AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 04:09   Link #22721
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just hope..to see these Tsukune words:

release the second-third seal of the holy look...i wonder what will happen.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:18   Link #22722
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I just hope..to see these Tsukune words:

release the second-third seal of the holy look...i wonder what will happen.
Well, if Tsukune was forced to release the first seal in his second fight against Kuyou, then I definitely think that he's going to release more of them in his fight with Akua.

As for what is going to happen, when Tsukune releases the seals on the Holy Lock, I suspect that Tsukune's appearance will be getting closer and closer to how his current berserk form, looks like.

Of course, as a another effect, Tsukune's powers will also noticeably increase (since I don't think that Tsukune would risk doing something like that, if that wasn't one of the effects of releasing a seal on the Holy Lock), and naturally the pressure put on Tsukune's "human" mentality is going to increase as well.

So obviously, releasing the seals on the Holy Lock is pretty much a double edged sword for Tsukune, but I think he has no choice but to do that... if he wants to defeat Akua.

I doubt he's going to release a lot of his seals though, two or three are pretty much his limit, but I think it will be interesting to see how Akua and Inner Moka are going to react, once Tsukune's appearance starts becoming more and more "monstrous"...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 08:44   Link #22723
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Is monster for me it wasn't that very scary looking or monstery.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:45   Link #22724
Soji

Chris38@ So i'm the only one to think he dont become more like that form if he do this? I mean no with all that orb+ wing but more like same color but human shape?though is probaly like you say.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 08:52   Link #22725
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Tsukune is already an abnormal in the Monster World, due to the fact he is probably the first person every to reclaim his sanity after becoming a Ghoul. Tsukune have more tricks on his sleeves waiting to use them. We may see some with the battle with Akua, but pretty sure he will not use all of them. He was trained by a Vampire Lord to defeat Akua, but I am sure he did more than just trained him to fight a single Vampire. More likely he knows the danger of Alucard and trained Tsukune to destroy it once and for all. We see that Old Guy isn't much tolerance to future threats, guy was ready to kill Tsukune when he turned into a Ghoul and found out he has the blood of Alucard in him if it were not for interventions.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 08:59   Link #22726
Soji

Reaper@ You mean Moka Shinso blood or better Akasha shinso blood.
He had similar aura to Alucard but he don't have his blood.
Also.....the old man is not a vampire but one of the Dark lord from what i remember.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 09:14   Link #22727
Chris38

Yeah Tohou Fuhai, Akasha and Mikogami are refereed to as the Three Dark Lords, I don't have any idea from where you got the term "Vampire Lord", since out of the three of them only Akasha is a vampire.

And, frankly speaking I doubt that Tsukune has managed to become strong enough to beat Alucard in a single month. Akua, yeah, but between Tsukune and Alucard there is a pretty wide gap, which I doubt can be crossed in such a short period of time.

While, I agree that Tohou Fuhai has some plan B, in case Alucard awakens, and that Tsukune definitely has a role in it, I doubt that he will be the only one who will fight Alucard - he will be defeated through some group effort, not by a single person.

And first of all, they need to separate Akasha from Alucard, since I doubt that Tohou Fuhai would want to kill her along with Alucard, afterwards they need to fine a way to neutralize Alucard's insane regeneration ability and then kill him.

Considering the fact that the three Dark Lords haven't managed to kill Alucard 207 years ago, when they had a fight with him for the first time, doing that definitely isn't an easy task, and this time, it's even more difficult since they need to "rescue" Akasha as well, but considering the fact that Ikeda willingly went into this mess, I hope that he has figured out a believable way of resolving it.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-08 at 09:38.
Old 2012-06-08, 12:24   Link #22728
khprincessh

we will just have to wait and see btw i know this is random but does anybody here plays the game "tekken" i do
Old 2012-06-08, 13:37   Link #22729
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Chris38@ So i'm the only one to think he dont become more like that form if he do this? I mean no with all that orb+ wing but more like same color but human shape?though is probaly like you say.
No, i'm with you..

I think that after the body modification, he can't change like did the last time..only the tattoo is going to be showed...

I hope really for this..would be awesome if Tsukune release all seal of the Holy look, and only the Tattoo is the thing that change in his body..

Hope for this...
Old 2012-06-08, 13:46   Link #22730
Chris38

Well, we will see, personally I doubt that Ikeda would actually change Tsukune's "berserk form", or bother with, equipping it with wings, if it was only a one time appearance or didn't have any effect on how Tsukune's "final form" is going to look like...

But that's only my personal opinion, after all I definitely see you're point of view, since it would be pretty uncomfortable for Tsukune to actually be forced to transform into that form, whenever he needs to use a higher amount of his Shinso powers...
Old 2012-06-08, 19:03   Link #22731
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, we will see, personally I doubt that Ikeda would actually change Tsukune's "berserk form", or bother with, equipping it with wings, if it was only a one time appearance or didn't have any effect on how Tsukune's "final form" is going to look like...

But that's only my personal opinion, after all I definitely see you're point of view, since it would be pretty uncomfortable for Tsukune to actually be forced to transform into that form, whenever he needs to use a higher amount of his Shinso powers...
I actually more interest in the fact that how Tsukune and alucard react to each other, in the past, alucard absorp alot of other monster into his body, so if like touhou fuhai said, Tsukune is similar to alucard, he can absorp monster into himself too, so will Tsukune eat alucard or alucard eat Tsukune is making me taken quite a interest..
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 20:32   Link #22732
Azure-Priest

Great chapter. Answers so many questions. Glad to see Inner Moka behaving in a rational manner as opposed to the "vampire" manner we've seen so far from her blood relatives.

Akua's sister complex isn't love either, it's possessiveness. She doesn't love her sister, she "OWNS" her in the worst way.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 22:59   Link #22733
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I actually more interest in the fact that how Tsukune and alucard react to each other, in the past, alucard absorp alot of other monster into his body, so if like touhou fuhai said, Tsukune is similar to alucard, he can absorp monster into himself too, so will Tsukune eat alucard or alucard eat Tsukune is making me taken quite a interest..
I doubt anyone is going to be "eaten", or at the very least no one will absorb someone else... the reason, being the fact that I doubt Tsukune needs to become any more inhuman looking then how his current berserk form looks like, and that would happen, if he absorbed Alucard's body into himself.

Furthermore, absorbing all of that power into himself, would definitely cause Tsukune to go insane, which is another reason why I doubt that's going to happen.

And lastly I think that any Shinso vampire is capable of absorbing another ayashi into their body, but do they do that - no, because most likely that ability has terrible consequences, which caused Alucard to become what he currently is, and for that reason, even if Tsukune has a similar ability, I doubt he is going to ever use it...
Old 2012-06-09, 01:38   Link #22734
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So, randomly thinking about the upcoming and highly anticipated fight, and imagining lots of gory things... well, for all of us out there who want to see Akua die a very painful and bloody death involving dismemberment (myself included)... I don't think Akua will die by Tsukune's hands.

After all, Tsukune has only killed maybe two other youkai, and that was while he was in Berserk mode. Also, for all her power, Inner hasn't actually killed anyone either (despite trying to kill Tsukune when in Berserk Mode the first time). And while Akua may be a psychotic siscon bitch (better known as yandere) that a good majority of us here hate... I don't think Moka would actually want to see her die, since Akasha was only cut in half and not killed by Akua, and to see someone close to her kill someone who is still technically family... well, I doubt she'd want that, since it would mean Tsukune would be crossing a certain line. Hell, I doubt Inner could even bring herself to kill Akua

However, I still see Akua dying, probably via Alucard, or Gyokuro herself

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 04:17   Link #22735
Chris38

Well, you have got a point Magin, and honestly I doubt that Tsukune has killed anyone, even in his berserk state, unless they have been some unnamed opponents...

But, I also didn't think that Tsukune would be capable of issuing death threats to his opponents, but we all know what happened in chapter 51 and 52, which has been the first time where Tsukune has said that he will kill someone (I know that Kuyou managed to survive that)... which is a major personality change, compared to how Tsukune behaved before... overall, we don't know how much Tsukune's mentality has changed, because of the incident during Tohou Fuhai's ritual, where Tsukune's Shinso blood has "awakened"... so it might be possible that he will fight Akua with the intent to kill her.

Of course, I pretty much agree with you that Inner Moka wouldn't want Tsukune to kill someone from her family and wouldn't want him to cross the line, where he would actually kill someone, so I don't think that Tsukune will actually be the one who will kill Akua, since I doubt the Shinso blood has "corrupted" him to the point, where he wouldn't respect Moka's desires...

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-09 at 08:23.
Old 2012-06-09, 12:24   Link #22736
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, you have got a point Magin, and honestly I doubt that Tsukune has killed anyone, even in his berserk state, unless they have been some unnamed opponents...

But, I also didn't think that Tsukune would be capable of issuing death threats to his opponents, but we all know what happened in chapter 51 and 52, which has been the first time where Tsukune has said that he will kill someone (I know that Kuyou managed to survive that)... which is a major personality change, compared to how Tsukune behaved before... overall, we don't know how much Tsukune's mentality has changed, because of the incident during Tohou Fuhai's ritual, where Tsukune's Shinso blood has "awakened"... so it might be possible that he will fight Akua with the intent to kill her.

Of course, I pretty much agree with you that Inner Moka wouldn't want Tsukune to kill someone from her family and wouldn't want him to cross the line, where he would actually kill someone, so I don't think that Tsukune will actually be the one who will kill Akua, since I doubt the Shinso blood has "corrupted" him to the point, where he wouldn't respect Moka's desires...
You're right Chris, with all the times Tsukune's stopped Ura-chan from killing someone, it would be disgraceful if he himself got blood on his hands. Once he does, there'll be no going back for him, and it may lead him to become the new Prince of Darkness, which would not be a good thing, for anyone.

So I'll wager Tsukune will defeat Akuha, and then she'll either be ensnared and devoured by Alucard, or fall off the Floating Garden out of despair and plunge five thousand meters to her death. After this upcoming battle, I doubt she'll have anything left to live for. She's gambled big, and she'll have lost even bigger, in her insane quest for absolute power. And may Tsukune learn from her example, so he never makes the same mistake. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 22:29   Link #22737
JAGI_X

I think it will a crazy fight bettween Tsukune and Akuha and i hope noboy interfear the fight.

Cant wait for the next chap.
Old 2012-06-09, 22:39   Link #22738
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
You're right Chris, with all the times Tsukune's stopped Ura-chan from killing someone, it would be disgraceful if he himself got blood on his hands. Once he does, there'll be no going back for him, and it may lead him to become the new Prince of Darkness, which would not be a good thing, for anyone.

So I'll wager Tsukune will defeat Akuha, and then she'll either be ensnared and devoured by Alucard, or fall off the Floating Garden out of despair and plunge five thousand meters to her death. After this upcoming battle, I doubt she'll have anything left to live for. She's gambled big, and she'll have lost even bigger, in her insane quest for absolute power. And may Tsukune learn from her example, so he never makes the same mistake. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Personally I doubt that Tsukune would make a mistake like that, no matter how much the "Shinso blood" has changed him, he still only wants to become powerful enough to protect his friends and both Moka's, and considering his statements from chapter 54, when he told Inner Moka that he would be the one, who will protect her this time, I think that he's already became satisfied with his current level of power.

Of course, this probably won't be the end of Tsukune's struggle to keep his remaining sanity and not let his Shinso blood to further corrupt him, but unlike Akua he never wanted to gain absolute power or anything of that sort... which makes me think that it's pretty unlikely that he would make the same mistakes that Akua did...

Anyway, what I'm starting to wonder about is how this whole development is going to change Inner Moka's attitude, while I definitely think that she will continue fighting (if she's necessary) once the seal is repaired and Outer Moka won't be at a risk of disappearing anymore, I believe it's time for her to undergo some power up, as well - after all I doubt that she could stand seeing Tsukune protect her all the time, and being hurt for her sake...

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-09 at 22:51.
Old 2012-06-10, 22:16   Link #22739
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We need some image time R+V fans.

http://i.imgur.com/ONFEm.jpg

Dunno if they're gonna fight or do something naughty...
Old 2012-06-10, 23:42   Link #22740
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
We need some image time R+V fans.

http://i.imgur.com/ONFEm.jpg

Dunno if they're gonna fight or do something naughty...
Man those fingernails are definitely too long for foreplay
*If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpg*
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire