AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-11-10, 18:09   Link #10821
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Let's go with A~
Old 2008-11-10, 18:14   Link #10822
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Spoiler for Divided Destiny, pt. 19:

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
As the best way to go
need to know what it can do before anything bad happens.
Old 2008-11-10, 18:42   Link #10823
darkbluemint
The Last One

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
A, please and thank you
Old 2008-11-10, 19:06   Link #10824
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
How come? The site is more popular than ever... I haven't been around... but I have had the host moaning at me about the ever increasing bandwidth usage.

I'm done with the fanfiction though. My own IP eats what free time I have now. -__- But hey, what with the film coming sometime ...fairly... soon, there will probably be a revival.
Shame I was really enjoying Swat Fate.

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
A Lets see what Bardiche can do.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:19   Link #10825
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
you did great on saying what you wanted to. Infact, I'm really happy that you didn't like it at first but then started to. It makes me feel nice. Hopefully when I re-do the fist few bits it will be more... professional? After all, it was never intended to be a serious story until about half way though >.< Thanks alot for the kind words!!
To tell the truth, I have always liked more serious, real and you can say professional stories. It's because there are two literary works that at some point of time I knew by heart. It's Tolkien's Lord of the Ring trilogi and Sapkowski's Wiedźmin. And when I read fanfiction I subconsciously seek for one closest to my ideal. I know that nowadays I look mainly for yuri fanfictions, but even so I could state a lot of examples of stories, that I belive are the best in its way of telling the story to the others, or, probably more importantly how these stories touches my frozen heart. In Negima, where I belive only in KonoSetsu it is Trial by Heart and in MSLN its Saved by the Bell. They art forever written in my heart and I doubt I can ever forget them. And PS!Vivio should the quallity remain same or better than second half probably becomes one of them, like story of two girls, both on the edge of the society, one mainly because of her job and the ither because of the relationship she shared, probably shares and hopefully is going to share in future. I just hope this will meet my expectations.
BTW Where is Syn's face on your signature? I may be blind but I don't see it anywrehe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Heh, thank you very much. ^__^ I've actually recieved a few requests to continue on with the Lutecia/Vivio stories from what I've built with Never Been Kissed and Never Confessed, but I must admit I'm a little hesitant about it. I honestly didn't think the pairing would be this popular.

And DezoPenguin is awesome. I owe him a lot for writing that omake for me. :3
I personally think it's amazing that there art readers who ship other parings than Vivio x Syn (which probably became canon in this thread) and, even though I allways wanted to see some Car X Lutecia fics, I still consider this couple to be cute. So if you had received requests for continuation don't hesitate to write my name under one of them, especially under the fluffy one.
And I belive your stories about LxV are popular because of the fact we somehow can find in them counterpart to PS!Vivivo....
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:33   Link #10826
OrderNorChaos

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
I will go for choice A then.
OrderNorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:46   Link #10827
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
I have been inspired!

Spoiler for Dark Clouds:
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:54   Link #10828
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Gotta know how to turn it off in case it goes hayware so A though its meaningless if it goes haywayre and has weapons.

Complication Update: Sheba´s fic, "The Journeyers" has been added. Go read it if you didnt do so already, its pretty good.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 20:38   Link #10829
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
I have been inspired!

Spoiler for Dark Clouds:
Oooh, this I like
Old 2008-11-10, 21:16   Link #10830
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Front page updated with both Evil Rick and Pengy-chan :3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 21:46   Link #10831
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
I personally think it's amazing that there art readers who ship other parings than Vivio x Syn (which probably became canon in this thread) and, even though I allways wanted to see some Car X Lutecia fics, I still consider this couple to be cute. So if you had received requests for continuation don't hesitate to write my name under one of them, especially under the fluffy one.

And I belive your stories about LxV are popular because of the fact we somehow can find in them counterpart to PS!Vivivo....
Funny, I don't ship Vivio x Syn. But honestly, I think that's more because I was ignorant of the fandom at the time and wasn't completely familiar with her character save a few one-shots by Satashi, so I never got into it...

I'd love to continue my Vivio x Lutecia series, but right now I'm not sure if it's better to end it where it's at. I don't want to take it so far that it dries up or gets totally crazy; honestly, the only other storyline I have left for a one-shot format is either Nanoha confronting Lutecia about her intentions for Vivio or the two having to deal with the fact that Vivio won't be "legal" for another 3 years...

Counterpart to PS!Vivio? Really? I never thought of it that way.
Old 2008-11-11, 00:45   Link #10832
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
That might be an intresting idea, (some Fanartist seem to think so too)... though it might be a bit tough to "steer" Caro away from Erio/Elio in a believable manner... but given the great talent of the people here... it seems quite likely that such a story might be written. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing some LoliVivioxLoliVita (ViVi)

@RadiantBeam For the age of consent, which is what I assume you mean then it depends on which Nation you are basing your story off of. For example, according to my research, in Japan the base age of consent is 13.

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 01:27   Link #10833
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It was... lackluster. The reason being that there wasn't really all that much detail on the fanservice. Now normally this isn't a bad idea for a fic (and indeed, it can be agood one) but for a fic that is obviously a fanservice fic, having very little detail on what the girls are wearing and their actions and emotions during the stripping sort of goes against the purpose of the fic. It's like writing a romance fic with very little emphasis on the romance.

My advice: Don't hold back! Dive full deep in the clothing, the actions, and the emotions of the characters. You're not trying to write an all-ages fic, you're writing a fanservice fic.
I suspected this kind of... My only good attempt at fanservice seemed to be the Satashi vs Angel yakyuken. I think I'm just not comfortable submitting canon characters and other people's characters to so much fanservice or... Something.

Though I shall also blame laziness. I told myself "No WoW!" until I finish it so I kinda... Rushed...
*Is a horrible person*
Old 2008-11-11, 01:28   Link #10834
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm more of a Little Knight Mother person myself. It has something for everyone, in the early days loli Nanoha with loli Vita, and later on adult Nanoha with loli Vita.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 02:32   Link #10835
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
*Stumbles in* Eh.. How long was I out? What'd I miss? *Reaches for NanoFate*

EDIT: Ha. Page for NanoFate.net D:
You've been out for a LONG time. Go back and read the backlog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
And also, Evil Rick: Staring at your avatar too long makes my head explode.
Seriously.

Quote:
DIVIDED DESTINY
Two People, Two Paths

Previous Installments
-Intro
-Chapter 01
-Chapter 02
-Chapter 03
-Chapter 04
-Chapter 05
-Chapter 06
-Chapter 07
-Chapter 08
-Chapter 09
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
A. Oh yeah Bardiche! So how is Raising Heart going to get in this? I want my device love. <3

Quote:
I have been inspired!

Spoiler for Dark Clouds:
Very interesting story. I'm glad Nanoha finally got it together. Even if it was a tough blow, she needed to be strong. What inspired you?

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 03:23   Link #10836
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Alright folks, listen up.

Your beloved writer, Evil_Rick, has asked me to confirm his fanfiction writing credentials and the quality of his stories with the local residents. Rick seems to believe that his fanfiction is so wonderful that merely having posted it is proof that he is an awesome writer, so I want opinions on Rick's work from everyone who reads this post. And don't say "Well he's a good writer" and don't say "He's a shitty writer" either; give me reasons why Rick's work is good or bad or utterly horrible.

Rick has quite literally asked for this, so don't be afraid to tell him exactly what you think of his work. Anything you say, no matter how scathing or critical it may be, will only help Rick to realize his failings and produce better, higher-quality work in the future.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 06:00   Link #10837
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright folks, listen up.

Your beloved writer, Evil_Rick, has asked me to confirm his fanfiction writing credentials and the quality of his stories with the local residents. Rick seems to believe that his fanfiction is so wonderful that merely having posted it is proof that he is an awesome writer, so I want opinions on Rick's work from everyone who reads this post. And don't say "Well he's a good writer" and don't say "He's a shitty writer" either; give me reasons why Rick's work is good or bad or utterly horrible.

Rick has quite literally asked for this, so don't be afraid to tell him exactly what you think of his work. Anything you say, no matter how scathing or critical it may be, will only help Rick to realize his failings and produce better, higher-quality work in the future.
I like Evil Rick's fic's because they I think that they have a lot of scope to them.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 06:31   Link #10838
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
@RadiantBeam For the age of consent, which is what I assume you mean then it depends on which Nation you are basing your story off of. For example, according to my research, in Japan the base age of consent is 13.

13?

Isn't that a little... y'know... young?

I'm going to have to do some research of my own on this, I thought the legal age was 18...
Old 2008-11-11, 06:42   Link #10839
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

13?

Isn't that a little... y'know... young?

I'm going to have to do some research of my own on this, I thought the legal age was 18...
I did some research myself with the little time I have atm, and interesting results popped up. 13 is the legal age, but there are a lot of institutions and municipalities that have different rules that bend this law.
THat was just a short scouting of the info though, so there is much more.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 06:45   Link #10840
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
I did some research myself with the little time I have atm, and interesting results popped up. 13 is the legal age, but there are a lot of institutions and municipalities that have different rules that bend this law.
THat was just a short scouting of the info though, so there is much more.
According to Wiki the legal age is 13, with some exceptions for things like homosexual love and certain laws...

But since Mid-Childa is really a made up place to begin with, I guess the age of consent all depends on the writer.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha