Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-03-12, 17:38   Link #41
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
For sure it stinks that the PSP/V folks can't stay on the platform for it. Sounds like they tried, though. I assume that there's no save game carry over to 3, since it isn't as much of a direct continuation of the same story, even if many of the characters are the same?

If there is a carry-over and folks need to get the previous games, it's a good time to do so. Trails 1 & 2 are on Steam sale currently.
There is, and you can easily take anyone's save file for PC
Old 2016-03-13, 11:15   Link #42
Iron Maw
Banned

True, but there are people like us who want have at least the entire trilogy in one place.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 03:10   Link #43
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Necropost but I need some advice.

Just about to start chapter 8 and... well...

Spoiler for Ch8 spoilers:

Given that limitation and my penchant to use arts users, I've got a couple of questions:

1. It's been suggested by most guides that, starting out of Bose, it would be best to do chapter 8 counter clockwise, ending at Rolent, and making sure to finish Grancel before getting locked out. Does doing it the other way around matter?

2. Given the limitation of this chapter, would it be advisable to finish all combat quests in the ENTIRE country before turning the story items in? Typically as you make your single country lap you'd turn them in, but to save myself the limitation I'm thinking of doing 2 laps by doing the sidequests on the first lap, then doing the turn ins and the hidden sidequests on the second lap. Yes I'm aiming for A rank Bracer. Is this worth the effort or is everything in this chapter doable even when gimped by the story?

I'm planning this out because I don't want to get caught with my pants down and not be able to finish quests due to the limitation.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 07:55   Link #44
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Necropost but I need some advice.

Just about to start chapter 8 and... well...

Spoiler for Ch8 spoilers:

Given that limitation and my penchant to use arts users, I've got a couple of questions:

1. It's been suggested by most guides that, starting out of Bose, it would be best to do chapter 8 counter clockwise, ending at Rolent, and making sure to finish Grancel before getting locked out. Does doing it the other way around matter?

2. Given the limitation of this chapter, would it be advisable to finish all combat quests in the ENTIRE country before turning the story items in? Typically as you make your single country lap you'd turn them in, but to save myself the limitation I'm thinking of doing 2 laps by doing the sidequests on the first lap, then doing the turn ins and the hidden sidequests on the second lap. Yes I'm aiming for A rank Bracer. Is this worth the effort or is everything in this chapter doable even when gimped by the story?

I'm planning this out because I don't want to get caught with my pants down and not be able to finish quests due to the limitation.
Everything in that chapter is doable even when you can't use Arts, but make sure to do what the guide says since I think you can miss some if you do it the other way around. Even if it's not, the difficulty for each town is different and I also suggest to do Rolent last. Also..I think you can't do 2nd lap since when you're in town some of the hidden mission will trigger or something so you need to do it first.. I think?

If you're stuck against Abyss Worm, just try to find some youtube video or something. Zane's Craft is pretty good if you manage to stack those worms.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 11:09   Link #45
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I just arrived at the final dungeon. One final push! Should probably finish by the weekend, just in time for ToCSII.
Old 2016-08-19, 19:03   Link #46
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
That final dungeon feels like two chapters long, lol =03

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 09:48   Link #47
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Oh god the last chapter is so damn long. Apparently what I thought was the final dungeon wasn't even THE final dungeon!

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2017-04-07, 11:57   Link #48
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

3rd May.
Old 2017-04-08, 06:51   Link #49
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Nice! Quick question, though: Does someone have a complete save of Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution? I intend to play the 3rd Evolution with the PC version on the side to help me understand everything, and I don't really want to play FC evo and SC evo when I just finished them on PC a few months ago... (Got a Vita recently, so couldn't do what I want to do with the 3rd)

EDIT: Actually, never mind. Unless someone has one and it's easy to transfer and use, the bonuses aren't really worth the trouble.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2017-04-08 at 13:11.
Rinvelt is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, pc stream, psp, traditonal rpg, trails series, xseed