Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-03-28, 22:09   Link #2101
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-12, 00:58   Link #2102
BPD Renegade

Yeah, fanservice is a huge part of this franchise and all, but this is just $#%@in' ridiculous:

Meanwhile, this is a nice little character relations chart. Looks like this is our main cast for the season. They have snazzy little logos for each of the clans now too.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 12:11   Link #2103
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Yeah, fanservice is a huge part of this franchise and all, but this is just $#%@in' ridiculous:

Meanwhile, this is a nice little character relations chart. Looks like this is our main cast for the season. They have snazzy little logos for each of the clans now too.
She and the Jungle chick aren't as bad as the pics of Neko and Kukuri are though.

I mean Kukuri literally has an upskirt shot. And they focus on Neko's ass.

I really like Shiro's new look ; makes him look more mature and cuter. I was hoping they'd keep Kuroh's MK look though.

Even Skater Boi looks more mature.

Are they seriously going bring back Suoh and Totsuka though? I mean...come on now.....I realize more people love HOMRA than the Main trio(which astounds me to no end)but come on now....talk about beating a dead horse.
Old 2015-04-12, 14:07   Link #2104
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
She and the Jungle chick aren't as bad as the pics of Neko and Kukuri are though.

I mean Kukuri literally has an upskirt shot. And they focus on Neko's ass.

I really like Shiro's new look ; makes him look more mature and cuter. I was hoping they'd keep Kuroh's MK look though.

Even Skater Boi looks more mature.

Are they seriously going bring back Suoh and Totsuka though? I mean...come on now.....I realize more people love HOMRA than the Main trio(which astounds me to no end)but come on now....talk about beating a dead horse.
But at least Neko and Kukuri are proportional. Awashima's right boob is literally suspended in midair and larger than her waist! It's disgusting to even look at! Speaking of waist, just look at her abdomen. That position looks painful. And is that her ribcage sticking out? Is she anorexic?

As for your other points, I also liked Kuro's MK look better. I finally read the Countdown chapters, and it's a shame they're not keeping the changes. Look at this fine young man:

It gives him a much more mature, sophisticated look. For some reason, whenever I see the ponytail and uniform, I keep thinking, 'dork, dork, dork,' -- in a good way of course.

I'm also thinking that since Suoh looks like he did in the past, it's going to be a flashback. Unless the unrevealed clan is a zombie clan or something.
Old 2015-04-12, 17:21   Link #2105
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
But at least Neko and Kukuri are proportional. Awashima's right boob is literally suspended in midair and larger than her waist! It's disgusting to even look at! Speaking of waist, just look at her abdomen. That position looks painful. And is that her ribcage sticking out? Is she anorexic?

As for your other points, I also liked Kuro's MK look better. I finally read the Countdown chapters, and it's a shame they're not keeping the changes. Look at this fine young man:

It gives him a much more mature, sophisticated look. For some reason, whenever I see the ponytail and uniform, I keep thinking, 'dork, dork, dork,' -- in a good way of course.
Hottest and Best Boy all around. I like the ponytailed look too but yeah he looks more mature in MK. And sexy with that loose hair....and Daisuke Ono's voice.

Hopefully he doesn't get his ass whomped by Mishakuji or trolled by Munakata again. On the otherhand, if GoRa hooks him up with Kukuri, he can make her pull her skirt down so she doesn't show off the goods as much there.

Quote:
I'm also thinking that since Suoh looks like he did in the past, it's going to be a flashback. Unless the unrevealed clan is a zombie clan or something.
I guess Anna probably looks to his ghost or something for advice to handle her new position. And Totsuka plays Nee-sama....

I'm getting the impression though that this is the main cast, which in a way sucks because I sooooooo want to see what the unrevealed clan can do. Green is the Big Bad obviously(or at least Mishakuji and the King are) but Blue/Red team up and Silver/Gold(hey did Koukuji have a vassal like ShiroWeissman has with Kuroh?)...
Old 2015-04-18, 14:34   Link #2106
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Looks like we're getting moar manga: Best Couple finally gets a manga!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...aunches/.87259

By the time season two comes in October, everyone from Kuroh and Neko to Random Scepter 4 member will have a manga!
Old 2015-04-21, 18:17   Link #2107
tuckersister

I'm trying to figure out what the Silver Clan's symbol says.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 19:50   Link #2108
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Something about the Silver King?

ETA: so the movie's out in Japan on BR today....

*prayer circle for fansubs somewhere

Last edited by GDiddy; 2015-04-21 at 20:08.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 03:14   Link #2109
tuckersister

I made some of the words on the Silver clan symbol. "Weiss Konig Der Silber". Obviously it's German. I wonder why use a two headed-bird on their symbol. Anyway, their is pretty cool.
Old 2015-04-23, 20:20   Link #2110
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

People got the Mourestu Pirates movie up on fansubs in no time but no one got Missing Kings.....BOOOOOO
Old 2015-04-24, 10:54   Link #2111
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
People got the Mourestu Pirates movie up on fansubs in no time but no one got Missing Kings.....BOOOOOO
What? The Mouretsu Pirates movie took three months to get subbed. Missing Kings hasn't even been out for three days.
Old 2015-04-24, 19:18   Link #2112
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What? The Mouretsu Pirates movie took three months to get subbed. Missing Kings hasn't even been out for three days.
welp, I didn't know...
Old 2015-04-24, 19:34   Link #2113
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Missing kings was really good, long time since I've seen something this amazing. As always spanish subs get the movie in no time.

Now we had the new red queen Anna, and the gold king die. At the end of the movie seems like the blue king is going to die, same as the previous red king (his sword is getting destroyed, reaching the limit).

Last edited by RaymondSageClark; 2015-04-24 at 19:46.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-25, 04:51   Link #2114
tuckersister

Chapter 4 is translated. Yaaa!!!
Old 2015-04-25, 15:43   Link #2115
BPD Renegade

^ ~Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold~

I thought that the Gold King put Shiro back into Weissman's body when he saved him, but it looks like Shiro's still in the teenaged body.

And it looks like Yukari's going to be the focus of the next chapter. GDiddy's going to be happy.
Old 2015-04-25, 20:55   Link #2116
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I already saw the spoilers for chapter 5 on tumblr!

Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-25, 22:02   Link #2117
tuckersister

Who's status was Seri looking at in the end of the chapter?
Old 2015-04-26, 17:11   Link #2118
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Looks like some sites got it fansubbed and have it up. I won't mention them because I'm sure AnimeSuki like many other sites frowns on it.
Old 2015-04-27, 08:56   Link #2119
Gundamx

I though it was S2 not movie......T_T
But it was great movie^^
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 13:26   Link #2120
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
I though it was S2 not movie......T_T
But it was great movie^^