   Link #8471
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

wuhugm:
Well they are maiden in love...so yeah...can not really blame them

But then after watching an anime about highschool girl that fall in love with an 45 years old restourant manager...
I found her annoying

Even if she is also maiden in love but really... her selfishness is unbearable...... make me want to punch her in the face....

I..... want sugar suffer in pain because of that...
Yes
Lets him suffer more...
BANZAI TO ALL MAIDEN IN THE ISEKAI WORLD...!!!!!!
Old 2018-05-31, 09:54   Link #8472
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
It's precisely because he cares too much about their feelings that they can continue to take advantage of his kindness towards them and try to force him into marriage with them.

Otherwise he would have already flatout told them to stop trying to forcefully push their feelings on to him or f**k off.
Yeah, the only thing that can be even be close to that is telling Karina that he already had some he loves, and even that didn't seem to work. There should've been times that Satou had to put his foot down to make a point, otherwise people will just keep assuming stuff (Zena is probably the best example of this, since he keeps denying about being in a relationship with her when others kept asking about it; even Karina (early on) commented how he treats her differently from Zena. Then there's what happened later on in the story with the Earl and the planned marriage, in which Satou fell (not really, more like guilt-tripped) for it). And no, I don't mean that Satou should suddenly treat them harshly or mean (I'm not sure why people suddenly jumped to that conclusion when few people states that Satou should be a bit harsh or 'put his foot down').
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 10:04   Link #8473
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Sugar should totally say to the girls face "Begone THOTS"
Clearly Sugar is annoyed by these bitches
Let the man enjoy his adventure without taking care of these infants
Sugar is too kind and these golddiggers just parasiting of him, despicable
Such a pitiful MC
HEROINES RUIN STORY
Old 2018-05-31, 18:31   Link #8474
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post

Yea thats right but only care Familiar care, BUT that not what they want he keep insisting family he see him or rather he force to look away by saying he care to them like a father.

And for a girl who whole heartedly love him never shall see him as that, the girl love him as a man yet he see them as a daughter even thought he knew that they love him sexually as an opposite sex & not that of a saviour or a hero or a father or brother.

WOW that ridiculously painful for the girl side u know? your affection is being threated as a puppy child love by the one you love wow much worse even thought they have been sooooo obvious about their feeling that they literally shout it and have no choice but show it in a vulgar way cuz this guy like prostitute rather than their feelings....then......what this guy do?

he fell for a airhead million yrs old elf because she have a big boobs and she is AIRHEAD & its outrightly known to the girls how in heat he is for that elf bitch

And that why i cant stand Satou together with this LN & I cant help but sympathize and feel sorry for Arisa and co if we take it in a serious note the shotgun wedding plan is their final desperate assult before everything is too late. Satou take on the God trials so that he may become God and finally fck Aze, Arisa knew it so she come up of this plan behind his back cuz she is desperate she knew that he will never look at them as a woman but only a friend, or a companion or a daughter.....god that soo sad.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 18:59   Link #8475
tuckersister

I wonder how Satou is going to keep his promise about having 100 kids.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-01, 02:55   Link #8476
medassin

seem we have vol 14 coming out in next month. This time maybe we can see the delicious illustraions of "The Pleasant Fellowship of the Underground Labyrinth. i expect picture of yuika as well.

Quote:
「階層の主」を倒した凱旋パーティーの最中、ゼナと再会を果たしたサトゥー。さらにカリナも来訪! 街を案 内したりと賑やかに過ごす一行だったが、迷宮に潜ったゼナが怪物に攫われたという急報が飛び込 み……!?
btw, why desumachi allways publish together with kumoko, lol
Old 2018-06-01, 08:38   Link #8477
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Yea thats right but only care Familiar care, BUT that not what they want he keep insisting family he see him or rather he force to look away by saying he care to them like a father.

And for a girl who whole heartedly love him never shall see him as that, the girl love him as a man yet he see them as a daughter even thought he knew that they love him sexually as an opposite sex & not that of a saviour or a hero or a father or brother.

WOW that ridiculously painful for the girl side u know? your affection is being threated as a puppy child love by the one you love wow much worse even thought they have been sooooo obvious about their feeling that they literally shout it and have no choice but show it in a vulgar way cuz this guy like prostitute rather than their feelings....then......what this guy do?

he fell for a airhead million yrs old elf because she have a big boobs and she is AIRHEAD & its outrightly known to the girls how in heat he is for that elf bitch

And that why i cant stand Satou together with this LN & I cant help but sympathize and feel sorry for Arisa and co if we take it in a serious note the shotgun wedding plan is their final desperate assult before everything is too late. Satou take on the God trials so that he may become God and finally fck Aze, Arisa knew it so she come up of this plan behind his back cuz she is desperate she knew that he will never look at them as a woman but only a friend, or a companion or a daughter.....god that soo sad.
On arisa case
Its probably cause she waste 40 years of her previous live without ever getting married and die single...
And when she being reincarnated and found her type of person
I doubt she want to miss the change to be with the one she love. Not if she die with regret. Before...
So right now she doing do or die approach...
And i doubt she will ever give up if this attempt of her fail...
She will try again and again..

That how wonderfull arisa is...
No wonder if she became wuhugm's favorite
Old 2018-06-01, 08:52   Link #8478
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^That's not why she's my favorite

She's my favorite because she is not reliant to Sugar
She is an independent woman that need no MC to save her
Leave her alone and she will create reverse harem just fine

All other girls are just slave in mind and body and without Sugar they have no power or meaning
Old 2018-06-01, 11:22   Link #8479
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^That's not why she's my favorite

She's my favorite because she is not reliant to Sugar
She is an independent woman that need no MC to save her
Leave her alone and she will create reverse harem just fine

All other girls are just slave in mind and body and without Sugar they have no power or meaning
You do realize she probably would have ended up in the mines if it weren't for Sugar
Or she would have ended up as a demon lord if Sugar isn't there to keep an eye on her.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-01, 12:13   Link #8480
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
You do realize she probably would have ended up in the mines if it weren't for Sugar
Or she would have ended up as a demon lord if Sugar isn't there to keep an eye on her.
What about that one time that Arisa purposely teased Hayato by pretending to be intimate with Satou, while not helping Satou to get out of the said mock battle; savoring the 'stereotypical situation' she was in (yeah, we know that Satou wouldn't lose, but still...).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring