AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-12-31, 15:40   Link #2161
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I was frustrated at getting 10 rolls again today but got Khumbira so I'm happy and now I can lick anyone else to spark.
Old 2018-12-31, 20:10   Link #2162
Kurohane

Table for Six for rerun?! NO~! I haven't been able go through Let's Hang yet.
Old 2018-12-31, 23:41   Link #2163
Forsaken_Infinity

The wind Gisla leak was real but I am not sure how worth considering wind's more of a stamina ele for endgame and primal even more so.

A new suptix, and actually surprising for once!
Old 2018-12-31, 23:46   Link #2164
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Hm? They had suptix on January last year too.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 03:10   Link #2165
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
The wind Gisla leak was real but I am not sure how worth considering wind's more of a stamina ele for endgame and primal even more so.

A new suptix, and actually surprising for once!
They're half assing an attempt to make Zephyrus grid viable by throwing a wind Gisla.
Problem is. While summer Zoey can be used off element using her still is a wasted slot.
If Hades got Stamina just give it to Zephyrus too already.
It's one if not the worst grid rn.
Old 2019-01-01, 08:25   Link #2166
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Hm? They had suptix on January last year too.
I don't remember if they also had a suptix on December. Did they? Either way, it's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
They're half assing an attempt to make Zephyrus grid viable by throwing a wind Gisla.
Problem is. While summer Zoey can be used off element using her still is a wasted slot.
If Hades got Stamina just give it to Zephyrus too already.
It's one if not the worst grid rn.
Zeph was already viable from just the raw power it has with JK daggers. The hp from Lecia daggers is nice too. It's not quite the worst grid rn unless you mean among all primals and even there it can still compete due to wind chars and the grid power. I use it anyway. It just lacks some second mod and yeah that'd ideally be stamina but enmity's alright. It's just a nice boost when you inevitably lose hp on some HL raids. It's not a bad addition for now. You'd definitely not be running Summer Zooey for this though. Scathacha and just mash. I decided against getting it for now anyway. I will get a copy eventually but I wanted to save a dama for my second gisla for the GW heh. Don't really need it right now and will just wait and watch.

Happy New year to everyone btw. Not sure if it's a tradition here but I like to timestamp my grids at the end of the year. Here's 2018: https://imgur.com/a/6Muvd1p
Old 2019-01-01, 09:08   Link #2167
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Happy New year to everyone btw. Not sure if it's a tradition here but I like to timestamp my grids at the end of the year. Here's 2018: https://imgur.com/a/6Muvd1p
I always thought 2 Fimbuls was the standard, but you're running one? Why?
And you say Crimfins aren't necessary for Agni as long as you have 4 Ixaba?
Old 2019-01-01, 11:52   Link #2168
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
1 Fimbul is plenty enough for the Kengo bonito setup. Otherwise, 2 Fimbul is used for the "standard" setup, even though Kengo bonito can be used for practically anything, even for long fight like shiva. In fact, you can actually remove it altogether.

As long you can maintain your hp high enough, crimson fingers impact is dampened a bit, so you can just add some extra DATA instead.
That said, I don't think that setup works that great for Dark because their HP is significantly lower than fire, as such it is way easier to fall off around 70% hp, unless you have halloween lady grey. I will try going with just 3 FS 2 Gisla, but it is generally up to people preference and compo since 4 gisla 2 FS, 4 FS 2 gisla or 4FS 2 blutgang are great for their respective situations.
That said, after running motocal for a while, I came to the conclusion that 3 FS 3 gisla is not cost effective, since the third gisla doesn't provide enough damage compared to 3-2-1 claw or 4FS 2 gisla.

Double Hades.
Common weapons: Parazonium, Cerberus Order, Qilin Sword, Qilin Bow
Blue: 2 Fallen Sword, 4 Gisla
Red: 3 Fallen Sword, 2 Gisla, 1 Celeste Claw
Cyan: 3 Fallen Sword, 2 Gisla, 1 Blutgang
Yellow : 4 Fallen Sword, 2 Gisla
Green: 4 Fallen Sword, 1 Gisla, 1 Celeste Claw
Violet: 4 Fallen Sword, 2 Blutgang

Cyan and Yellow seem to be the most consistant.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2019-01-01 at 12:14.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 15:41   Link #2169
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Hmm, I have three copies of Gabriel right now.
Should I use them to limit break so I can save sun stones?
Consider I already have Ka-On on FLB, so I don't need that much damage cut.

Edit: Curses to the rings and its RNG. Today I tried my rings on Magisa for a status rate up, and the disaster happened again. I got a ougi cap up 18%
Why, WHY!?
WHYYYYYYYY!!! Why the ougi cap up only shows up when I tried the ring on someone that's not 7!?!?!?

Last edited by shmaster; 2019-01-02 at 02:43.
Old 2019-01-02, 02:47   Link #2170
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
2 fimbuls are the "standard" but what the second fimbul would provide is too little for my grid. I prefer to mash more turns rather than try to keep my hp super high for the fimbul to be worth it. Note that Klashikari's video without fimbul has a stamina weapon -- the ultima katana which can also provide some more damage cap up, preferably chain burst for water setup as ougi cap isn't really needed so much. I have one too and used to use it instead of the fimbul but I am almost 100 % going to recycle the katana for something else now that bonito can't be used to meat farm off element.

As for Crimson Finger vs Ixaba, it really comes down to how many weapons you have and what your personal preference is. People will recommend anything from 2 Ixaba and 4 Crimson Finger to 4 Ixaba and 2 Crimson finger. All of that can work but the highest dps meta right now is 6 Ixaba for say PBHL racing. It's just nicer to be at full hp than have to worry about maintaining low hp but not dying. You cap with 6 Ixaba even off element anyway so you just pop up a potion after 50 % when the Lizard gets para'd and mash hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That said, I don't think that setup works that great for Dark because their HP is significantly lower than fire, as such it is way easier to fall off around 70% hp, unless you have halloween lady grey. I will try going with just 3 FS 2 Gisla, but it is generally up to people preference and compo since 4 gisla 2 FS, 4 FS 2 gisla or 4FS 2 blutgang are great for their respective situations.
Actually I think it's the other way around. Dark keeps hp high up much easier and the fully damage oriented grid doesn't cost hp. Fire, if it ran the best trium weapon it had in Athena spear, had very little hp. Fire characters are also much worse at keeping hp. However, Fire burst is much stronger so you could skip the fight around very fast. We will have to see the boss to know for sure whether this will work or not but in a vacuum Dark stamina is stronger than fire stamina. I do have H. Grey but I might not even run her if the fight doesn't warrant it.

Quote:
Hmm, I have three copies of Gabriel right now.
Should I use them to limit break so I can save sun stones?
Consider I already have Ka-On on FLB, so I don't need that much damage cut.
Yes, just uncap them with the dupes. The call is decent but it's not worth multiple summon slots. Multiple copies don't stack as far as the sub aura goes as you probably know. So Gabriel's at best 1 flb copy type of summon.
Old 2019-01-02, 03:12   Link #2171
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
As for Crimson Finger vs Ixaba, it really comes down to how many weapons you have and what your personal preference is. People will recommend anything from 2 Ixaba and 4 Crimson Finger to 4 Ixaba and 2 Crimson finger. All of that can work but the highest dps meta right now is 6 Ixaba for say PBHL racing. It's just nicer to be at full hp than have to worry about maintaining low hp but not dying. You cap with 6 Ixaba even off element anyway so you just pop up a potion after 50 % when the Lizard gets para'd and mash hard.
Wait, you forget about wind phase's hp1.
And in pubs, I see that hits more often then not.
From my personal experience, the group of people that's hardest to compete with in PBHL are earth enmity lords.
They Zoey on turn one and then kick her to back with Hound Dog. Then let the hp leak status stays on as long as possible. Then they let hp1 hit them on purpose, and they spam Uriel....
To this day I have not found a way to beat them....
Old 2019-01-02, 05:07   Link #2172
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Actually I think it's the other way around. Dark keeps hp high up much easier and the fully damage oriented grid doesn't cost hp. Fire, if it ran the best trium weapon it had in Athena spear, had very little hp. Fire characters are also much worse at keeping hp. However, Fire burst is much stronger so you could skip the fight around very fast. We will have to see the boss to know for sure whether this will work or not but in a vacuum Dark stamina is stronger than fire stamina. I do have H. Grey but I might not even run her if the fight doesn't warrant it.
The reason why I stated Dark has more trouble to handle Stamina than Fire is because of its inability to restore missing HP except very rare case like Six's self regeneration. I say that because bosses tend to have more and more dispel and neutral damage special attacks, meaning that even Six and Orchis are prone to lose HP. That or 1-2 charge diamonds too.
For instance, maintaining full HP against Metatron feels like a fool's errand because of his special attacks and so on.
Fire has Anila, and Yuel to a certain degree to make up for HP loss, and Athena is a very good asset as to maintain high HP too + Hollowsky spear. On the flipside, Dark has merely damage prevention that is more often bypassed nowadays.

As far as I can tell on twitter, a lot of hades players aren't so keen to join the stamina bandwagon exactly because it way more frequent to stick around 50-70% HP than full HP.
Old 2019-01-02, 10:59   Link #2173
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Wait, you forget about wind phase's hp1.
And in pubs, I see that hits more often then not.
From my personal experience, the group of people that's hardest to compete with in PBHL are earth enmity lords.
They Zoey on turn one and then kick her to back with Hound Dog. Then let the hp leak status stays on as long as possible. Then they let hp1 hit them on purpose, and they spam Uriel....
To this day I have not found a way to beat them....
Earth is strong with Summer Rosetta swap in for Zooey like you have described. Permanent team echo with monstrous attackers in Ayer and Sarasa. But it can't beat a good Fire or Wind team, especially if they have a Freikugel. For fire with Ixabas, yeah, you ideally use your ult in wind phase, but just pop a potion in that phase if you aren't full then. You can also just do enmity Fire. The idea becomes the same as Wind in that case. Swap Zooey out after conj for Esser / Siete. Wind can also do a Runeslayer composition where you don't swap Zooey but give her hostility and hope she dies. Ixaba fire can do Runeslayer too. Both Fire and Wind want to abuse Nio / Esser's ult hard with multiple shivas. Earth can't really keep up with that hard burst and outside the burst the damage is only slightly better for Earth. In weak rooms with not many hardhitters, maybe Earth can creep up enough turns to sneak ahead eventually but in any good room, it will lose.

On the other hand, Earth is neigh unbeatable in Akasha right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The reason why I stated Dark has more trouble to handle Stamina than Fire is because of its inability to restore missing HP except very rare case like Six's self regeneration. I say that because bosses tend to have more and more dispel and neutral damage special attacks, meaning that even Six and Orchis are prone to lose HP. That or 1-2 charge diamonds too.
For instance, maintaining full HP against Metatron feels like a fool's errand because of his special attacks and so on.
Fire has Anila, and Yuel to a certain degree to make up for HP loss, and Athena is a very good asset as to maintain high HP too + Hollowsky spear. On the flipside, Dark has merely damage prevention that is more often bypassed nowadays.

As far as I can tell on twitter, a lot of hades players aren't so keen to join the stamina bandwagon exactly because it way more frequent to stick around 50-70% HP than full HP.
Fire is also terrible at hp regen. The GW meta team didn't use Anila. Yuel was there but she was more a backup / extra echo bot. Even with both of them hp regen is still hard for fire, especially with how little damage prevention they have normally. But the heavy bursts let you play around triggers nicer. In the end you just abuse FLB super buncles but that's damage prevention and Dark's better there. GW also gives you enough pots that you'd rather have a damage dealer who can mostly take care of themselves than a dedicated healer. Funf in Light is just about the only healer that you want on the frontline but only because she finally brings some damage between the stamina buff, the magic torrent single target turret enabler, and her enabling HL Katana right away. And she actually keeps up with damage from most bosses for the most part.

Dark has reason to be more skeptical of stamina than Fire solely because of Zooey though. Enmity curve is still stronger by far than Stamina on early turns and you are left with 50-70% hp after the conj buff's over where gislas are just about the same as FS. So it's definitely not a complete write-off. That's a good thing. But I doubt it will be the enmity lords who will be at the top for GW.
Old 2019-01-07, 00:50   Link #2174
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ugh, I can't decide what skill 2 to give to my Omega Spear.
With fire omega spear team now a thing, and has use in light too. I am seriously consider to build some spear teams.

But the skill 2... my gut instinct tell me to give it normal attack up. It synergize with Shiva and 10 in fire team, and can beef up the cap up Kumbhira is already providing in light.

Or ougi cap up. Fire has stupidly high ougi rotation thanks to Anilla, and Noishe is beefing up ougi so much in light that I want to make the most out of it.

Or abi cap up, consider fire team is so high on ability damage and can be critical in soloing Tiamat Malice. Not totally useless in light too to beef up Kumbhira's ability damage or Juliet's additional ougi hit.

I need advises!
Old 2019-01-10, 03:45   Link #2175
Forsaken_Infinity

I switch skill 2 for my Ultima weapons a lot anyway. The cost for the second skill is basically nothing. It really depends on the fight what you want but given that you are making it for Fire and Light, both of which have very high ability damage, I would default to ability damage cap up for most fights. It is also the highest value in terms of just the cap up it provides so it's not a bad choice. Do you have Athena?
Old 2019-01-10, 05:03   Link #2176
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I do have Athena.

Now I think about it. Normal damage cap seems to be the least favorable.
The main use in fire is for 10's ability 4. But usually none solo raids ends so fast I don't have the chance to use it anyway.
While in long raids like Akasha I use my water team instead.

So this really just leaves ougi cap up and ability cap up...
Old 2019-01-10, 07:12   Link #2177
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Normal damage cap is actually serviceable for Fire, considering capping autos isn't exactly hard and some characters like Shiva are even more obsene with that. And it might be exploited by Zeta 5*, assuming she is good that is.

Ability damage cap up is only good if you abuse Athena, which isn't exactly the best character for short fight.
It may be useful for Kubira due to her abi 2 being auto activated quite frequently on the long run, but there isn't really any other light spear character that benefits a lot from abi cap up. Naoise and Zeta only has damaging ability, and the CD for both abilities is 6 turns.
So unless you really want to focus on Athena damage output alone, I wouldn't bother with abi dmg.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2019-01-10 at 07:26.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 22:15   Link #2178
Forsaken_Infinity

Song herself has a strong nuke too which used to be like half Light's damage (with other half being Lucio's nuke lol) just last year in UBHL.

It sounds like he plays magna for both so I am not too sure that straight up atk cap helps all that much, especially for Fire. Any fight that doesn't activate your enmity nicely becomes a major PITA. On the other hand, Fire chars in general have tons of nuke. You'd likely still want to run Esser here and there as well and she brings in tons of skill damage -- I don't think the additional damage for her ult from an atk cap makes up for the skill damage she brings for Magna. Fire grid can abuse ability cap hard with multiple Ushumgals too. Athena's just a nice bonus. But ability cap is kind of wasted if you have another Ultima weapon with ability cap as at least my main use for ability cap is leeching and Arcarum.

If you don't want ability cap then I would just go with Ougi cap or even chain burst cap which is very underestimated. It makes more sense for Fire than Light due to Anila but Light does have Amira too.
Old 2019-01-11, 02:24   Link #2179
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yeah, Magna on both.
Not enough Ixaba or Eden, despite having both Agnis and Zeus.

But I guess Zeta is worth considering? If the FLB is good, then a that's 3 person with normal damage burst... hmm...

But currently leaning ougi cap up at the moment. Fire has high ougi rotation in the first place. While light has Noise, who boosts too much ougi damage that it feels like a waste without more cap up.
Old 2019-01-11, 12:05   Link #2180
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

My point wasn't "Light and Fire don't benefit from ability damage" but rather "light and fire spear teams don't benefit that much from ability damage".
You obviously don't need characters to match the weapon prof for the cap up skill, but I consider it as a requirement to have 3 characters of that prof (2 if none of them are the MC, since they need that the least generally speaking).

From my perspective, ability damage cap up works best with a Omega Sword instead of a Omega Lance, because the former has vastly more characters matching the weapon prof with noteworthy nukes.
Meanwhile, with Lance, it is kind of a mixed bag: Athena becomes incredibly busted against AOE bosses and the likes, but other spear users like Shiva don't really have a noteworthy damage ability, and while Essel could be counted there, I have hard time to believe she would be used alongside Athena, to the detriment to either Shiva or Anila (assuming you have all of them, of course). But your mileage may vary greatly depending of the composition I guess.
Same goes with Light, where Kubira has a semi auto spam ability, but no other spear user will benefit a lot from that. Only a non spear user like Sorn would benefit from it.

That said, Ougi cap up seems to be the most reasonable choice for the Omega Spear in term of impact and character "coverage" so to speak. I mentioned normal damage as serviceable, but not exactly the best choice in general.
I'm still disregarding Chain Burst completely because most of the time, you don't want to have a full chain burst since you generally want firing off ougi asap (be it for racing or ougi effect).
In a nutshell: Ougi > Normal >= Abi >>> Chain burst for the omega spear imo.