AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you have revenge?
Help the Maou. 32 34.04%
Backstabbing them when the time comes... 10 10.64%
Get a bunny. 15 15.96%
Just kill them all... 37 39.36%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-01-07, 18:48   Link #181
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
New chapter (Minaris does not dissapoint in my opinion)

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Well, there are a few things to correct and some I am not sure whether I did understand your explanation this time, though I don't have much time so I will try to be brief (edit after writing it: unsuccessfully).
Spoiler:

But thanks for the info as always. I am actually too slothful to do a proper introduction even of a single chapter, let alone doing it more often.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-07, 19:33   Link #182
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

So no "sorry" from Lucia?
Old 2018-01-08, 07:50   Link #183
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Well, there are a few things to correct and some I am not sure whether I did understand your explanation this time, though I don't have much time so I will try to be brief (edit after writing it: unsuccessfully).
Spoiler:

But thanks for the info as always. I am actually too slothful to do a proper introduction even of a single chapter, let alone doing it more often.
Yeah I was not sure about the bugs I kept it short. The barrier was more or less mentioned 2 chapters before when Kaito used his cursed sowrd.

@Ruki

As far as I understood, no, she only cursed Minaris nothing more. The villagers were more or less the same. I am curious abouth the next chapter since they took the additional step to lead all children from the village away (also 2 chapters before). My guess would be that Kaito will hand them over to Leone.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 10:07   Link #184
Rasty

^^
^
Actually, there was. In the end, she kept repeating "I am sorry" as a broken recorder. Well, it was likely not really heartfelt, but who can guess with her in that state.

Btw. am I strange if I am reading this mostly for the "happy" moments and not enjoying so much the revenge parts? It's not like I hate that, but the happy parts are much better.
Old 2018-01-08, 10:11   Link #185
Morilinde

I guess you can skip quite a few chapters then. Or what do you count as 'happy' part?
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 10:50   Link #186
Rasty

^ I am reading all the chapters, but I was most enjoying the most things like Leticia x Kaito chapters or the girls just spending their time with Kaito (and planning how to conquer him).

Tags
action, fantasy, gore, harem, revenge, revengmance!, romance...?