AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-02, 20:44   Link #281
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

it was mention that the queen would appear in volume 8. So I expect her to be on the cover of that. Most likely would end up in Ayumu's harem.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 21:21   Link #282
msg

Ah...i can see clearly now...ayumu gonna be king of the underworld, overlord of the megalos and co regent of the villiers also acting as a consort to the queen..with countless of magical females at his disposal lol ...and the current volume s just the beginning

...anyways jokes aside the ln even mentions the female population in the villiers world dwarft the males by 80%....hmmm.
Old 2011-03-02, 21:42   Link #283
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Ah...i can see clearly now...ayumu gonna be king of the underworld, overlord of the megalos and co regent of the villiers also acting as a consort to the queen..with countless of magical females at his disposal lol ...and the current volume s just the beginning

...anyways jokes aside the ln even mentions the female population in the villiers world dwarft the males by 80%....hmmm.
I think we need more necromancers to be honest. Since Eu kind of deserves a rival.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 01:22   Link #284
aman44

It's been a long time I didn't visit this forum...
Just got my hands on the volume 7 and enjoying it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
Well she appeared in episode 07 ... now a proper introduction of her i dont know... 4 chapters left.

About the "butt stuff" i dont know you could ask aman for more info.. or read way back all posts of page 3.
We don't the reason why she loves his butt. She only said bluntly, "I love you because the shape of your butt".
What can Ayumu think is "She's a pervert".
Unrelated, she's the best heroine in my opinion next to Chris and Kyouko (I-It's not like I l-like evil heroines or anything!)

Btw, it has been announced long ago that 8th volume will be released with OVA.
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 02:39   Link #285
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Can you do an post up a summary of volume 7 sometime here? Would like to get the gist of what's happening around in it.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 08:51   Link #286
Athena
The Power of One

In fact, as for me, I would like a summary for V3-7. Just a quick one.
Old 2011-03-03, 10:38   Link #287
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Good, good. Thanks.

What about Saraswati?
Is she also part of the main cast?
Not to Tomonori's extent and is more like a support character but yeah, she comes a fair bit. Hell vol 5 has her doing a singing gig.
Old 2011-03-03, 11:38   Link #288
Shadow5YA

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
As for Saras and Sera. Saras will get jealous when Ayumu paying attention to Sera and vice versa.
Consequently, thay always fought with each other.
Here's Saras love progress:
Fight Ayumu in 1st encounter -> Fell in love with Ayumu's butt -> Saved by Ayumu from Chris -> Start adressing Ayumu "My Darling" -> Declare Tomonori as her rival -> Invite Ayumu to Kyuketsu-ninja meetup and her live concert -> Learn what "love" really is and start liking Ayumu -> Declare her beloved Darling and even sing a song dedicated to him (lucky bastard...)
Why does it seem like Saras grew the closest to Ayumu when she appeared later than the rest of Ayumu's harem?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 12:15   Link #289
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Wait, Yuu also grew pretty close to Ayumu IIRC. She once go to Ayumu's gou-kon because she doesn't want flies(other girls) gets close to Ayumu. Well, I only read this one sparingly so I'm not sure about the details lol.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 18:19   Link #290
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Not to Tomonori's extent and is more like a support character but yeah, she comes a fair bit. Hell vol 5 has her doing a singing gig.
Sweet, thanks man.

One last question, has Sera progressed in any way in terms of character development. I don't know about the LN, but I cannot help but to think her character in the anime is a bit plain. Does she get any character development? Do we get to know her better? If any of these things happened, I'd really like to know how.
Old 2011-03-03, 18:46   Link #291
Manic
real men love pink

yeah Sera is a pretty worthless character. Friend and me were talkin the other day that we dont know why he puts up with her shit, and why doesnt he just boot her ass out of his house. The only reason tomo doesnt move in is cus she's there.
Old 2011-03-03, 18:56   Link #292
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah Sera is a pretty worthless character. Friend and me were talkin the other day that we dont know why he puts up with her shit, and why doesnt he just boot her ass out of his house. The only reason tomo doesnt move in is cus she's there.
I don't think Ayumu can boot Sera out as she'll jsut intrude again and (may kick) his ass. But, if it happened, it would be so good! I prefer Yuki to take Sera's place. Hell, even Salas is better.

I don't think novel Sera calls Ayumu a piece of shit as much as the anime though.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 18:59   Link #293
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think Ayumu can boot Sera out as she'll jsut intrude again and (may kick) his ass. But, if it happened, it would be so good! I prefer Yuki to take Sera's place. Hell, even Salas is better.

I don't think novel Sera calls Ayumu a piece of shit as much as the anime though.
Though the novels could use worse expressions.
Old 2011-03-03, 19:08   Link #294
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
I don't think Ayumu can boot Sera out as she'll jsut intrude again and (may kick) his ass.
i dunno ayumu has been constantly getten stronger. I am not sure she could beat him unless he wasnt serious against her

Last edited by Manic; 2011-03-04 at 06:20.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 19:37   Link #295
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

as long as Yuu is living with Ayumu; Sera won't leave. Thats the bottom line.
Old 2011-03-03, 19:52   Link #296
Manic
real men love pink

yuu didn't want her there to get with, and id guess that if ayumu was strongly against her being there her ass would get kicked out. The only reason she is there is from ayumu's generosity.
Old 2011-03-03, 20:05   Link #297
msg

Not sure about this but i think the reason sera stick close by eu has got something to do about "reviving the vampire King (queen?") thingy and something about a prediction that spell doom for their kind.
and both Sera's and Yuki's faction do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening albeit doing it with diffeent methods from their side.I think yuki's faction opting to a more riskier path.

ayumu's sexy ass=nikuman??I can see now if ayumu is making love with saras, the first place saras will bite out of love is his ass
Old 2011-03-04, 00:07   Link #298
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

So since volume 8 is coming along with the ova it will be released June 3rd.
Old 2011-03-04, 14:10   Link #299
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
So since volume 8 is coming along with the ova it will be released June 3rd.
Is the OVA a continuation or a spin-off?
Old 2011-03-04, 14:56   Link #300
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
Is the OVA a continuation or a spin-off?
I have no idea but most ova for anime always turn out to be just a fanservice episode thats not related to the plot at all.

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie