AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-02, 04:48   Link #5301
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Rito, the homing mouse missile... excellent chapter except I didn't want Mea to see him naked coz this will be her second time! Give other girls a chance.

This might be the hundredth time it's been said, but it's a shame Saki's heart is captured by Zastan.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 05:33   Link #5302
ShiroiRyu

Oh man oh man oh man.
The Yami face at the end of the chapter. XD
Old 2013-01-02, 05:37   Link #5303
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I have but one thing to say about chapter 27:

I don't read this manga. However, I've seen pics of this latest one. Holy mother of mercy.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 05:53   Link #5304
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Rito, the homing mouse missile... excellent chapter except I didn't want Mea to see him naked coz this will be her second time! Give other girls a chance.

This might be the hundredth time it's been said, but it's a shame Saki's heart is captured by Zastan.
first of all its zastin and yea its a shame cause she's got a rocking bod but sadly we get the ninja girl it seems she'd work better with the whole ruler of the galaxy thing.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 08:43   Link #5305
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rito can now identify girls by their asses. Or Momo at least. Interesting. Mea's smile was very sweet... as sweet as Yami's angered face on the last page was hilarious. Yami hadn't been this peeved in a while. Rito is in for a world of hurt.
Old 2013-01-02, 09:18   Link #5306
Freeter
beyond

Nemesis is quite the puzzling villain. She knows Mea is being influenced by everyone on Earth just as Yami has, yet she mostly leaves her on her own. She uses others to carry out her deeds when we've seen that she's quite capable of handling things herself.

If Nemesis really wants Yami to succumb to the 'Darkness', why doesn't she just order Mea to go on a killing spree? Mea's insanely loyal to her, and if Nemesis is constantly keeping an eye on her and Yami then surely she would have seen the near incident those two had on the roof back in chapter 3.

I know that this chapter is establishing the obvious "bad guy starts turning good" trope, but it's pretty hard to swallow that Nemesis actually wants this to happen since she even sent those bounty hunters after Mea just to remind her that she's a weapon. I'm hoping that Yabuki and Hasemi actually carved out her grand scheme and aren't just winging it.

Quite the lengthy rant for a chapter about Rito being a mouse Felt like a nice throwback to the original series though.

Quote:
Rito can now identify girls by their asses. Or Momo at least. Interesting.
He could probably identify them by their breasts also in a blind grope test (especially Nana)
Old 2013-01-02, 09:26   Link #5307
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

I know that this chapter is establishing the obvious "bad guy starts turning good" trope, but it's pretty hard to swallow that Nemesis actually wants this to happen since she even sent those bounty hunters after Mea just to remind her that she's a weapon. I'm hoping that Yabuki and Hasemi actually carved out her grand scheme and aren't just winging it.
My guess is she's either being really cocky or she actually has a good reason to think that regardless of what happens, she can count on Mea's loyalty.
I wouldn't put it past her to have something up her sleeve, since she already has something similar in plan with Yami, and she's already far more reformed than Mea.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 00:50   Link #5308
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well that chapter was interesting. it had maximum ecchiness but still pertained to the story on how mea is changing fucking awsome i cant wait to see what nemesis has in store lol
Old 2013-01-04, 05:11   Link #5309
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

I didn't expect much from the previews, but that was a very well-done chapter. Hot fanservice, good character development, Momo being hot.
Old 2013-01-04, 11:19   Link #5310
zibi88

but still its funny that Rito saw momo's ass so many times that he remembered its shape and size and can tell who it is xD.... I guess momo would be happy to hear that :P since it would mean that she was able to place something deep into ritos memories so now its all natural to him ^^

and damn those "fan-club" members are so freakish annoying... even momo cant stand them... they are following her everywhere...taking away her private space and time... all they belive that they will achive something and that momo will chose somone from their fanclub >__< now they made a annoying song and took momo's time with rito.... no wonder she is frustrated and has to do everything durring night ^^ (and mostly end of school and going home is the best time for her)

anyway its funny that momo and rin throught that the mouse was cute.... so maybe there is some hope for rin afterall :P

anyway nice "starting new year" chapter... generall 95% of fanservice with most girls... and 5% development for mea
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 17:00   Link #5311
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Great chapter. The service was top notch. Just when you think there is a limit, BOOM it's gone.

LOL at the end with Yami. "As expected."
Old 2013-01-06, 19:21   Link #5312
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Mickey Mouse Rito is more mousier than you!

Damn the dripping bathing suit, the Yui and Sarenji sandwitch, Yami's "EXIT" and again Rito's exposed manliness to Mea. XD

Oh man I can't get enough of TLRD!
Old 2013-01-06, 20:15   Link #5313
sky black swordman

^ Yes, it was however, Mea wants to see his manliness or "Beast"!

I finally got around to reading chapter 27 properly. Even if it was brief, I loved Rin in this chapter!
Momo's influence is finally having an effect on Rito is he can now notice the differences in girls butts and even in mouse form Rito can still make Momo a bit hot and bothered.
The short tail makes that mouse look a bit like a hamster.
Old 2013-01-06, 21:00   Link #5314
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Maybe there is a chance for Rin to join after all I sure hope so!
Old 2013-01-06, 21:07   Link #5315
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I can't help but feel that every time a TLR girl gets a look at Rito's Beast, think of the song Animal by Joe Inoue and Yoko Yazawa, although, looking at the lyrics, that's probably what Momo wants to do with said Beast^^;;.
Old 2013-01-06, 22:32   Link #5316
kagato3

Quote:
Nemesis is quite the puzzling villain. She knows Mea is being influenced by everyone on Earth just as Yami has, yet she mostly leaves her on her own. She uses others to carry out her deeds when we've seen that she's quite capable of handling things herself.

If Nemesis really wants Yami to succumb to the 'Darkness', why doesn't she just order Mea to go on a killing spree? Mea's insanely loyal to her, and if Nemesis is constantly keeping an eye on her and Yami then surely she would have seen the near incident those two had on the roof back in chapter 3.

Quite the lengthy rant for a chapter about Rito being a mouse Felt like a nice throwback to the original series though.
:
Something I said a while ago, when we first got to meet Nemesis, might help explaine this.
Quote:
I'm getting a more tragic vibe from Nemesis, She seems almost sad as she was explaining the "darkness" that was sleeping in Yami. Given that she seems more outgoing then Yami I'm wondering if she didn't try to stettle down at one point and it all went wrong and her whole goal was to prevent the same pain she went through from happening to the other weapons
Realy the only things she has done are control students to atack Yami, Gave the bounty hunters that atacked Yami and use her loved ones as shields Yami's location, and gave a speech to Yami about how it is impossable for weapons to live with others due to the darkness within them durring which Nemesis stated that her first goal was complete since she belived that Yami felt she didn't turely belong liveing with people. Haveing Mea go mass murderer would not be good for Nemesis's plans as it would pretty much turn Yami against her and the only thing we know for sure is Nemesis wants Yami to join them. Also I'm not sure that The Darknes itself is a corrpting force but as explained seems to be a WMD mode that if activated incorrectly could swallow everything around the weapon.

Nemesis is pretty much a dark mirror of Yami in tha pretty much everything about them is reversed
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 00:05   Link #5317
Used Can

Quote:

It could be many things. Like it was said by someone else, Nemesis could turn out to be yet another character with a sad background due to being raised as a weapon.
Another idea could be that Yabuki and Hasemi don't give a fuck and they just go with this as they please, without taking the plot seriously.
Yet another idea could be that Nemesis is letting Mea experience regular, peaceful human life only to have Mea's views on it tarnished later, make Mea hate all of that and have her become an assassin through and through. Nemesis did say she was fond mostly of fucking with people's minds. So, she may be planning on doing this with both Mea and Yami.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:00   Link #5318
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Makes me wonder every time Rito is a "BEAST". I feel that might get used in a future chapter.
Old 2013-01-08, 01:23   Link #5319
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Maybe there is a chance for Rin to join after all I sure hope so!
Something I wholeheartedly agree with. I really enjoyed the latest chapter and that squat.
Old 2013-01-08, 02:13   Link #5320
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Rin would be a good choice. I think it was Yabuki's mistake to add Saki to the harem since she loves Zastin, but it was probably just a small detail he probably forgot. Also, with Rin in the harem, that chalks up swords user (kinda) out of our Rito's harem bingo book.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen