AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-09-25, 20:35   Link #5541
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Keima needs to start humping some love into those girls
Fixed for you.
Except for Yui. The reverse happens.

No Minerva. Those kind of things don't happen in the modern times, it is illegal. Emperor Justinian didn't live long enough to include that in Roman Law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Wakaki favors Kanon and also the fanbase?
Kanon is an expy from Albatross, namely the female protagonist. Not a wonder he is biased for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Well as it has been said, Keima's already been deep inside Kanon. To further awaken her and save her he'll have to similarly penetrate the other girls/goddesses.
I am more inclined to think that his style of going into Kanon is wrong. He should try another.

Quote:
The truth is the appeal of this series for me was always how alpha Keima is and how he moves from one girl to the next without batting an eye. Right now Keima is forced to actually spend time with the girls.

Like I said before, I can't wait until he breaks all of their hearts and reveal he never had any feelings for them.
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned - Zara, from The Mourning Bride by William Congreve.

Now you are talking about women from heaven whose love turned to hatred. Multiply it by 6.5 (+ Hakua for 0.5). What do you get?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-09-25 at 20:45.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 05:18   Link #5542
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Has anybody already made the joke with Keima penetrating the deepest depths of Kanon? and her goddess while he was at it, before pulling out D:?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 05:55   Link #5543
Shadow5YA

Quote:
The truth is the appeal of this series for me was always how alpha Keima is and how he moves from one girl to the next without batting an eye. Right now Keima is forced to actually spend time with the girls.

Like I said before, I can't wait until he breaks all of their hearts and reveal he never had any feelings for them.
That would be stupid. If he does that, he's asking for a bad ending, and he knows better than that.

The closest he would ever get to rejecting any of the girls is acting all grumpy and treating them the same way he treats Elsie.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 06:58   Link #5544
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned - Zara, from The Mourning Bride by William Congreve.

Now you are talking about women from heaven whose love turned to hatred. Multiply it by 6.5 (+ Hakua for 0.5). What do you get?

Nah, I think they'll all eventually accept Keima's actions, albeit begrudgingly, just like Diana and Vulcan. And then when Keima saves all of them and returns their physical forms he'll get twice the harem. I just hope this manga doesn't end abruptly or shitilly like 90% of them out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Has anybody already made the joke with Keima penetrating the deepest depths of Kanon? and her goddess while he was at it, before pulling out D:?

Keima reached the very depths of Kanon's being with the help of Apollo. For a brief moment, all three of them were standing far above Majima town, every inch of it laid out before them. Apollo then apologised for not realising Keima has such a huge key. She gave him three days to do the same for her sisters. Kanon had faith he could do it.

(in case you hadnt read enough of these))
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 07:54   Link #5545
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

I don't get it, what exactly is Apollo doing deep inside Kanon's heart.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 08:59   Link #5546
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Nah, I think they'll all eventually accept Keima's actions, albeit begrudgingly, just like Diana and Vulcan. And then when Keima saves all of them and returns their physical forms he'll get twice the harem. I just hope this manga doesn't end abruptly or shitilly like 90% of them out there.
Most likely he won't. The goddess arc is only the beginning, he has yet to clarify the mystery of why there is a war between heaven and earth, and what is Akari doing there.

Her celestial name is Lumiere, not Rimyuel. Akari means light.

Quote:
Keima reached the very depths of Kanon's being with the help of Apollo. For a brief moment, all three of them were standing far above Majima town, every inch of it laid out before them. Apollo then apologised for not realising Keima has such a huge key. She gave him three days to do the same for her sisters. Kanon had faith he could do it.

(in case you hadnt read enough of these))
You mean his key automatically grants him the status of Goldmember with exclusive access into any girl he wants?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-09-26, 09:01   Link #5547
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The closest he would ever get to rejecting any of the girls is acting all grumpy and treating them the same way he treats Elsie.
Treating them the way he treats Elsie is probably not a bad thing at least he is not denying their existence. And even if it's extremely rare, I think he at least shows 'some' concern for Elsie even if it is really really a small amount.
Old 2011-09-26, 09:23   Link #5548
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Most likely he won't. The goddess arc is only the beginning, he has yet to clarify the mystery of why there is a war between heaven and earth, and what is Akari doing there.

Her celestial name is Lumiere, not Rimyuel. Akari means light.

So she is the key keyhole to the war between heaven and earth?

Judging by what the sensei calls her, she could very well be some noble demon with ties to Vintage.

I would like to see Keima attempt to capture the yanyan devil girl that stabs herself though...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 10:27   Link #5549
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I would like to see Keima attempt to capture the yanyan devil girl that stabs herself though...
I think there are some fanarts showing these .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 12:05   Link #5550
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I think there are some fanarts showing these .
She is so adorable....I think she is the yangire sort that wants Keima to literally stab her....other than a knife, but still a sharp object though.

Anyone wants to take that cute little girl home?

Old 2011-09-26, 12:54   Link #5551
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
I'd rather take home Diana or Kusunoki.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 22:02   Link #5552
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Except for Yui. The reverse happens.
As we shall link you to that 34 picture where Yui was on top of Keima.... Right as soon as I find that picture cut in half in the image... oooh shiny!
Old 2011-09-28, 22:53   Link #5553
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
As we shall link you to that 34 picture where Yui was on top of Keima.... Right as soon as I find that picture cut in half in the image... oooh shiny!
You mean this?

I do have the full version. Send me PM for details.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 08:37   Link #5554
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You mean this?

I do have the full version. Send me PM for details.
You two. Stop posting and linking to questionable images. Right now.

Old 2011-09-29, 09:21   Link #5555
Solafighter
Hige

Proof, that you are older than 18 and i can send the image to ya.
Old 2011-09-29, 17:01   Link #5556
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
You two. Stop posting and linking to questionable images. Right now.
You're only making me want to dig up Shiori doujinshis or pictures of Shiori in a guy's uniform.....

Oh wait. I already did.
Old 2011-09-29, 17:21   Link #5557
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Enjoyed ch 159 ... been trying to think a bit about what Kanon/Apollo was actually "doing" while submerged.

Afaict she was consciously passing the time trying to ... umm ... introduce some kind of "spiritual" elements into the real world via the "created" one she and Keima saw that could increase the % chance of things happening in favor of the goddesses, although only on a small level. Or something like that. Keima's response was different than her approach, and evoked Kanon saying that she had complete trust in him.

But what was not too clear to me was the conclusion of such a dialogue.
Old 2011-09-29, 18:37   Link #5558
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You're only making me want to dig up Shiori doujinshis or pictures of Shiori in a guy's uniform.....

Oh wait. I already did.
I am fine with that so long as she is not in a guy's uniform to imitate Yui.......

Old 2011-09-29, 18:43   Link #5559
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
I am fine with that so long as she is not in a guy's uniform to imitate Yui.......
Oh, she IS imitating Yui, since our dear Shiori thinks Keima has a fetish for crossdressing.....

Old 2011-09-30, 20:38   Link #5560
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Oh, she IS imitating Yui, since our dear Shiori thinks Keima has a fetish for crossdressing.....

I am sure she is so innocent and cute that she won't harbour such dirty thoughts.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen