AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2014-09-30, 11:57   Link #2981
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
But then Kizu happened and Hanekawa voluntarily helped him for "no" reason. Hence why he constantly empathized how she saved him even though he was actually the one literally saving her life back then.
As Shikijin said, Hanekawa became his friend before the incidents and tells him flat out, "I'm not the saint you think I am, I am doing this because you're interesting and I'm interested. This was kind of why people get bad character analysis about her, because they equate it to Twilight. She tells us why she liked him in Neko White, because he desperately helped people while being this kind of pathetic person on the inside ("I fell in love with the crybaby Araragi-kun, because I have never cried before."). And she was the one who talked him out of suicide, so she does deserve some of the credit for that.

Quote:
Hitagi is simply difficult to write properly in a story. She seems to have no particular flaw to exploit, so the only thing connecting her to the overall picture is her connection with Kaiki.
It was told with her privately with Hanekawa and Araragi she still, even now, blames herself for what happened with her mother and has several issues with self-esteem once you get past her initial personality, despite the support she gets from her dad and Araragi. That would have been great to work with, but unfortunately, Hitagi has gotten such a reputation for being this indomitable person whose flaws end up not being flaws that it's made hard to explore. He tried with Koi through Kaiki, but kind of stopped along the way for some odd reason. How she couldn't just tell Araragi to stop throwing himself at Nadeko in particular, as if she was afraid ("if I was that kind of woman my life wouldn't have ended up like this."). He should explore that more, and humanize her character like he did in Neko White (it was criminal not to show the part with her father in the epilogue imho).
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 14:14   Link #2982
mugimugi
bwaka

The is no "before the incidents". Kizu starts, Araragi looks at her, pantsu flash, they walk together and talk about vampires. He meets Kisshot. Turns into a vampire, Hanekawa finds out. Maybe his reputation in school adds to that but...eh
They weren't friends before and she wasn't involved with him or responsible for any of it, though she decides to help him, because as you said she's just interested in him. There's so little she knew about him before and after the turned into a vampire that this counts as having no real reason other than attraction.
This is slightly going off track, I initially did the rundown of their early relationship and those events to describe their Araragi's views on her. Because Araragi (or Nisio) did a bad job on doing that during the Kizu-Bake timeline. Referring to the whole he says he loves her but hates her stuff.
From his point of view, he was saved by her and I think it was even foreshadowing that early in Kizu. Though just from the events happenig, it's not that evident since he was the one literally saving her. She did "save" him because of his state of mind back then. (And this is where my argument with Shikijin started). But then just shortly after with the events of Neko Black, the ugly side her behavior was revealed, and that's what he was referring to when he said she also disgusts him, or whatever he said but then he keeps her a "his Hanekawa" later. And Neko Black did a really confusing and awkward job at describing how he feels towards her.

Last edited by mugimugi; 2014-09-30 at 15:00.
mugimugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 15:24   Link #2983
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugimugi View Post
The is no "before the incidents". Kizu starts, Araragi looks at her, pantsu flash, they walk together and talk about vampires. He meets Kisshot. Turns into a vampire, Hanekawa finds out.
They weren't friends before
Hanekawa befriended him the first time they met, at least in her mind. She added her number on his phone.
Quote:
There's so little she knew about him before and after the turned into a vampire
Mind that Senjougahara already knew about the Fire Sisters back in Hitagi Crab. Hanekawa being Hanekawa she possibly knew even more. Apparently according to the setting Araragi was some sort of celebrity, it was just his selfloathing and his low esteem that made him think he was unpopular.
Quote:
From his point of view, he was saved by her and I think it was even foreshadowing that early in Kizu. Though just from the events happenig, it's not that evident since he was the one literally saving her. She did "save" him because of his state of mind back then. (And this is where my argument with Shikijin started).
I didn't think it was an actual argument, nor I was denying anything specific. I just felt I had to provide some cultural context. You just have to downplay yourself in Japan.

By the way, in Japanese the verb "tasukeru" is the one translated to either "save" or "help". It's the same verb, used for both small and big favors.
Quote:
But then just shortly after with the events of Neko Black, the ugly side her behavior was revealed, and that's what he was referring to when he said she also disgusts him, or whatever he said but then he keeps her a "his Hanekawa" later. And Neko Black did a really confusing and awkward job at describing how he feels towards her.
Kind of agree, but then again nothing could have worked really well. You can't just simply ditch Hanekawa.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 16:56   Link #2984
mugimugi
bwaka

I think my definition of friendship was that they had to establish a proper relationship first to call it like that when I wrote all this. Or at least spend a bit more time together.
I don't remember when or if it's even true but I think it was mentioned that Hanekawa heard about Araragi before they met. Or at least it was mentioned that he gained a reputation when not attending to school, which she should have known about.
Then he befriends Hanekawa, starts dating Hitagi both rather "famous", Kanbaru starts spreading rumors about him and some people know him as the big brother of the Fire Sisters.
A legend was born.

Actually, now that we learned about pretty much everything about him, it's understandable that he values his friends so much and is so self-sacrificial about it. It's not just that he gained these traits after Kizu, the fact that the Sodachi thing had such an effect on him is probably a good indicator that he was always that "good guy". But I would have liked seeing his relationship with a male friend in the series. A lot of his personality or actions look like chivalry towards women (though he has other sometimes ulterior motives and maybe also depression?), I wonder how he would have acted with a male friend.

I usually don't really care too much about speculating about these characters and just accept it (though I like discussing it).
But I get asked sometimes what I think about his perversions or his pedo tendencies. Like is he's a pervert/lolicon? Is it running gag because of the self-referential writing? Has Araragi good intentions (like with Mayoi) or is it meant as a joke by him, the author or both? Or just the author's own interests? I think a lot of that doesn't matter too much or can be explained by observing his character, context, the writing itself and Nisio as a author. Or maybe it doesn't need or can't be explained. But the one thing I didn't really figure out was his line in Neko when gets the sword and says his reason is that he thinks Hanekawa is hot before he leaves.

Last edited by mugimugi; 2014-09-30 at 17:18.
Old 2014-10-01, 05:24   Link #2985
Shikijin

Quote:
I think my definition of friendship was that they had to establish a proper relationship first to call it like that when I wrote all this. Or at least spend a bit more time together.
That's why Hanekawa is more like one of those generals of the past, like those in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Once she makes up her mind that's it.
Quote:
But I get asked sometimes what I think about his perversions or his pedo tendencies. Like is he's a pervert/lolicon? Is it running gag because of the self-referential writing? Has Araragi good intentions (like with Mayoi) or is it meant as a joke by him, the author or both? Or just the author's own interests? I think a lot of that doesn't matter too much or can be explained by observing his character, context, the writing itself and Nisio as a author. Or maybe it doesn't need or can't be explained.
Yes, he does say it's all a joke. Though the line often gets blurred, he doesn't actually have much interest in loli bodies. That's why the only other one who had girlfriend potential for him was Hanekawa, and yet he never touched her with a finger, because in the end he is faithful to Senjougahara.
Quote:
But the one thing I didn't really figure out was his line in Neko when gets the sword and says his reason is that he thinks Hanekawa is hot before he leaves.
(The original Japanese word was "moe" instead of hot)

That was just him spouting cool lines. But so what if he finds her hot? Even Senjougahara finds Hanekawa hot
Old 2014-10-01, 09:44   Link #2986
Kreion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Anyway, admittedly it is hard to understand why Araragi didn't date Hanekawa. Much like in the real world, it's just the kind of thing that simply happens.
I don't think that's really the case, considering also the fact that Hitagi barely appears in the novels. In fact I am baffled by the dimension of her fanbase compared to her overall presence in the story.

Hitagi is simply difficult to write properly in a story. She seems to have no particular flaw to exploit, so the only thing connecting her to the overall picture is her connection with Kaiki.

Yes, Kaiki was her lover, but the two probably never even kissed or even held hands together. It was all a thing in their heads made overdramatic for entertainment purpose.

I don't think it's hard to understand why Araragi didn't date Hanekawa really...he never makes any sort of move towards her. It's safe to assume that pre-kizu Araragi was a 'good' person - at least the kind of person that wouldn't start a relationship based solely on lust. He has little/no experience with 'love' - to the extend that he has to go to Tsuhiki for advice - but he recognizes that he doesn't love her as much as he finds her attractive.

Which isn't surprising as practically every character who meets her thinks she is...Kizu splits time between Hanekawa, Kiss-shot and Oshino, out of those characters she's the one whose most openly on 'his' side. Yet the two of them don't talk about much of importance in the book, a lot of their discussion comes back to his situation etc. It's only in Neko that he starts to get to know her personally and starts to understand what his emotions are.

But as you've discussed he has a pretty complex relationship her for the entire series.

As for Koi...the Kaiki/Hitagi thing always seems to be a joke that's thrown around more than an actual thing. Though as you said it's entirely possible that there was some...connection between the two of them, but I wouldn't call them lovers considering nothing ever actually happened.

He's more like what-if scenario for the most part...
Kreion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 10:48   Link #2987
Altima of the Gates
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
(The original Japanese word was "moe" instead of hot)

That was just him spouting cool lines. But so what if he finds her hot? Even Senjougahara finds Hanekawa hot
Plus, and the important part to emphasize was that he was trying to sound cool while choking back tears, but the anime didn't emphasize that part.

Aarargi is abnormal, remember the last part of Neko Black where he and Hanekawa talk? He blatantly is relying on her more than he seems to(which is part of the reason for the stress), and during their last talk, one of the big bursts of emotion he has was saying, "if you turn delinquient, what am I supposed to do?!". People tend to forget these little details that give more complexity to the character's actions, thoughts, and feelings.

As for Kizu, mugimugi, she really helped more than his state of mind, she trained him to use his abilities more than Kisshot did and told him how to beat Episode. Oshino was just salty she was the big reason why his plan worked, beyond her strangeness.
Old 2014-10-01, 13:44   Link #2988
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreion View Post
I don't think it's hard to understand why Araragi didn't date Hanekawa really...he never makes any sort of move towards her.
He didn't exactly make any sort of move toward anyone. In the end it was the girl that had to do the work. And it's not like Hanekawa wasn't trying to "fish" him... she made him deputy class rep for a reason. She was subtly shaping him up.
Quote:
but he recognizes that he doesn't love her as much as he finds her attractive.
I wish you could give Araragi more credit. He was willing to die for Hanekawa's sake. He cared that deeply for her. Lust seems to be just a comic outlet for his feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelynxTiger View Post
There should be a japanese course called "Learning japanese to be able to read the monogatari novels" then everyone would be happy
That's what I did. I taught myself Japanese exactly to read the Monogatari series. Resources are everywhere on internet. You don't even need to learn the kanji at first, softwares translate them for you. It takes a bit of practice because Japanese as a language is very different from Western languages, plus Nisio can be a bit hard at times, but it's doable.
Old 2014-10-01, 14:31   Link #2989
mugimugi
bwaka

Yes I understand "moe" losely as being attracted to someone or something because of certain traits. In Hanekawa's case, I would think she's hot as well.
Also did he? I think he called her moe before the last line, then he poses and says the last line before the chapter ends.

What I didn't understand was the purpose of saying that, considering he was talking to Meme. Like, was he literal? Was it because what he found out about her recently?
Considering that he mentioned striking a pose, I get that he was trying to look cool, but that line certainly doesn't help in my opinion... It's just weird to write a line like that in that specific moment and context. But that whole scene was weird to be honest, like when he can't listen to what Meme says about Hanekawa anymore and gets angry or frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
As for Kizu, mugimugi, she really helped more than his state of mind, she trained him to use his abilities more than Kisshot did and told him how to beat Episode. Oshino was just salty she was the big reason why his plan worked, beyond her strangeness.
I think that's what helped his state of mind. I can't say if Nisio had the scenario already worked out with Sodachi, or at least and idea as for why Araragi was depressed. But we can tell that he lost faith or trust in people and relationships or whatever. So her helping him out and sticking with him during that crisis even though she had no proper reason to was what had an effect on him, I guess. But I also don't think that point was too much a thing back then considering it was the 2nd story and possibly the last.

Quote:
That's what I did. I taught myself Japanese exactly to read the Monogatari series. Resources are everywhere on internet. You don't even need to learn the kanji at first, softwares translate them for you. It takes a bit of practice because Japanese as a language is very different from Western languages, plus Nisio can be a bit hard at times, but it's doable.
When did you start? I never practiced reading or writing, I was only able to listen to it. Monogatari still gives me hard times, so I often just gloss over the sentences and fill in subconsciously what I missed thanks to context. I still have to stop and look up stuff all the time.

Also I have the full Zoku raws now (feels bad though, I want the actual book...). But that person who did the latest detailed summaries for the short stories and Owari I think will probably long done writing one for Zoku before I even finish the book.

Last edited by mugimugi; 2014-10-01 at 14:54.
Old 2014-10-02, 03:04   Link #2990
Rost-Light
Nonsense Bearer

Quote:
He didn't exactly make any sort of move toward anyone. In the end it was the girl that had to do the work. And it's not like Hanekawa wasn't trying to "fish" him... she made him deputy class rep for a reason. She was subtly shaping him up.
I have to disagree about "any" in your statement. Yes, may be he didn't take concrete actions and "Hitagi strikes first!", but I can't say that he didn't want to.
The next day, after the first conversation with Hitagi, he climbed to the roof of the school on a steep wall - not only because "I want to fulfill the request of my friend" - when you read about his thoughts it is became obvious that he wanted to impress her.

And there is one of my favourite moments in the Mayoi Snail, when Koyomi thinks about resolving little girl's problem as soon as possible to spend all day with Hitagi:

" I can treat her to lunch, and go shopping with her. If there is still time after that, we can go somewhere else for fun. Yeah, that should work. Thanks to my sisters, I can’t just go home, so I can spend the day attending to Senjougahara. Luckily, I have plenty of money on me, so-…Wait, why am I so intent on doing things for her!?".

This thoughts are still new for him, but it's obvious that he are already moved by Hitagi. "-wait, why does it look like I'm becoming unable to part with Senjougahara's poison now? " and so on. He had no time to do anything because Hitagi confess to him almost immediatly, but if she doesn't it wasn't impossible that Koyomi would take a step forward. He was ready for this.

And Araragi said that he asked her out in a date many times before she brought him under starry sky, but was rejected.
It is not fair to say that Hitagi made their relationship alone. She took initiative but Koyomi already had some intentions about her

Quote:
I wish you could give Araragi more credit. He was willing to die for Hanekawa's sake. He cared that deeply for her. Lust seems to be just a comic outlet for his feelings.
Yeah, he was ready to die for her sake. But Hanekawa did not need it. She needed him living with her. But Araragi prefer to die for her sake then live for her sake. After he found out her true personality he was very afraid of her.

"Cats frighten me.
And -- Hanekawa is equally as frightening. "

This is not clearly connected to your dispute. And I don't think that Araragi's feelings toward Hanekawa are based on lust - it is stupid - he has complex feelings but they are not resolved in the form of love

But I just find this moment interesting and I want to change topic a bit. Koyomi starts in Kizu without any motivation to live, then in Neko Black he is still not ready to live - he prefers to die, and only after meeting with Hitagi... No, it's starts earlier, but it is important factor. And I still want to see the result of this development in Zokuwari. If Nisio abandoned this theme in the "final" novel I will be very depressed.

Quote:
What I didn't understand was the purpose of saying that, considering he was talking to Meme. Like, was he literal? Was it because what he found out about her recently?
Considering that he mentioned striking a pose, I get that he was trying to look cool, but that line certainly doesn't help in my opinion... It's just weird to write a line like that in that specific moment and context. But that whole scene was weird to be honest, like when he can't listen to what Meme says about Hanekawa anymore and gets angry or frustrated.
Why weird? Hanekawa is his ideal, even after Neko Black even after Neko White. And Oshino said very unpleasant things about her. And this things are true, and moreover Araragi already realized most of them himself. When you know something like that - it is already painful but when you listening about it from someone else - it's completely different. And moreover - Oshino asked Araragi one vexing question. As always Oshino already knew the true answer but Araragi still tried to hide his emotions behind this "cool" phrase. As for me it's only natural.

Last edited by Rost-Light; 2014-10-02 at 05:55.
Rost-Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 08:43   Link #2991
Shikijin

Quote:
When did you start? I never practiced reading or writing, I was only able to listen to it. Monogatari still gives me hard times, so I often just gloss over the sentences and fill in subconsciously what I missed thanks to context. I still have to stop and look up stuff all the time.
I don't remember the year but the first book I tried was Nisemonogatari. Neko had yet to come out. Writing would help remembering the kanji, but for me it was enough just being able to read, with an OCR program that would save me from looking up every kanji.

Nisio admittedly is not an easy start, but it's like a crash course, you'll learn a lot of things about Japanese in a short time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rost-Light View Post
I have to disagree about "any" in your statement. Yes, may be he didn't take concrete actions and "Hitagi strikes first!", but I can't say that he didn't want to.
Well, when I actually read the first story, he sounded more considerate toward Hitagi than even the anime made him to be. Then again it's partly a matter of narration style, I guess. When you can read his thoughts it adds a new dimension to the character.

Obviously it's not like Araragi could have had some real resistance toward Hitagi. I just wouldn't say his behaviour could be considered specifically "seductive", more like simply "chivalrous".
Quote:
The next day, after the first conversation with Hitagi, he climbed to the roof of the school on a steep wall - not only because "I want to fulfill the request of my friend" - when you read about his thoughts it is became obvious that he wanted to impress her.
Sorry, but I don't even remember the scene after all these years. It sounds so surreal that it was probably metaphorical though.
Quote:
Yeah, he was ready to die for her sake. But Hanekawa did not need it. She needed him living with her. But Araragi prefer to die for her sake then live for her sake.
At the time Araragi didn't really know that Hanekawa loved him. That's why he was shocked to hear that in Tsubasa Cat.

More in general, Araragi believed to be unlovable at first.
Quote:
After he found out her true personality he was very afraid of her.

"Cats frighten me.
And -- Hanekawa is equally as frightening. "
He also found Senjougahara scary sometimes, like with the ballpoint pen incident, or when he was abducted. It's no big deal. Every girl in Monogatari got her scary moments.
Old 2014-10-02, 10:09   Link #2992
Rost-Light
Nonsense Bearer

Quote:
Well, when I actually read the first story, he sounded more considerate toward Hitagi than even the anime made him to be. Then again it's partly a matter of narration style, I guess. When you can read his thoughts it adds a new dimension to the character.
That's right. Anime version makes even Gahara-fun as myself doubts about Koyomi's feelings toward her up to the moment when Koyomi refuse to die for Hanekawa sake on the roof, because he remembered about Senjougahara. This moment convinced me, even if it was in the form "because if I die, Hitagi will kill Hanekawa". I wonder if I ever read this scene in the novel. I think that his thoughts at this moment are very important but all that I have is just a "flashback" in the anime version. I guess in the novel this scene is more detailed.

And because the lack of this moments many people end up believing that Koyomi has no feelings toward Hitagi at all. It's pretty sad for me.

Quote:
Obviously it's not like Araragi could have had some real resistance toward Hitagi. I just wouldn't say his behaviour could be considered specifically "seductive", more like simply "chivalrous".
May be, but I still think that it is not necessarily to behave yourself seductively to become closer with girl. Sometimes "chivalrous" way works too.
But I think it is only matter of point of view and different experiance. By Araragi's behaiver and thoughts I consider him more motivated towards Hitagi and you don't. It's natural. I accept your points, thanks.

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't even remember the scene after all these years. It sounds so surreal that it was probably metaphorical though.
Years? I guess you just didn't read Koyomi Flower from Koyomimonogatari yet.

Spoiler for quote:

But I mixed up the date of event. It was not "next day" but day after "next day". And yeah, I have quoted only the part which gives benefits to my opinion. If you read full story you will find out that his motivation at that moment is very debatable. I think that his thoughts at this moment clearly contradict (OBJECTION!!! ) his actions and make a conclusion that he tried to hide his feelings from reader. But someone else may come to a different conclusion.There are no solid facts here.

Quote:
At the time Araragi didn't really know that Hanekawa loved him. That's why he was shocked to hear that in Tsubasa Cat.
More in general, Araragi believed to be unlovable at first.
This is a solid point. I can't argue with that. At least until I will read Tsubasa Cat.

Last edited by Rost-Light; 2014-10-02 at 10:28.
Rost-Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 12:42   Link #2993
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rost-Light View Post
Years? I guess you just didn't read Koyomi Flower from Koyomimonogatari yet.
Ah yes, Koyomimonogatari. I thought you were talking about Bake because you mentioned their first conversation. So it's Koyomi Flower, at the beginning of chapter 3.

In fact rereading that part I wouldn't really say Koyomi thought Senjougahara would be impressed. Even though she knew he was a vampire, that was a bit reckless of him. On the other hand I can agree that he was going too far for friendship, even considering how he usually behaves.
Old 2014-10-02, 14:07   Link #2994
Altima of the Gates
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
But I just find this moment interesting and I want to change topic a bit. Koyomi starts in Kizu without any motivation to live, then in Neko Black he is still not ready to live - he prefers to die, and only after meeting with Hitagi... No, it's starts earlier, but it is important factor. And I still want to see the result of this development in Zokuwari. If Nisio abandoned this theme in the "final" novel I will be very depressed.
Well he still has the self-loathing and almost of a martyr complex, seeing as he almost killed himself with Nadeko, in opposition to the fact that he knew Hitagi would be sad if he died. It is partially why Hitagi was over a barrel and worried on what to do, so it's not like their relationship stopped that part of him, moreover, she kind of enables that, because she finds him helping people to be attractive as evidenced by her conversations with Kaiki when he asked her to just tell Araragi to stop. Being with Hitagi didn't necessarily fix that abnormality of throwing himself in the wood chipper.

Quote:
The commentaries written by Nisio for the last episode of Tsubasa Cat make that a bit funny though. They hung out pretty much all the time, that gym storage room incident in Kizu, the multiple passes he makes on her and the way he chickens out at the last minute for each one of them. I got the feeling some of it was the fact that he was, as Hanekawa said, a chicken. That punch he got from her was well deserved if he honestly thought that girls just do that naturally for any friend. His excuses were also gut busting.
Old 2014-10-02, 14:36   Link #2995
Shikijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
The commentaries written by Nisio for the last episode of Tsubasa Cat make that a bit funny though. They hung out pretty much all the time, that gym storage room incident in Kizu, the multiple passes he makes on her and the way he chickens out at the last minute for each one of them. I got the feeling some of it was the fact that he was, as Hanekawa said, a chicken. That punch he got from her was well deserved if he honestly thought that girls just do that naturally for any friend. His excuses were also gut busting.
Past a certain point you just can't manage a love triangle without a dense MC

In Araragi's defense, that one time with Nadeko in Nise the way he was dense was incredibly funny (at least if you read the novel).
Old 2014-10-08, 08:41   Link #2996
Pi-face
Donut shop owner

New Zokuowarimonogatari spoilers from 4chan:

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2014-10-09, 05:41   Link #2997
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-face View Post

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Let me get this straight, so basically Araragi didn't enter a mirror world but actually transformed his whole town and the people in it?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 07:26   Link #2998
Shikijin

I finished reading the book. Review:
Spoiler for Zokuowarimonogatari:
Old 2014-10-09, 12:00   Link #2999
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi-face View Post

Spoiler for Spoilers:
So wait is -that- why Ougi's wearing a male uniform in Hana?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 13:31   Link #3000
Shikijin

IIRC in Hana Ougi said s/he wasn't a trap. That may have been a lie, or maybe not. Maybe it is the subject of another story.

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance