AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-07-23, 07:03   Link #1
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Anime's like Kiddy Girl-and also recs with illegal like faction also rec harem ending

I seen Kiddy Girl-and and i really enjoyed the show, especially the relation between Q-feuille and Ascoeur, are there any other type of shows liek this which also put an emphasis on partners ? (also no yaoi please , yuri is fine though)

Also this is separate request but i'm also interesting in something with factions or groups that don't act under the law, i mean kind of like terrorists, robin hood type of gang, different types of groups like this.

My third one is an anime with an harem ending, and i mean something more certain rather then ambiguous, like with Tenchi Muyou! GXP, they don't have to be married, just confirmed sort to speak.

My animelist is in my sig, please take a look there first as i've seen a lot of shows.
Old 2012-07-23, 10:28   Link #2
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

For your first request, I was about to suggest El Cazador de la Bruja and Noir, but I saw that you have seen them. It seems like Rinne no Lagrange is not on your list. You should definitely give that a try. The relationship between the 3 partners is an entertaining one and you could see they starts warming up to each other and bond.

For groups that don't act under the law, how about Tytania? It's about a group of rebels fighting against an empire.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 10:52   Link #3
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Thank you, actually i'm planning on watching Rinne no Lagrange but i'm waiting for S2 first. As for the groups one rebels work out nicely as well will look into Tytania as well.
Old 2012-07-23, 11:28   Link #4
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Why don't you give Sora o Kakeru Shoujo a shot. I'm sure it'll meet one of your requirements.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-07-23 at 11:46.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 11:29   Link #5
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
That's a very impressive anime list you have there. It doesn't leave many openings for me.

But I don't see Black Cat there, or Uta Kata.

The Black Cat anime isn't as good as it's manga, but it is pretty good, and it has "that factions or groups that don't act under the law" element to it (after a few episodes it has this, anyway).

Uta Kata is an older magical girl anime, with some yuri overtones and a gradually developing partnership between its main pair.

Edit: And yeah, I second Kirito's shrewd suggestion. Sora O Kakeru Shoujo definitely has a Kiddy-Girl And feel to it, imo.
Old 2012-07-23, 12:25   Link #6
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Definitely will give Sora O Kakeru Shoujo a shoot. Actually forgot to add black cat to the list... Uta Kata dunno atm, but the artwork does remind me a bit of Kiddy Grade/Girl-and i admit.
Old 2012-07-23, 13:37   Link #7
Divini
Senpai!

For your third (harem) request, check out the Saber Marionette series. It's old, but it's unique in many ways.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote