AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 00:41   Link #501
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
There were these two lovely chibi sequences in the two eye-catches seen so far, I expect more of the same in the next episodes. I turned the first two in usable avatars:

Freebies of course.
gonna borrow Wakana then.
Old 2012-07-15, 08:23   Link #502
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Browsed through Pixiv and found two very nice, shojo-esque Tari Tari related pics:

Spoiler for The Three Girls:

Spoiler for Konatsu Miyamoto:
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 11:30   Link #503
Freeter
beyond

"I DON'T MONEY!"

This show is soooo random. I love it.

Spoiler for 03:
Old 2012-07-15, 12:56   Link #504
Zeross

Spoiler for Ep 3:

Edit : oh and i don't understand japanese flawlessly but i'm able to grasp the main part of the dialog, but am i the only one having more difficulties to understand the english sentences than the japanese one ? ^^"
Old 2012-07-15, 22:26   Link #505
Qilin
Romanticist

The encounter between Wakana that foreigner was priceless. All that bad English.

From the preview, it looks like it'll get even more interesting next week.
Old 2012-07-15, 22:42   Link #506
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 22:58   Link #507
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh Tari Tari you troll. Have a kid saved by someone of the opposite gender, and I go crazy thinking "OH MY GOD! Finally childhood friend shows up"... only to turn up it was his older sister. DAMMIT!

And with that dashes my hopes and dreams for my main ship having representation here (barring some unlikely last minute forgotten childhood event shenanigans). That said, KonatsuXTaichi still is appealing to me for some reason.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 23:27   Link #508
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Enjoyable but a bit plain. Does need some fire next episode. Wakana remains wonderful (as does Hayami Saori...and Seto Asami, as well).

Unlike others, I found the Italian and the pig revolting and not funny. More Japanese racist crap, I thought. Oh well, if others liked it, maybe I can accept it next week.

Was the Italian spoken in this episode as bizarre as the English?

I was a bit confused at the beginning. Did the club's singing in the last episode not go over as well as I thought it did?

I now realize that the woman running with Taichi in the OP is probably his sister, not the vice-principal.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 23:37   Link #509
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
"I DON'T MONEY!"

This show is soooo random. I love it.
That part was a real killer. I could not stop myself from laughing when she said that during her retreat. lol. I thought the pig being taken out for a walk by a foreigner on the side of the street was mindblowing, then they just had to follow with that line a few moments later. hahaha.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 23:44   Link #510
lansglenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
That part was a real killer. I could not stop myself from laughing when she said that during her retreat. lol. I thought the pig being taken out for a walk by a foreigner on the side of the street was mindblowing, then they just had to follow with that line a few moments later. hahaha.
Lol loved it.

This anime is so light & refreshing!

It cheers me up every Sunday
Old 2012-07-16, 00:15   Link #511
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

That was actually Spanish, not Italian. Spanish Spanish - i.e., from Spain as opposed to Latin America.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 00:27   Link #512
Zeross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That was actually Spanish, not Italian. Spanish Spanish - i.e., from Spain as opposed to Latin America.
must have been realy bad then, because i'm suposed to undesrstand spanish more then that ^^"
thought it was italian too since i kinda recignised the word but not realy the sentences. will try again
Old 2012-07-16, 00:31   Link #513
lansglenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeross View Post
must have been realy bad then, because i'm suposed to undesrstand spanish more then that ^^"
thought it was italian too since i kinda recignised the word but not realy the sentences. will try again
Can you guys swear that it's Spanish Spanish, and not Portugese?

"I donto monayyy!" lolol
Old 2012-07-16, 00:54   Link #514
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

In a funny way this show reminds me of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. There are no obvious similarities apart from the school setting, but the character designs are a bit reminiscent - and more importantly, the two series share a certain comedic sensibility.
Old 2012-07-16, 01:20   Link #515
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
I think you're right -- at least as to what it is supposed to be. There was a "por favor" instead of "per favore." And there was an attempt at a "th". I was fooled because the cadence sounded more like Italian to me.

So my question becomes: was that Spanish more understandable than most of the English was? "I don't money," was pretty cute, though.

On your more recent post, I can't really feel any similarities to Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. But maybe that's because I found that show kind of crude, and it became uninteresting for me. So I don't want to associate this with a show I didn't like.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 02:25   Link #516
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Episode 03

An interesting episode more interesting than the previous one in my eyes. We get to learn a little bit more about Sakai and her mom.

I enjoyed the scene where Sakai is avoiding the foreigner it was hilarious. I think that old dude is Italian judging, by the way he dresses, his pet pig, and his singing. Any Italians or Spaniards around that clarify? Did PA Works actually hired some real foreigner to voice for this character?

The preview for the next episode showed the old due giving chase on a bike on our lovely heroine. That looks hilarious and I can't wait to see that.
Old 2012-07-16, 02:43   Link #517
Blaat

I'm pretty sure that was Brazilian Portuguese, the foreigner used the word 'bonita' for beautiful (not cute as the subs seem to imply) beautiful in Italian is Bella.

My favourite moment was the bird getting Wien's lunch, that was just too funny.
Quote:
In a funny way this show reminds me of Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. There are no obvious similarities apart from the school setting, but the character designs are a bit reminiscent - and more importantly, the two series share a certain comedic sensibility.
I think the type of humour can be same but besides that I really see no similarities between this and Occult academy.
Old 2012-07-16, 03:13   Link #518
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Guys, it's Spanish. Maybe he's supposed to be an Italian who speaks Spanish, I don't know - but it was Spanish. Six years of studying it haven't totally surrendered to all the wine, Trappist ale, single malt and Japanese classes since.
Old 2012-07-16, 03:41   Link #519
leokiko

That was NOT Brazilian Portuguese...

Like Enzo said, Spanish(he says ''um momento'', ''um momento'' for example).
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 04:29   Link #520
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Enjoyable but a bit plain.
This is pretty much the same for me. I can see that there is hidden drama and the characters have their charm but I'm not really emotionally invested in this show yet.

The episode itself was good. I loled at the foreign man at first what with his pet pig and all (thought he might have been Wien's father at first) but then it got a little bit too silly after the first time.

Not surprising that the two guys ended up in the choir club but it's good they also made it partly a badminton club too. I was getting a bit worried that the two guys were going to get repeatedly shafted. I doubt the badminton is going to get nearly as much focus though.

Kinda loled at Wakana sitting on her own in the ED away from the rest of the group. Forever Alone...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, music, original anime, pa works