AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-05-15, 14:22   Link #421
marvelB

Next chapter is here! And it continues with Kabru's group as they deal with a bit of a.... fungus problem on the dungeon's first floor. However, Kabru and the elf leader soon discover that the cause of this mayhem is the dungeon master, who's hidden himself at the dungeon's lobby.....!!!!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-18, 18:32   Link #422
James Rye

I liked the part where the mushrooms stormed the room and they were just kicking and stomping them while the civilians were running away crying. xD
Old 2019-06-15, 02:53   Link #423
marvelB

New chapter's out! As Kabru's party confronts the dungeon master, a familiar dragon makes her reappearance! The elf leader still manages to gain the upper hand, but Kabru stops him in order to protect Farlyn! Unfortunately, this also ends up buying the dungeon master enough time to cast a spell that sends him, Farlyn, and the Kabru/elf leader duo plunging into a deep, dark abyss.....

Meanwhile, we finally return to Laius' party.... who ended up transforming again (love Senshi and Marcille's forms in particular ). They then have a meal which ends up having an interesting effect on Senshi due to not using a certain ingredient as intended...
Old 2019-06-15, 12:48   Link #424
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Laius' party certainly took his time
Marcille ogre mode though

Glad that Kabru separated that elf from the others
That elf leader could be a fun party member at deeper part of dungeon
I hope she will change a bit later.. not strict like right now
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-15, 12:54   Link #425
James Rye

^Not really a dragon, a Chimera. ^^
Damn, the Dungeon Master was helpless against the Captain! As was Farlyn. Mana really is a big deal. The Captain alone could have finished them easily were it not for his messed up perception. Really liked the background infos on elves like having no time concept as they live forever (I see you in two years for the next questioning) or see other short-living races as children who need to be protected like Kabru's foster mother (who must be supersad to see her children grow up so quickly and all of them dying long before her, I bet she is really clingy^^) or how the Canaries are mostly criminals which explains their cut ears as that shows everyone dealing with them that they used dark aka ancient arts and now are agents against dungeons as part of their punishment.
Kabru was a real bro this chapter! If Captain was a woman I'd totally ship those two. Heck, given how hot those male elves look I am trying hard not to ship them despite their same gender. Maybe "Elf" should be its own gender? XD
The part with the huge changeling mushroom was hilarious! Ogre Marcille, omfg! I was so dying! And chibi Senshi, so cute, so adorable, just awwww~ <3
And that is the group Kabru is falling to his death for! So reliable! XDDD
Old 2019-06-16, 06:02   Link #426
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
^Not really a dragon, a Chimera. ^^
Damn, the Dungeon Master was helpless against the Captain! As was Farlyn. Mana really is a big deal. The Captain alone could have finished them easily were it not for his messed up perception. Really liked the background infos on elves like having no time concept as they live forever (I see you in two years for the next questioning) or see other short-living races as children who need to be protected like Kabru's foster mother (who must be supersad to see her children grow up so quickly and all of them dying long before her, I bet she is really clingy^^) or how the Canaries are mostly criminals which explains their cut ears as that shows everyone dealing with them that they used dark aka ancient arts and now are agents against dungeons as part of their punishment.
Kabru was a real bro this chapter! If Captain was a woman I'd totally ship those two. Heck, given how hot those male elves look I am trying hard not to ship them despite their same gender. Maybe "Elf" should be its own gender? XD
The part with the huge changeling mushroom was hilarious! Ogre Marcille, omfg! I was so dying! And chibi Senshi, so cute, so adorable, just awwww~ <3
And that is the group Kabru is falling to his death for! So reliable! XDDD
wait.. the captain is a male? time to feed him some gender-change food inside the dungeon so we could ship them
Old 2019-06-16, 06:48   Link #427
p-kun

Where do we find out the captain is male? He looks like he has small female breasts...

Ogre Marcielle is awesome. I bet Laius is very jealous. Small Senshi is so cute.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-16, 07:56   Link #428
James Rye

^Dunno, I read somewhere that the male version was used in the original to describe the Captain as a he. Heck, I saw that guy as a woman for the longest time.
Old 2019-06-16, 12:00   Link #429
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ogre Marcille is buff!
Old 2019-07-16, 11:37   Link #430
marvelB

Holy cow, no comments on the new chapter yet? It's darn near perfect! We get a good deal more development from Chilchack, as we learn more about he became estranged from his family. And despite Marcille reading him like a book, he still manages to shock her by revealing he has THREE daughters, who are all adults! Personally, I was more surprised to learn that Laius and Farlyn had fiances at one point, though....
Old 2019-07-16, 16:06   Link #431
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Holy cow, no comments on the new chapter yet?
I was busy reading it, then cross referencing the other tidbits we knew about him...

Quote:
It's darn near perfect! We get a good deal more development from Chilchack, as we learn more about he became estranged from his family. And despite Marcille reading him like a book, he still manages to shock her by revealing he has THREE daughters, who are all adults!
That does sound weird. He's only 28, maybe 29, adulthood is at 14... Did he have triplets while barely an adult himself? How old were his daughters when his wife left him?

Quote:
Personally, I was more surprised to learn that Laius and Farlyn had fiances at one point, though....
I wasn't. Medieval times, it was probably something arranged by the parents. I was, however, surprised to learn a former party member wanted to marry Laius.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-16, 17:59   Link #432
James Rye

I liked how Marcille hit bullseye with her imagination of what happened to Chilchak's wife. XD
And him having 3 grown up girls just shows that he really is old, in Halfling terms. For Marcille this must really be a shock with how fast-living Chilchak and Laius lives are.^^
The Bihorn looked really cool and probably will taste great as well, maybe next chapter, we gonna get some Bihorn roast or something like that. Yum!
Old 2019-07-17, 09:30   Link #433
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Holy cow, no comments on the new chapter yet? It's darn near perfect! We get a good deal more development from Chilchack, as we learn more about he became estranged from his family. And despite Marcille reading him like a book, he still manages to shock her by revealing he has THREE daughters, who are all adults! Personally, I was more surprised to learn that Laius and Farlyn had fiances at one point, though....
way too many revelations in this chapter

I always think that Marcille could somehow be attracted to Laius.. seems like I was wrong..
Marcille just loved knowledge too much.. yes including about love

at first I thought Chilchack's wife left with another man.. however, it become something deeper and emotional
it is a well-written story
Old 2019-07-18, 12:17   Link #434
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Chilchack is officially the Dad of the group eh?
Old 2019-07-18, 19:36   Link #435
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Boy, i probably would ship Chilcack and Marcille if not for the plot twist at end chapter
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-19, 09:30   Link #436
marvelB

As far as the daughters go, I'm also guessing they were most likely triplets. But I'm more curious if any of them have kids of their own by now. Imagine how proud our 28-year old grandpa would be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
The Bihorn looked really cool and probably will taste great as well, maybe next chapter, we gonna get some Bihorn roast or something like that. Yum!
Speaking of the bihorn, that "smile" it flashed at Chil looked an awful lot like a flehmen response. In fact, for a moment I sort of thought the thing was gonna try to rape our halfling friend (then he really WOULD be guilty of infidelity)!
Old 2019-08-11, 01:49   Link #437
p-kun

Chapter 57 makes me ship Laius and Marcielle. Also, rugged Laius looks better than the regular baby-faced one. How old is Laius again? He's past 20, right?
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-11, 07:44   Link #438
~Yami~

I need to get all those flowers out of my head or I'll ship Laius and Marcille.. since they are basically inseparable at this rate
Marcille is facing a heavy punishment when she went back to the ground and Laius would most likely defend her until the end

but I need to get all those shipping stuff out because I realized that the author seems didn't want to develop any romance relationship on his main characters
Old 2019-08-11, 11:48   Link #439
marvelB

Man, I love these flashback chapters. Marcille really has come a long way since the early days (though she still displayed some disgust at eating monster meat this chapter, heh ). Like Laius, I'm also interested in her dream (and her actual age). It's still probably gonna be a while before we learn either of those things, though..... especially with there being no chapter next month. Well, I'm sure we can spend that time visualizing Marcille's reactions to eating horse head stew in the meantime!
Old 2019-08-11, 11:52   Link #440
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So a nice guy the Dullahan was. Giving them the Bicorn's head for them to eat.

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy