AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-16, 02:17   Link #1601
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
better explanation but still have a hole, the blimp never followed him, munakata told who the blimp aways was flying in a almost fixed rout only changing when the time conditions looked bad(who is something who automated control can't do), the only time the blimp started to follow him
the blimp was on a set course unitl the killing and then it was following Shiro.

The voice thing can't be taken too seriously when you're talking about actors of a different language. They have to get to do this what they have access to.
Old 2012-12-16, 13:56   Link #1602
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
The afterthought about the colorless. Once sees him, both red and blue automatically recognize him. Regardless the person, they can identify him. Somehow, this ability is limited to them. Red tries to kill the colorless, but he is stopped by Kuro and Neko. They think he's going after Shiro. Then, blue steps in and stop red from the pursue. The blue tries to stop red from killing the girl. Maybe the blue thinks he still has the chance to get the girl back.

Assume the colorless hasn't kill the girl. Assume Shiro is not the colorless. Then, the girl has two minds. The colorless is the dominant mind. It means Shiro had two minds when he was possessed by colorless. When the colorless attacks the silver, the silver enters Shiro's body. The Shiro wakes up in the storage room, and he has no memory.
good point .
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 13:56   Link #1603
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Where was it mentioned specifically that it was following shiro?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 15:23   Link #1604
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Where was it mentioned specifically that it was following shiro?
episode 8, munakata explain the silver king route, in fact he really not say "who blimp was following shiro" however he told who the blimp was flying over the stadium in the last night during the scepter 4 meet with shiro, and based on what us see on the episode where fox was possessing weissman original body and dacing with the girl/doll, he see shiro in the videos in the ground of blimp, maybe after he see who shiro ak weissman still alive he started to searching for shiro too to kill or possess him again.

any way here mine theory about what colorless want to do:

due to colorless king on each incarnation being targeted or excluded due to his chaotic nature, the new colorless king want a type of vengeance murdering all others the kings(or at last the most of he can of the kings), and he wanted use suoh unstable red king nature to destroy the country(and most of the kings, dont orget he is evil and for this dont care for kill peoples in the process) but he aware of he can die too in the process and he wanted possess weissman to use his immortalilty to no get harmed in the explosion, and after the murderer he thinks he sucessfull his plains after possess weissman body(even without the soul the body still have the immortality power (this is the reason the body not get damaged on the crash), but after he see the weissman still alive in shiro body he needed change his plains, to possess others more "weaklings(kings minions then maybe a few more weak kings)" until he have a good chance to possess or kill shiro, before the red king blow off.

the only problem on mine theory is the "hole" of the reason of the meet between fox and weissman in ther murder night, why weissmann goes to meet fox?.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-16 at 15:35.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 21:42   Link #1605
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Finally caught up to 11. Holy shit...

I get the feeling that not a lot of people are gonna make it out of this alive, starting with Suoh and maybe Neko. She looked down in the one picture from the preview.

Kuro goes against another King, this time Suoh; Kuro is stupid after getting his arse nearly killed by Munkatata last time, but that's okay since Kuro is G's favorite character and hopefuly doesn't wind up dead by the time this is over with.

For people that got shot and stabbed, the little Loli wasn't even bleeding and Munakata was fine. Even Kukuri didn't really AIM for anything on Shiro from the looks of it or was it his chest?

Weirdo Glasses and Big Boobs are useless gits.

Now the only question left is who or what exactly is this Fox Spirit and why is the Fox Spirit seriously wanting to troll everyone? Power? For the Lulz? So he can have Neko?
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:32   Link #1606
GundamZZ
残念美人

The fox is there to provoke kings. Maybe he wants to kidnap Anna. Maybe he wants Neko to do threesome. He maybe just some first stage boss. Too many possibilities.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 22:49   Link #1607
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

I won't put it past GoRA to have Fox-Spirit turn out to be controlled by one of the more "innocent" characters all along as part of a huge master plan.

-- That's right, I'm suspecting Totsuka.

Heck maybe the reason why he could never use the Red powers properly could be because he was another coloured king in the first place.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 05:00   Link #1608
kuromitsu

^I'm hoping for something like that, too. Partly because it would be a nice twist, and partly because that way Totsuka would be something more interesting than a perfect "good guy" character who had to die because he was too good for this sinful earth.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 09:07   Link #1609
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

The basis for my theory is that according to the opening, Totsuka probably will appear again. It might be a flashback or whatnot, but he's going to appear. Because in the first half of the opening song, all the animations there are used somewhere in-story, just excessively filtered. For example:

Neko's "waking up" animation -> Used in Episode 2, when Shiro first sees her
Kuroh's sword animation -> Not seen yet, but it was seen in the PV so
Reisi slashing his sword animation -> Seen in the PV
Fushimi's seach-and-kiss-and-destroy -> Episode 5
Yata's skateboard -> Seen in somewhere, forgot where
Reisi drawing his sword -> Episode 1
Seri slashing her sword -> USED LIKE BLOODY THREE TIMES.
Anna hugging her shoulders, crying out -> Episode 6, in Mikoto's imagination
Totsuka hugging his shoulders, staring at the viewer -> ???

The last one HAS to appear somewhere. And for Totsuka to appear this late in the show is... hmm.
Old 2012-12-18, 10:31   Link #1610
Kakkou
Tch.

I'm still waiting for Tatara's OP shot to be used as well, so I can laugh at it within the show's context instead of just the OP. It just lookes so silly I got caught off guard the first time.

But that hardly screams evil mastermind and looks too odd for a flashback so I'm thinking it's probably some sort of imagination/dream-like scene thing just like Anna's cut. Having said that anything is still within the realm of possibility but I'd rather them not go for that theory since I'm rather fond of "my pace" mood maker characters like Tatara (Minus the dead part).

Alas poor Seri, her already few action scenes are just that recycled cut. The staff aren't even trying to sell her like they are with Pussy (or Kukuri's panties for that matter).
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 11:13   Link #1611
Bern-san

I'd be very surprised if Tatara ends up being some kind of villain but I believe it's highly unlikely... After all, both manga and anime have treated him as some kind of saint without giving any indications of him being evil in some way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Alas poor Seri, her already few action scenes are just that recycled cut. The staff aren't even trying to sell her like they are with Pussy (or Kukuri's panties for that matter).
Yes, and it bugs me that in both confrontation with Homra she always had to be saved by Saruhiko... I expected more badassery from her part.
I'm liking her more and more the latest chapter from Memory of Red helped so it's a shame that she ends up being that titty woman.
Old 2012-12-18, 13:10   Link #1612
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
^I'm hoping for something like that, too. Partly because it would be a nice twist, and partly because that way Totsuka would be something more interesting than a perfect "good guy" character who had to die because he was too good for this sinful earth.
i thought only i thought of totsuka like that. the guy is too pure and innocent. got to show some flaws, imo. otherwise he is weaking mood maker who needs to be protected. kinda like seri
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 05:28   Link #1613
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
I'd be very surprised if Tatara ends up being some kind of villain but I believe it's highly unlikely... After all, both manga and anime have treated him as some kind of saint without giving any indications of him being evil in some way.

Yes, and it bugs me that in both confrontation with Homra she always had to be saved by Saruhiko... I expected more badassery from her part.
I'm liking her more and more the latest chapter from Memory of Red helped so it's a shame that she ends up being that titty woman.
Oh yeah, Seri was badass in the latest Memory of Red chapter. Even though she didn't fight. I really really appreciate Izumo and Seri interactions - gotta say they may be my favourite pair so far. Too bad they were only shown with on-screen interactions like once in the anime.

White bean paste tofu!
Old 2012-12-19, 06:56   Link #1614
kuromitsu

As for Seri, I don't particularly mind that she's not the most kickass character when it comes to one-on-one fighting (though if she's not supposed to be that kickass perhaps they shouldn't put her in fights... oh well), it's the force of her personality that I like about her. Like when she steamrolled the director of the school, or broke up the fight between Fushimi & Yata. That was so cool.

(By the way, in ep 11 it didn't seem like Fushimi saved her, more like he butted in to fight Yata himself.)

As for Totsuka, yeah, I'm pretty "meh" about him... I don't mind pure and innocent characters, but Totsuka is so perfect he's uninteresting.
Old 2012-12-19, 09:03   Link #1615
Arya

Yep, it's really a sin that they hadn't used Seri more. She is damned cute. And showing her in civil clothes and with hair down was the icing on the cake.
Speaking of her being rescued by Fushimi twice, well, the second time it was odd to begin with that Yata attacked her instead of Fushimi. We already knew that he would have butted in after few seconds, they need to settle things sooner or later, plus Fushimi seems to have a thing for her. (Did he leave HOMRA for her?)

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 09:24   Link #1616
mayumi

^ nah, fushimi joined sceptre4 just to get attention from yata. even if that attention is hate. the guy is little weird. but he probably felt he never belonged with reds. fushimi is obviously some sort of genius and he does his job at sceptre4. i believe it was mentioned that fushimi's powers were not fully manifested under red king either.

sometimes no matter how much you want your friend to be in the same gang as you, it still might not work out. yata kinda belongs with the reds the loud mouth kid with some anger issues and other troubles.
Old 2012-12-19, 09:42   Link #1617
kuromitsu

Fushimi is seriously annoying and I wonder what it is about him that makes it worth for Munakata to keep him around. We've seen Seri being a great No.2, but most of what we've seen from Fushimi so far is whining and being unreasonable when Yata is involved. So he has a double power, you'd think that makes him cool and very powerful, except apparently he still can't defeat Yata who has single flame power, so... And he has Mad Hacking Skillz, I guess that's worth something, I suppose?

Maybe Munakata just wants to keep tabs on him and other than locking him up this is the easiest way to do it.
Old 2012-12-19, 10:55   Link #1618
Arya

^ ahah yes, he is annoying but somehow I find him more interesting than most of the cast. And by the way, it is not only that Munakata is keeping him around. If I'm not wrong, he is the third in charge. How did it happen? But it's true that his (double) power seems to be nerfed somehow. Because Yata doesn't seem so strong. On the other side probably they are not putting so much efforts in portraying coherent power levels. We have king level, Kuroh level and average level.
@mayumi: ok. I remembered that it happened that one of those times, when Yata asked him why he betrayed him/them, Fushimi looked at Seri. So probably I simply misunderstood.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 11:33   Link #1619
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
^ ahah yes, he is annoying but somehow I find him more interesting than most of the cast. And by the way, it is not only that Munakata is keeping him around. If I'm not wrong, he is the third in charge. How did it happen?
I think he's meant to be interesting but I'm not into yandere, and his constant "tsk"-ing and "I don't waannaaa" attitude just make me want to slap him. ^^;; And yes, he's No.3, but I haven't seen any good reason as to why... he has double power but it doesn't seem like a big deal, Mad Hacking Skillz that don't seem too much of a big deal either (so he hacked into a school database... is that supposed to be impressive? ), and other than that what have we seen him do? Checking out a warehouse and looking for Shiro & Co.
Old 2012-12-19, 12:23   Link #1620
mayumi

Munakata might just have fushimi around because he does his work. no matter how annoying he is, he does kinda follow orders like the time he was told to not attack red kind if he broke out of jail. on one side seri disobeys order while fushimi doesn't and saves seri. he does not allow the blues to attack or follow red king after they left.

i don't think munakata thinks much of him as a person though . In the latest chapter of manga, fushimi speaks rather insubordinately towards munakata but munakata doesn't seem to care.

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural