AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-17, 23:42   Link #321
HitoriTomoyo
Tomoe Mami Fan

Didn't Ayumu erase the memories of all of the bystanders that saw him in his Masou Shoujo costume last episode?

This episode was really well done, balancing not only quality development for both the plot and characters but as well as still remaining funny with some really hilarious jokes (Haruna's Tamago Tea/Sera's ceiling ninja antics); with so much potential, I personally can't believe this is only going to be 13 episodes (at best) aired. Totally looking forward to future episodes more than ever now.

Spoiler:

TOMOE MAMI FOREVER <3
HitoriTomoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 23:50   Link #322
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think we need to use the word "die" less casually or bear the risk of being slapped by Yuu. Fortunately she doesn't use her backhand or you'd wish you were a zombie.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 23:51   Link #323
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Also, take note of Madoka's smug face in the second pic
Wrong show. Haruna is this show's magical girl.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 00:09   Link #324
PzIVf3

PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 00:53   Link #325
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Spoiler for Character first impressions:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 01:10   Link #326
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Spoiler for 2:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 01:45   Link #327
Mizuno
Undefined

Also good to know that it probably won't be a monster of the week type of anime.
Old 2011-01-18, 02:41   Link #328
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

This show is shaping up to be one of my favorites this season. This episode got a good balance of comedy and some serious plot.

Spoiler for episode 2:
Old 2011-01-18, 03:54   Link #329
PzIVf3

Additonal pic has been added.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2011-01-18 at 13:10.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 04:04   Link #330
Mizuno
Undefined

That's great but since it contains info we aren't supposed to know yet. Isn't that quite the spoiler?
Old 2011-01-18, 04:16   Link #331
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Lol, this show is hilarious. Loving it.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 05:01   Link #332
iceyfw

another good episode. more background info on how they met and kept the plot moving at the same time with showing a change in yuu when it comes to death. btw, towards the end of the OP you can see a glimpse of foreshadowing of who will appear next in the few episodes.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 05:08   Link #333
Ichijo

Good episode.
Spoiler for Ep2:
Ichijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 05:56   Link #334
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
So merchandise are popping up already? If they somehow decide to make a Nendo Yuu with mini Elizabeth... I think I will fork out the money for it.
Old 2011-01-18, 09:38   Link #335
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So~~ anyone willing to take a wild guess at what the girl in the OP is? No, I doubt she's a xxxxx.

Her hairpin vaguely looks like a shuriken so she could be another ninja. Kind of doubt it though. Let's see... we've already got a necromancer, a zombie, a vampire ninja and a magical girl. Seems like anything is possible.
http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/zombie/
it looks like she has something to do with ramen. Either she's a never fat chick that eats ramen or her weapon is ramen don't know how that will work out. Probably like Setella@Freezing with her hamburger addiction. She appears in both episodes in PE uniform so I guess she's good in sports and stuff.
Old 2011-01-18, 09:56   Link #336
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

You know I'm looking forward to that lass with the shuriken hair clip but I'm still wondering about the twintail lass, is she gonna play any kinda part or purely just BG character?!!
Old 2011-01-18, 10:43   Link #337
tsunade666

Haruna in the dakimakura reminds me of hideyoshi...... I'm in serious trouble if I'm seeing them both the same because their is a huge difference on those two.

Sera reminds me of Kaori. Using a sword like weapon with ponytail and hot bomb body.

I wonder who the twin tail is. By the picture provided above. The girl whose name is Tomonori looks like pig tails and not twin tails.
Old 2011-01-18, 10:57   Link #338
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Considering someone says that a protagonist is "better than average" for at least one or two shows every season (and considering the number of shows that air during a season even in the winter months, that's a not insignificant amount of shows), I'm wondering if the genre as a whole tends to be underestimated in terms of characterization.
Perhaps you're right. I can only speak for myself, but out of all the harem shows I've watched including this one, only three had a main character I would consider above average. I'd like to add that IS' MC is only average in my book. So rather than underestimating these show's characters, maybe I'm too harsh with them. I don't feel that's the case, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
And as for the girl, I'm guessing ninja as well. It fit with what Sera said about the Ninja villages war, she can be one from an opposing village and fight the group when they come to visit the villages. I agree though, seeing how diverse the party so far is, her simply being a ninja would be too average...at least there will probably 'something' ninja, like Sera is a vampire ninja.
In most stories, vampires are pitted against werewolves, so maybe she's a werewolf ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/zombie/
it looks like she has something to do with ramen. Either she's a never fat chick that eats ramen or her weapon is ramen don't know how that will work out. Probably like Setella@Freezing with her hamburger addiction. She appears in both episodes in PE uniform so I guess she's good in sports and stuff.
She's wearing a cape similar to Sera's, so she's most likely also a vampire ninja. As for the ramen, there's a good chance she'll use it as weapon. Sera turned leaves into a sword, so there's a chance that girl could turn ramen into something cool.
Old 2011-01-18, 11:21   Link #339
hilly
hilly

Haha,the author mention that he intended to make this light novel into action packed,suspenseful and bloody genre but his editor outright tell him this is romance comedy after reading the first novel.He even doesn't know what is a plot!!Well,this is why this anime is so funny and boy change into maho..maso-shoujo.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2011-01-18 at 12:48. Reason: do not post spoilers in an anime thread, even under spoiler tags
hilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 11:57   Link #340
larethian

seems like Hikasa Youko is developing a signature anime character look. at least in my POV.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen