Notices

Old 2018-05-09, 00:07   Link #81
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
New chapter

Kuzu Netori
What is this? it feel like i read doujin about NTR osanajimi It seem like author really has fun to bully and humiliate Lunaria, maybe he's S

Lunaria should be main girl instead of Carolina, Lunaria's interaction with MC is more amuse to read than other heroines and i can see author put effort into her chara (look at her chara long intro).
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 01:09   Link #82
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I think Lunarie is indeed the main heroine

Carolina is the legal/1st wife but not the best

Just like Oukoku Michi, the legal wife is not main heroine
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 01:46   Link #83
Rasty

^ Well that's kind of realistic. For kings there was nothing strange with loving their mistresses and have no feelings (or just minor) for the real wives. Though MC seems weak to Karolina.

I have no idea how the chapter looked before getting edited, but in it's current form it is rather heartwarming. Also, Lunarie is doM, so yeah, she seems rather content with the current situation... poor osananajimi guy, just underdog (also I think this should have gone to short stories, not new chapter, but well there might be something important).

And of course, Lunarie is the best heroine.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 02:33   Link #84
Mirable
ミラベル

^The parts before it getting edited, enjoy. Author should make a Nocturne of this.

Spoiler:
Old 2018-05-09, 02:41   Link #85
Rasty

^ Lol, well he certainly has talent for writing this.
Old 2018-05-09, 02:51   Link #86
wuhugm
Confused Shark

It was edited?
I read the original version

Quote:
《以下、あまりにも過激なシーンのため18禁基準に引っかかりそうなので自主規制致しました。どうしても読 みたいという方はわっふるわっふると感想欄に御書込みください。作者の気分次第でノクターンノベルズに投稿 する(かもしれない)》
I think I saw something like this before too...

Look at the comment section btw lol
Old 2018-05-09, 02:59   Link #87
Mirable
ミラベル

^The first time when MC getting raped by Asmodeus.

Shame i can't find the original of that chapter. I want to read it, it was only time that jerk and arrogant MC was the one that got treated like toy by other lol
Old 2018-05-09, 03:02   Link #88
Rasty

^ Yeah, that one might have been interesting. I wish Asmodeus got more space, for the time being she is a bit neglected. Especially nice would be if she got some communication with the other girls, but I guess that won't happen at least in the near future, considering she appears only in MC's dreams.

^^ Lol.
Old 2018-05-09, 04:11   Link #89
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Coz bitch is not popular in narou

^^Can't you go back in time and find it?
Old 2018-05-09, 06:33   Link #90
Mirable
ミラベル

^^
^
I think she can go into other people's dream, if Asmodeus get a chance to other heroines, i can imagine she might do something immoral with heroines like 3P or yuri if she get bored with MC (pls no).

Already tried it but no luck, do you have original of that chapter?
Old 2018-05-09, 07:12   Link #91
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Unfortunately no

Say Waffuru in the comment, maybe author will duplicate the eros in Nocturne
Old 2018-05-11, 00:14   Link #92
Rinvelt
駄目人間

So, read until chapter 5, and while I dig the characters, I just can't get into naisei at all... Even more so when reading in Japanese.

Well, still going to try to go until chapter 16 at least, as it's what the author recommend. (going to skim through the explanations though)
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 00:41   Link #93
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^But... But... The naisei is smart and believable!
Old 2018-05-11, 00:57   Link #94
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^It's not my thing. But the comments are fun, I really like the narration. Just that I couldn't care less about all the things needed to manage a country...
Old 2018-05-11, 11:19   Link #95
Rasty

^ That's the reason I don't agree with all the novels that go "let's change the regime to democracy", if this is an opinion of a modern-day guy who can read at least three languages (likely) how good are gonna middle-age illiterate serfs be .

Jokes aside, this novel has the naisei nicely done and tends to be concentrated in compact parts (so it's easy to scan through), but if you don't care about naisei/politics/strategy/tactics than you are likely to not like the novel, as those are the main theme and strongest point of the series.
Old 2018-05-11, 11:22   Link #96
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Nononono~

The strongest point is realistic war

In other novels, there's always those asshole adventurers that can wipe out a battalion by himself
Like what's the point in making an army lol~
Old 2018-05-11, 11:29   Link #97
Rasty

^ There are many novels that have realistic wars but suck as a whole. But being a country management that stands on realistic assumptions is much rarer.

But yeah, there is no point in country management if the MC can wipe out the enemy by himself. There is a need for a limit to direct power single person can have (magic, body ability) or some reasons why the people can't use the ability to fight by themselves (for example getting exhausted quickly etc.).
Old 2018-05-11, 11:39   Link #98
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^getting exhausted quickly was what happened to the 2 heroines' sparring

Aragai no Historia also uses that
MC can't use large magic often

Yea, other novels solve NAISEI by instant re-inventing of modern goods
Never seen one like this that does Tax Reform and Religion Tinkering
Old 2018-05-11, 20:15   Link #99
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ That's the reason I don't agree with all the novels that go "let's change the regime to democracy", if this is an opinion of a modern-day guy who can read at least three languages (likely) how good are gonna middle-age illiterate serfs be .

Jokes aside, this novel has the naisei nicely done and tends to be concentrated in compact parts (so it's easy to scan through), but if you don't care about naisei/politics/strategy/tactics than you are likely to not like the novel, as those are the main theme and strongest point of the series.
To be honest, I agree with you. Many people tell me that I should broaden my interests. But hey, I have thousands of LN/WNs, hundreds of VNs and many games on my backlog, how am I supposed to read/play them in my lifetime if I do something else?

That aside, I do enjoy the novel thanks to the MC and the characters interaction by just skimming through the narration. (by the way, to me skimming through narration means to take a quick look at the text without parser, so I can kinda know the gist of things.)
It's the wrong way to read, but hey, like Wuhugm said, MC is really fun, so would be a shame to give up too fast.
Old 2018-05-11, 23:32   Link #100
Mirable
ミラベル

Spoiler for new ch:
Love their interaction

Luna's top priority is her country, she ready to sacrifice a few of her people to save her country (poor osanajimi guy). basically her chara is similar to MC.

I still can't imagine Luna fall in love with MC for real, it implies even if she come to love MC, she will betray MC and switch side without hesitate if MC show sign that he can't protect or try to bring harm to her country.

Tags
choroi mc, elven clans, emperor mc, ikemen mc, romance