AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-15, 23:57   Link #4761
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe in the real world, but this is Code Geass, and its not a nuclear bomb they have--if it were, none of them would've survived, as that would've taken out the place instantly.

Suzaku's use of FLEIJA removed the advantage of having it--the enemy now knows about it. They'll find a countermeasure against it. Rakshata's likely working on that when she's not bitching about Lloyd and Cecile modding the hell out of her pride and joy.

If Schneizel just automatically wins now that he has FLEIJA, then why is Code Geass still running?
Because the UFN are going to trade Zero for their lives and they don't get Nuked to bits. And Shniezel isn't as trigger happy as his other siblings. Again the intimidation is there that's all you need. He got them to betray their leader and ruin their morale. The only way it can be countered is if she makes a Freya bomb herself. But I suppose it can go on until it's mass produced, and UFN will die in a blaze of glory if that's ending you want. Point is it's a strategic weapon. Not a tactical one like Kallen's knightmare. And it would all still occur if Suzaku hadn't existed.

Last edited by Sports72Xtrm; 2008-08-16 at 00:09.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 00:17   Link #4762
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Matter of opinion and remains to be seen. Again
I swear to god, every time you post I should use your same weak comment. Why don't you indulge me a answer directly on why I'm wrong?
Old 2008-08-16, 00:19   Link #4763
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Point I'm trying to make is Suzaku not existing does not necessarily equal Lelouch WINS! Once the guy gets the first bomb it's over in any war.
Quote:
Because the UFN are going to trade Zero for their lives and they don't get Nuked to bits. And Shniezel isn't as trigger happy as his other siblings. Again the intimidation is there that's all you need. He got them to betray their leader and ruin their morale. The only way it can be countered is if she makes a Freya bomb herself. But I suppose it can go on until it's mass produced, and UFN will die in a blaze of glory if that's ending you want. Point is it's a strategic weapon. Not a tactical one like Kallen's knightmare. And it would all still occur if Suzaku hadn't existed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I swear to god, every time you post I should use your same weak comment. Why don't you indulge me a answer directly on why I'm wrong?
Quote:
Personally I think Shniezel is better than Lelouch in terms of strategy and politics. Also, he has the Freya bomb. Plus KORs.
Here you go sort out the answers for yourself and I don't want to argue the same damn argument over and over again and after all that effort just have it taken down by the moderator.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 00:20   Link #4764
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Oh come on, there's still Bismark, Gino, Anya, all the other Knight of Rounds. What are they? Cannon fodder? Don't forget the memory Geass, a few fake memories here and there can completely break apart the Order of the Black Knights.

It might still be difficult now, but much easier with Suzaku out of the way, had Suzaku had the foresight to step aside earlier, none of the KoR would have even been in theater.
Old 2008-08-16, 00:50   Link #4765
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
It might still be difficult now, but much easier with Suzaku out of the way, had Suzaku had the foresight to step aside earlier, none of the KoR would have even been in theater.
Lelouch and Suzaku are the two main characters. How do you propose they phase him out?
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 00:51   Link #4766
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Lelouch and Suzaku are the two main characters. How do you propose they phase him out?
It's just a hypothetical. Obviously they're not going to.
Old 2008-08-16, 00:53   Link #4767
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Getting AGAIN!

So anyone wonder what are odds that IF, mind you IF, Lelouch and Kallen become closer that Suzaku finds out and holds a gun at Kallen as a threat to Lelouch at some point. Sort of a "why not you killed my love" kind of moment. From the extended preview it looks like Suzaku may be losing it.

I know it's REALLY out there. I'm just trying to drive the conversation back to Kallen.
Old 2008-08-16, 00:56   Link #4768
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Getting AGAIN!

So anyone wonder what are odds that IF, mind you IF, Lelouch and Kallen become closer that Suzaku finds out and holds a gun at Kallen as a threat to Lelouch at some point. Sort of a "why not you killed my love" kind of moment. From the extended preview it looks like Suzaku may be losing it.

I know it's REALLY out there. I'm just trying to drive the conversation back to Kallen.
If he does, then I will feel all the more justified for hating the moron all this time. Hell, if he doesn't defect by the time this series ends, or at least die doing something other than helping Britannia, I'll feel justified.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:01   Link #4769
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Lelouch and Kallen becoming romantically involved has a 0% chance of happening when rounded to 4 significant digits. As for a villainous moment, Suzaku couldn't even bring himself to use a legitimate interrogation technique on Kallen. I doubt he's going to go all "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT... OR THE LOLI GETS IT!" on her. Unless he totally snaps, I suppose, but that would feel like throwing his entire character away. And even then, it'd be pointless unless killing her somehow served as a way to snap some sense back into the boy.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 01:03   Link #4770
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Lelouch and Kallen becoming romantically involved has a 0% chance of happening when rounded to 4 significant digits. As for a villainous moment, Suzaku couldn't even bring himself to use a legitimate interrogation technique on Kallen. I doubt he's going to go all "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT... OR THE LOLI GETS IT!" on her. Unless he totally snaps, I suppose, but that would feel like throwing his entire character away. And even then, it'd be pointless unless killing her somehow served as a way to snap some sense back into the boy.
They have a better chance than most people in this series do. Loli is just wrong.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:04   Link #4771
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

SchneizelKannon, OhgiViletta and ToudouChiba (I finally learned her name!)> LelouchAnyone

And I was actually making a reference to a picture from the image thread. :P
Old 2008-08-16, 01:06   Link #4772
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
SchneizelKannon and ToudouChiba > LelouchAnyone
Pfft, no faith. They've been hinting at it ever since the first season. Lelouch enjoyed pushing her buttons, and they kept trying to screw with Shirley by sticking them together. It's more apparent this season.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:06   Link #4773
FoxxFireArt

Have you seen the Extended Preview. At the end look at Suzaku. That is not the laugh of a sane man. Add some makeup and that could be the Joker.
Kallen looks like she's going to be much closer to Lelouch. Her entire time in jail was learning about him from Nunnally. Though we will see what happens.

Though you should never say anything has a 0% chance. At best I would give it a 50% chance.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:07   Link #4774
Micante

Quote:
Okay... what about rounded to the nearest ten percent?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 01:10   Link #4775
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Okay... what about rounded to the nearest ten percent?
You didn't learn maths very well, did you? :P

Quote:
Though you should never say anything has a 0% chance. At best I would give it a 50% chance.
I said rounded to four significant digits. That doesn't mean there can't be a 0.0001% chance of it happening. And yes, at best 50% chance means 50% or lower, so technically we aren't totally disagreeing.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:11   Link #4776
Micante

Quote:
You didn't learn maths very well, did you? :P
Rounding confuses me, don't play at my weak points. TT_TT
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 01:39   Link #4777
FoxxFireArt

I'm wondering. If Kallen does go with Lelouch over the Black Knights, what would she be doing? Body guard? Wont he have Jeremiah for that?

I know it would be silly to take her out of the story for so long in jail, bring her back with a blast, then take her out again if she leaves him behind with the other Black Knights. Now that She's back I'd hope she'd get more scenes.
Old 2008-08-16, 01:41   Link #4778
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I'm wondering. If Kallen does go with Lelouch over the Black Knights, what would she be doing? Body guard? Wont he have Jeremiah for that?
They'll have a lot of time on their hands, I'm sure they can figure out something to do with it.

Quote:
I know it would be silly to take her out of the story for so long in jail, bring her back with a blast, then take her out again if she leaves him behind with the other Black Knights. Now that She's back I'd hope she'd get more scenes.
Should be in most of Lelouch's scenes once she leaves with him.
Old 2008-08-16, 02:40   Link #4779
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

Rebuilding an army from scratch is not going to be easy, Kallen would get plenty of jobs to do.

It would be like in the old days, really, back when there were just a few of them and Kallen sees Zero all the time. The success of the Order had actually distanced her from him, as Zero was too busy managing the organization and Kallen doesn't have the right skills to assist him outside combat.
Old 2008-08-16, 02:58   Link #4780
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Rebuilding an army from scratch is not going to be easy, Kallen would get plenty of jobs to do.

It would be like in the old days, really, back when there were just a few of them and Kallen sees Zero all the time. The success of the Order had actually distanced her from him, as Zero was too busy managing the organization and Kallen doesn't have the right skills to assist him outside combat.
Where do you get those forces? The UFN gave up all their armed forces to the Black Knights. Once he's exposed as a Britannian prince and accused of using them, why would any of those forces join him?
I see no reason why Britannian forces would join ZERO.

I'm really curious what Kallen would be doing during that time. She has been his personal guard and followed him around.

Providing Charles doesn't give the power to anyone, wouldn't Lelouch be the only man alive with the Geass power?