AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-16, 00:16   Link #3161
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
It's from oricon. There's an MAL user who always posts these weekly sales for anime BDs, LNs, and Manga.

32k in 1 day. it'll prob just go to its normal 80k by end of 2nd week.
so I'm guessing 80k is good thing for the novel right ?
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 00:18   Link #3162
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
so I'm guessing 80k is good thing for the novel right ?
Yes. It's very good.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 01:08   Link #3163
judasmartel
*Author

So anyways, I have three questions.

1. How do you think would Petit Paquet members fit into NN's strategy? We already know that Prominence members solve NN's lack of long-range firepower.

2. Can Silver Crow assume ICBM duties like Sky Raker with his Aviation ability, or is he suited better for main combat, considering that he is the MC? Remember, he can no longer go Beast Mode or Metatron Mode, so asides from swooping up in the air then lunging on the opponent from above, I could see nothing else for him asides ICBM duties.

3. Is Lime Bell a suitable DA for Raker's ICBM tactic?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 03:03   Link #3164
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I would love to see her reaction to Silver Crow's real life self.
Maybe AV will beat him up IRL or something?
Old 2015-10-16, 03:49   Link #3165
tuckersister

When do you think AV and the others will be put into the main storyline?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 03:59   Link #3166
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
When do you think AV and the others will be put into the main storyline?
Maybe in the next volume, maybe never.

I just wonder how exactly AV and Petit Paquet members will fit into NN.
Old 2015-10-16, 07:27   Link #3167
tuckersister

Your guess is as good as mine.
Old 2015-10-16, 08:45   Link #3168
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
So anyways, I have three questions.

1. How do you think would Petit Paquet members fit into NN's strategy? We already know that Prominence members solve NN's lack of long-range firepower.

2. Can Silver Crow assume ICBM duties like Sky Raker with his Aviation ability, or is he suited better for main combat, considering that he is the MC? Remember, he can no longer go Beast Mode or Metatron Mode, so asides from swooping up in the air then lunging on the opponent from above, I could see nothing else for him asides ICBM duties.

3. Is Lime Bell a suitable DA for Raker's ICBM tactic?
I have no clue what Mint Mitten does, but Avocado Avoider is essentially a carrier tank: the space inside of him can hold teammates safe from outside intervention while he goes through...through anything.

Possible. NN has never been stronger ever since they possess both of the only two flight abilities; it could make some good combos.

Of course. Raker whiffed a jump? Bell will undo her error and refund her Special Gauge too! Injured while in combat? Friendly neighbourhood bell-wielding Bell is on the job!
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 10:57   Link #3169
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
I have no clue what Mint Mitten does, but Avocado Avoider is essentially a carrier tank: the space inside of him can hold teammates safe from outside intervention while he goes through...through anything.
That's one tank. More to go.

Still expecting Kawahara-sensei to include AV into the canon storyline though.

Quote:
Possible. NN has never been stronger ever since they possess both of the only two flight abilities; it could make some good combos.
Interesting.

I can see NN's general battle strategy as something like this:

Melee - Black Lotus, non-ICBM Silver Crow, Blood Leopard and the other Prominence melees, and Aluminum Valkyrie (assuming Kawahara-sensei includes him in the canon storyline)
Ranged - Scarlet Rain and the other Prominence ranged
Tank - Avocado Avoider, Cyan Pile and non-ICBM Lime Bell
ICBM - Sky Raker / Ardor Maiden and ICBM Silver Crow / ICBM Lime Bell

Raker and Crow on ICBM duties is really awesome. Raker could just skip the opponent's melees and drop a fully-casted Maiden on top of the opponent's ranged DAs, Crow would just carry Bell in mid-air while they hover around injured allies Avoider could not carry, or simply summon Enemies on top of the opponent's DAs.

Still don't know how AV's fellow members would fit into NN should they enter the legion though.

Quote:
Of course. Raker whiffed a jump? Bell will undo her error and refund her Special Gauge too! Injured while in combat? Friendly neighbourhood bell-wielding Bell is on the job!
I knew it. Bell's time reversal ability is just that broken.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2015-10-16 at 20:03.
Old 2015-10-16, 11:57   Link #3170
tuckersister

Quote:
That's one tank. More to go.

Still expecting Kawahara-sensei to include AV into the canon storyline though.

Interesting.

I can see NN's general battle strategy as something like this:

Melee - Black Lotus, Blood Leopard and the other Prominence melees, and Aluminum Valkyrie (assuming Kawahara-sensei includes him in the canon storyline)
Ranged - Scarlet Rain and the other Prominence ranged
Tank - Avocado Avoider, Cyan Pile and non-ICBM Lime Bell
ICBM - Sky Raker / Ardor Maiden and Silver Crow / ICBM Lime Bell

Raker and Crow on ICBM duties is really awesome. Raker could just skip the opponent's melees and drop a fully-casted Maiden on top of the opponent's ranged DAs, Crow would just carry Bell in mid-air while they hover around injured allies Avoider could not carry, or simply summon Enemies on top of the opponent's DAs.

Still don't know how AV's fellow members would fit into NN should they enter the legion though.

I knew it. Bell's time reversal ability is just that broken.
Bell's is just broken and we still don't know the full capacity.
Old 2015-10-17, 03:35   Link #3171
Flere821
Lurker

Chinese translations for Vol19 has started, currently up to Ch2 I haven't read the spoilers in this thread yet, so don't expect me to be able to answer everything:
Spoiler for Ch1-2 fun bits, HEAVY SPOILERS, basically infodump and not a substitute for narrative:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 04:05   Link #3172
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Chinese translations for Vol19 has started, currently up to Ch2 I haven't read the spoilers in this thread yet, so don't expect me to be able to answer everything:
Spoiler for Ch1-2 fun bits, HEAVY SPOILERS, basically infodump and not a substitute for narrative:
GE is now basically the Kirito of the AW Universe.
Old 2015-10-17, 05:00   Link #3173
darkone45

Quote:
what about the thing with haru and fuuko that was in the illustration ? and it looks like white cosmos is sounding more and more OP then Blue knight himself
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 05:10   Link #3174
tuckersister

Quote:
GE is now basically the Kirito of the AW Universe.
Is really THAT obvious?

It seems the "3rd Level" is the only way to fight Cosmos. NN will have to learn and utilize it soon.

Also, what is the "Triplex"? (sorry, it's been awhile.)
Old 2015-10-17, 05:24   Link #3175
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Is really THAT obvious?

It seems the "3rd Level" is the only way to fight Cosmos. NN will have to learn and utilize it soon.

Also, what is the "Triplex"? (sorry, it's been awhile.)
- Yes, it is. This is why a lot of people still connect GE to Kirito, to the point that GE might actually be Kirito himself or his son or his protege.

- Seems like Black Lotus and Silver Crow can learn 3rd Level IS, but is there anyone else in NN who can do this?
-- Lotus as the Black King and a Level 9 probably knows Lv3 IS already, or is in the process of learning it.
-- Crow, on the other hand, was a previous Chrome Disaster, and he's pretty deep in the process of learning IS, but I just don't see him going that deep yet.

- The Triplex are basically the three strongest lieutenants of Prominence: Blood Leopard, Thistle Porcupine, and Cassis Mouse.
Old 2015-10-17, 06:16   Link #3176
Parousia

Quote:
So Cosmos is the most well versed in knowledge about the three games, then next would be GE or Green Grandee(What happened to him? I'm not seeing his name anymore.)
Old 2015-10-17, 12:17   Link #3177
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Spoiler for Response:

Quote:
-- Lotus as the Black King and a Level 9 probably knows Lv3 IS already, or is in the process of learning it.
-- Crow, on the other hand, was a previous Chrome Disaster, and he's pretty deep in the process of learning IS, but I just don't see him going that deep yet.
Lotus knows, and Haruyuki is bound to figure it out sooner or later at the right time - in the middle of the Final Fight.

In case people don't know yet when Lotus showed her skill:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-17, 13:16   Link #3178
kazakiri
Nobody Knows

Remember when crow forcefully refilled his special gauge when using "Gale Thruster" in volume 4? What if Crow was mistaken and that wasn't actually 'Movement Range Extension...
kazakiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 15:27   Link #3179
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
what about the thing with haru and fuuko that was in the illustration ? and it looks like white cosmos is sounding more and more OP then Blue knight himself
The Haru and Fuuko bit isn't in the 1st 2 chapters, so I don't know. And as for Blue Knight, he got Worfed so hard
Spoiler for Worf:

Quote:
- Yes, it is. This is why a lot of people still connect GE to Kirito, to the point that GE might actually be Kirito himself or his son or his protege.

- Seems like Black Lotus and Silver Crow can learn 3rd Level IS, but is there anyone else in NN who can do this?

- The Triplex are basically the three strongest lieutenants of Prominence: Blood Leopard, Thistle Porcupine, and Cassis Mouse.
Spoiler for reply:

BTW, the TLers use 'Cassis Moose', not mouse.
Quote:
Spoiler for Response:
Spoiler for reply to rant:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-18, 00:49   Link #3180
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazakiri View Post
Remember when crow forcefully refilled his special gauge when using "Gale Thruster" in volume 4? What if Crow was mistaken and that wasn't actually 'Movement Range Extension...
There's no need for that. Everyone knows that when you're about to kill the bad guy, your willpower receives a 9001% increase and will Overflow, culminating in a giant explosion that repeats three time in slow-mo and from different camera angles. Epic music in the background is mandatory.

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2015-10-18 at 04:05. Reason: Embarassing typos

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality