Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-27, 13:51   Link #1
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
something new to watch

owh its sux when the seasons end and a whole chunk of your regular anime finnishes -.-
atm Higurashi no naku koro ni, School rumble 2, Ouran host club, Utawarerumono, Zero no tsukaima will be gone soon and i need replacements for them (to keep up with my anime watching habits ofc )
heres some series that ive seen (cnt remember them all tho )
Spoiler:

im not picky about wht i watch so go ahead and give some suggestions...
i would also like to have some reccomendations of upcomming anime (like kanon2006 and negima!?) as they would replace the series that are now finnishing...so series recommended here are just fillers to pass the time until i can replace my list with the start of the new season ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-09-27, 14:41   Link #2
ImClueless
Rawr

Not sure if you have seen it, but watch Juuni Kokuki. At 45 episodes it should be long enough to tie you over to the next season. However, if you consume a large amount of anime, then also watch Monster which should definitly last you until the next season. clocking in at 74 epsidoes.
Old 2006-09-27, 14:51   Link #3
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
there's Death Note, D.Grayman, Busou Renkin, Kanon 2006, Negima?, Black Lagoon S2, super robot wars...

in short next month is gonna be the best month of this year.... ^^ if you know what i'm talking about
Old 2006-09-27, 15:14   Link #4
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
(like kanon2006 and negima!?) as they would replace the series that are now finnishing...so series recommended here are just fillers to pass the time until i can replace my list with the start of the new season ^_^
Nice, you have similar anime tastes to me!

I could reccomend you some shows but it might be better to look here which is where I checked out the upcoming anime.

(Btw, watch Shadow skill, Gunparade March, Shingetsutan Tsukihime,.Hack//Sign and Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora imho these are some of the best anime I've seen)
Old 2006-09-27, 15:54   Link #5
MamoruUsagi

Watch shoujo series or read shoujo manga.

Fushigi Yuugi is a great manga series. The Fushigi Yugi manga is 18 volumes. The anime only goes up to volume 13 and takes out a lot. The manga is much better. The couple become boyfriend and girlfriend and get married.

The Ayashi no Ceres manga is great, but the anime takes out the best parts of the plot, so read the Ayashi no Ceres manga only.

Marmalade Boy is 76 episodes, 8 manga volumes.

Happy Hustle High is a cute manga series.

Stellvia Of The Universe is a good series.

Kare First Love is a good romance manga series.

Mars is a romance manga where the couple gets together early on sex, rape, romance and more issues are covered.

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a good series.

Peach Girl is a great manga. The manga is 18 volumes. Volumed 1-8 are sold as Peach Girl 1-8, volumes 9-18 are sold as Peach Girl Change of Heart 1-10, so you might accidentally get the wrong volumes. Makre sure you get the right volumes in the write order. And read the manga, don't watch the anime.

Kodomo no Omocha is a good series.

Hot Gimmick is good. Sensual Phrase is mature.

You might like Ultra Maniac.

Absolute Boyfriend is good.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2006-09-27 at 17:14.
Closed Thread