AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-04, 17:48   Link #27981
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
indeed... and 2030 could be our last hurrah

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013...rica-2030/all/
You know, I might believe if I was a PRC citizen, but being somewhat grounded in reality I can say that's just stupid.
Old 2013-05-04, 17:52   Link #27982
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Read the comments section. It is HILARIOUS, especially when they talk about Singapore being run by "ethnic Chinese" and is China's "little brother".

Note that we are generally balance inclined, and the mainlanders freak us out. I don't know about Hong Kong though.
Cheer up Sainty; when we Chinese rule the World in 2030 you can have all the Japanese Lolis and Korean Super Models that you want.

The New World Order promise you.
Old 2013-05-04, 17:53   Link #27983
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know, I might believe if I was a PRC citizen, but being somewhat grounded in reality I can say that's just stupid.
3 things I would depend on :

1. The state of China's economy to pump its Military Industrial Complex.

2. Their espionage system (which is still rather effective).

3. The combat proof of their hardware - I have yet to see it in action other than in Pakistan and Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Cheer up Sainty; when we Chinese rule the World in 2030 you can have all the Japanese Lolis and Korean Super Models that you want.

The New World Order promise you.
If I don't end up at the bottom rung of the ladder. I would be contented at middle high with US$300k per year though.

Still, I don't support China; in fact I am rather disgusted by their mass application of "modern" Confucianism, which is flawed and retarded in a rapidly changing world where merit should come from reason and understanding, not just some tenet abscribed by some white horse high up in the rungs of society.

They call it "neo-Confucianism", I call it a relic-hegemon's interpretation of duty to society. We are going to live in a multi-polarised world, so shouldn't we each have our own path, rather than having everyone subscribe to one single "duty"? Granted freedom of choice must have a path that leads around society, however freedom of choice is determined by freedom of thought - and that itself, is a fundamental human right.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-05-04, 18:11   Link #27984
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

....So that's a pass on the Japanese Lolis from you?
Old 2013-05-04, 18:15   Link #27985
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I prefer them pure.

And to quote from you, not mixed and bratty.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-05-04, 18:17   Link #27986
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

....Please don't quote me on that (._.)
Old 2013-05-04, 18:19   Link #27987
Sumeragi
Banned

*Nekketsu Seishun Punches C-kun and S-chan and drags them from the topic*

Any other news?
Old 2013-05-04, 18:30   Link #27988
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

13-year old kid attempts to rape mother & ends up killing her for taking away CoD

Quote:
A 14 year old Osage, Iowa boy is on trial for shooting and killing his mother, Gretchen Crooks, last March. The jury in the case recently heard the 911 call where Noah Crooks described to a dispatcher how he shot his mother after she took away his copy of Call of Duty saying, “Something just came over me.”

The jury also heard how the 14 year old attempted to rape his 37 year old mother but couldn’t do it saying, “I feel crazy and I know I’m not. I think I have some form of ADD…I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn’t do it…Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now.”
http://pixelenemy.com/13-year-old-ki...-call-of-duty/

Old 2013-05-04, 19:12   Link #27989
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Why can't we all just get along?
Not when someone is trying assert racial superiority. Despite having largely Chinese blood, I still stand against those Chinese/Asian supremacists, simply because they have no qualms about eating their own people once they achieve homogenity in a society by "breeding out" other races - it is just a lame excuse for them to feel good about each of themselves.

Hypocrites just like their European counterparts, they are just making use of "Chinese supremacy" and their domination by number in multiple fields to discredit other races. Assholes needs to be culled and downsized regardless of their material contributions - humans do not need a "superior race" because each one is good in one way or another.

We need each other - that is why nature allowed us to interbreed between races to create better and more resilient offspring. And I want a Japanese loli because the Japanese have no shortage of interesting ideas. If I can educate my offspring well enough we can use that trait plus the Chinese's epic system of rote memorisation to defeat the legal hegemons in their own arena and put an end to heinous laws and social taboos prohibiting marriage of girls below the age of 14 and - *gets his breeding conduit removed*

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-05-04 at 19:24.
Old 2013-05-04, 19:15   Link #27990
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Not when someone is trying assert racial superiority.
Who cares about that now?! Gamers are getting screw again one post above!!!

And besides, I don't want to get punched again... Even though she said she wouldn't punch me...>_>
Old 2013-05-04, 19:28   Link #27991
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Who cares about that now?! Gamers are getting screw again one post above!!!

And besides, I don't want to get punched again... Even though she said she wouldn't punch me...>_>
We always are. Non-conformist passion has always been seen as a major barricade by major leaders of society in exploiting the workforce because it gives people an aim in life, and games are incredibly good at triggering passion by offering a taste in an alternative actuality.

Aimless people are easier to put to the machine by simply dangling money in front of their faces. That is why having "alternate realities" is disastrous to the workforce - see what DOOM did in 1993? The USMC should thank ID software for bolstering their recruit ranks after they took an image hit thanks to Vietnam.

Old 2013-05-04, 19:30   Link #27992
Sumeragi
Banned

Not real news, but what we should consider always:

Old 2013-05-04, 19:30   Link #27993
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Violent video games and guns, I'm sure people will have a field day with this one.
Old 2013-05-04, 19:33   Link #27994
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Not real news, but what we should consider always:

I am totally against incest if the older one is female, she would surely abuse the younger one.

This is my housepet. I married her. There has been absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-05-04 at 19:44.
Old 2013-05-04, 20:55   Link #27995
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I can think of a number of psychological conditions, disorders, and developmental problems that would lead to this. ADD isn't one of them.
Old 2013-05-04, 20:59   Link #27996
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I can think of a number of psychological conditions, disorders, and developmental problems that would lead to this. ADD isn't one of them.
Early Onset Schizophrenia perhaps. That's a few years too young for the average onset of symptoms.
Old 2013-05-04, 21:04   Link #27997
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
That was his own self-diagnosis, given that he's 14 and mentally unstable I wouldn't take it too seriously.
Old 2013-05-04, 21:05   Link #27998
flying ^

Quote:
....So that's a pass on the Japanese Lolis from you?
shameless promotion of lolis (like hkt48s and imouto.tv for example) could be phased out if this goes according to keikaku:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9400ZT20130501
Old 2013-05-04, 21:26   Link #27999
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
For decades, Texans have been clamoring about leaving the Union. Letting the Lone Star State secede would set a bad precedent. (See the Civil War of 1861 to 1865.) But what about expelling it instead? There is promise in that.
I’ve been thinking about this ever since I stood at the ruins of Fort Jesup, a U.S. Army base built in 1822 by Lt. Col. Zachary Taylor on the western edge of Louisiana to guard the Sabine River, which formed the international border between the United States and Texas, then part of Mexico. Why not go back to that situation? It worked then.
After all, what has Texas given us? Without it, we might have avoided the presidents who gave us two of our longest and least necessary wars — Vietnam and Iraq — and John F. Kennedy might still be alive.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...=z2#link-texas

sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 2013-05-04, 21:47   Link #28000
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Some people would make memes written "Ban Texas" on them if this proposal gets serious.
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international