AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-30, 10:42   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Character Discussion - Sae

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Sae related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Amagami SS fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2010-07-30, 23:53   Link #2
D-Gold
Aurum

I have a feeling I am going to enjoy her arc the most.
Does anyone know what order of girl arc the anime will go in?
Old 2010-07-31, 00:10   Link #3
lionel23

Watch the into when it shows all the girls in the classroom, that's the order their story will be.
Old 2010-07-31, 00:19   Link #4
D-Gold
Aurum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel23 View Post
Watch the into when it shows all the girls in the classroom, that's the order their story will be.
thanks for the info

I looked at the opening and I thought that may be the order but I could not really confirm it.
Old 2010-08-01, 17:40   Link #5
ueXia

Sae arc is IMOUTO arc, 'nuff said.
I have this weird feeling that Sae's arc will be the most perverted of them all .. because she's as well endowed as Rihoko, but 200% shyer.

Yeah .. good stuff coming.
Old 2010-08-01, 18:32   Link #6
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

I', betting this will be our last look at Awesome Curly Hair after Kaoru.
Old 2010-08-02, 12:39   Link #7
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
This. Miya is the only reason I'm looking forward to Sae's arc right now. Sae hasn't made much of an impression on me so far, but maybe she'll suprise me later.
Old 2010-08-02, 14:30   Link #8
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

She really hasn't done much for an impression to be made, but yeah there's plenty of time for that in her arc.
Old 2010-08-06, 17:16   Link #9
Dreamchaser

I can't wait for her arc since I've liked her ever since the bread queue scene which was very cute. I do hope they keep that one for her arc. It will also be very interesting to see how Junichi's sister will react to the fact that Sae likes her brother.
Old 2010-08-07, 08:27   Link #10
msg

I wonder whos boob is bigger Sae or rihoko? lol

Sae is too sweet that my gums hurt...gotta to stay away from her arc
Old 2010-08-09, 21:02   Link #11
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
I have this weird feeling that Sae's arc will be the most perverted of them all .. because she's as well endowed as Rihoko, but 200% shyer.

Yeah .. good stuff coming.
Sounds good
Plus, she looks like the cutest of the girls.
Yes, this should be very interesting
Old 2010-08-10, 01:25   Link #12
Divini
Senpai!

Mmm kouhai->senpai admiration is a really cute thing to watch, especially when the senpai is the protagonist.

Plus, Miya gets, well, suspiciously jealous whenever she sees her brother get all close with another girl. I wonder what her reaction to this would be?

Part of me hopes it's not a major part of the drama that arc... and a part of me hopes it is.

Anyway, two things to look forward to.
Old 2010-08-28, 04:13   Link #13
Unos Hambalos
Ham Ham

Send a message via MSN to Unos Hambalos
Glamorous body!

Didn't notice that she's big where it matters until I saw the newest ep.

sig by rikikai
Old 2010-08-28, 13:26   Link #14
matteas
Member Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos Hambalos View Post
Glamorous body!

Didn't notice that she's big where it matters until I saw the newest ep.
Same with me. I only realized it in the first episode of her arc, too. To be honest, it quite surprised me ^^'
Old 2010-08-28, 13:51   Link #15
Tabris

I like cute, shy girls.

But Sae is too timid. Hopefully she'll express herself a bit more as she opens up.
Old 2010-08-28, 17:16   Link #16
Qikz

I think I'm definately going to enjoy Sae's arc the most so far, she definately has a glamorous body! I'm more wondering what that Lucky Devil juinichi is going to get to do with Sae, I mean after what he done with Kaoru and Haruka, it can only get better!
Old 2010-08-28, 21:12   Link #17
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I prefer the forward kouhai but the timid one is good too. I think I just like kouhai's period though.

I am wondering if she will ever act forward with Junichi though. It's going to be interesting.
Old 2010-08-28, 21:36   Link #18
msg

I do think Sae is the richest among all the girls followed by Haruka and Tsukasa.Shes always seem to going in/out of a luxury car (looks like a luxury car to me)...when going back, go to school, etc..
Old 2010-08-28, 21:38   Link #19
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
Same with me. I only realized it in the first episode of her arc, too. To be honest, it quite surprised me ^^'
Don't think they even made it obvious until she got out the car.. I only knew she was stacked in the first place because of chapter 3.5 of the Ai manga.
Old 2010-08-29, 03:52   Link #20
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I am wondering if she will ever act forward with Junichi though. It's going to be interesting.
The setup for Sae's arc is for her to overcome her shyness, and seeing as though we're bound to see romantic interaction with Jun, then that should exactly be where this arc is headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Don't think they even made it obvious until she got out the car.. I only knew she was stacked in the first place because of chapter 3.5 of the Ai manga.
Yeah it's also because of Love Goes On that i know about Sae being stacked. All of her scenes so far in the anime haven't had the chance to show it, i mean she was either wearing her winter coat or school blazer. They did a very nice job of keeping it a secret.