AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-28, 17:55   Link #5101
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
One is good at creating, another is good at destroying thing. I'd love to see them battling each other too

Many Crimson Denizens are always fascinated with humans and wanted to live/coexist in our world but the need of PoE to exist hindered their wishes and inevitably led to conflict with Flame Haze. So Xanadu is just the answer for everything they wished for.

With that being said, there are also some who still want to wreck havoc and devour people (mostly the "newcomers" who have never gone to our world). So Denizens from our world, plus Bal Masque members) later help Flame Haze controlling them.
so how did exactly end after she felt something in the rings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Yeah but actually facing the Snake himself is another thing entirely. Especially since the latter can create something like Xanadu.... Which implies a whole lot of power at his disposal

BTW, is it explained why there's such a thing as school in Xanadu? It is a mirror of the actual world but what's the point? Did it mention why Flame Hazes and Tomogara would want human lifestyles (especially Tomogara since didn't their wishes shape Xanadu)
the snake himself stated only alastor can destroy him so there is no much discuss about it tbh

Last edited by LKK; 2017-09-28 at 18:02. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row; use Edit button instead.
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 04:18   Link #5102
Elf song

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
so how did exactly end after she felt something in the rings?
The story ends without further details about it.

They were leaving the town. Shana just casually spoke about it while Yuji was pondering about the spell he found during the fight and wondering if he could find a way to utilize his "Dragon Tail" and "the Silver" (both were unusable after Dantalion's "death").
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 05:08   Link #5103
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
The story ends without further details about it.

They were leaving the town. Shana just casually spoke about it while Yuji was pondering about the spell he found during the fight and wondering if he could find a way to utilize his "Dragon Tail" and "the Silver" (both were unusable after Dantalion's "death").
i know i might be a bit tedious and im sorry for that but what were the last lines? like i just cant picture it ended shana talking about the rings like that or yuuji about the spells. in HOPE in ended super well tbh and here? after that what happened? what was the last lines ?
Old 2017-09-30, 01:30   Link #5104
Elf song

For rough translation:

"While talking unanimously, they walk forward on the endless path they've chosen. Step by step, with certainty."

"Continuously walking without ending, overlaying memories of days passed. In order to change the future of this existing world."
Old 2017-09-30, 04:03   Link #5105
Marcus H.
Close Quarters Cuisine

That seemed like an elaborate way to say "life goes on".

Summer 2017: Isekai Shokudou (4/1c), New Game S2 (1/12), Vatican Kiseki Chousa-kan (4/12) and Owarimonogatari S2 (Aug12).
Continuing from Spring 2017: Sakura Quest (16/25).
2016 Catch-up: Amanchu! (1/12), Owarimonogatari (7/12) and Koyomimonogatari (1/12).
Autumn 2017: Kekkai Sensen and Beyond (6/12), Just Because! (6/12) and 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 (5/22).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 37. Completed: 318. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 04:15   Link #5106
Elf song

He always uses the word "world"

This is the author's method of ending his books ever since... well, volume 1
Old 2017-10-01, 01:39   Link #5107
lucasdeis

I like it a lot thanks for the quote mate! lets hope we get more stories in the future

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen