AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-08, 10:11   Link #1
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Naruto Manga ch 192 Summary[Spoilers]

.................................................. ................................................

As Neiji was about to hit the spider guy from behind, he looked at Kiba and sensed that something was wrong so he decided to move from where he was. He moved and Neiji missed his attack, he then used all 6 arms to create a huge web net and trap Neiji with it.

He then used the web and covered Neiji totally with it, it looked like some type of web cocoon and Neiji was trapped inside.

Naruto and his clones tried to break free from the web, but the spider guy noticed, and he used his web to create some type of long blade. He created 6 blades, one for each arm and for each Naruto's.

He started to attack all of the clones, each one he attacks then dissapered. He distroyed all of them leaving one, so he figured that was the real Naruto. He then tossed the blade at him, and everyone was shocked that he hit Naruto.

Naruto fell down on the net, and then he exploded. It turned out that all 6 Naruto's that was trapped on the web were all clones, and the real Naruto was hiding somewhere.

The spider guy was shocked that none of them were real, and all of a sudden Naruto came right behind him and was about to punch him but he noticed and blocked him. He then used some type of wire to wrap around Naruto's arm, then he was dragging Naruto towards him and all of a sudden Neiji came out of no where and cut the wire.

The spider guy looked suprise that Neiji was able to break out of his web cocoon.

Neji grabbed Naruto *it looks like they were hugging o.o, i can already smell the Naruto x Neiji doujins comming* , he grapped Naruto and brought him back to where the others were. Neiji then began to say something to the group * i guess he was telling them to go and that he will take care of the spider guy*

The spider guy started to say something and then Neiji turned around and stared at him with his Byakugan on. ^^

Ok this chapter was amazing and i was suprised the Spider guy was able to hold off all 4 of them off so long without even using the curse seal, not to mention level 2...

So next chapter is gonna be Neiji's turn to show off his stuff and i can't wait to see what new moves he has up his sleeve.

oh yeah, Neiji seemed to have developed some close relationship with Naruto... it kinda makes you wonder*sniff, sniff*
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 10:21   Link #2
MasaMune
Custom User Title

Interesting stuff, seems like the end of this arc is still nowhere in sight. Can't wait to see what'll happen though.
MasaMune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 10:33   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Cool. If Kidoumaru can take them without the level 2 Curse Seal, imagine if he uses it...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 11:00   Link #4
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
we need to be reassured of their (Naruto and Co.) humanity, everyone seems to think that they're so damn tuff cuz they keep fighting each other and winning, even tho their fighting amongst their genin brethren, i remember in the beginning of the series you could deffinately tell that there was no chance that Naruto or any of his buds could even touch a jounin, but now look, afetr one year it SEEMS as if they're all mega powerful, we need to be reassured that they arent that damn tuff... they need to get beat.. Neji must fall.. having them fail would deffinately make this manga more interesting
Old 2003-11-08, 11:44   Link #5
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

i just scrolled the past summary discription, is it worth reading, or should i wait for the manga?
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 11:44   Link #6
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
yea its worth reading p3psi, good stuff this chap has
Old 2003-11-08, 11:48   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
we need to be reassured of their (Naruto and Co.) humanity, everyone seems to think that they're so damn tuff cuz they keep fighting each other and winning, even tho their fighting amongst their genin brethren, i remember in the beginning of the series you could deffinately tell that there was no chance that Naruto or any of his buds could even touch a jounin, but now look, afetr one year it SEEMS as if they're all mega powerful, we need to be reassured that they arent that damn tuff... they need to get beat.. Neji must fall.. having them fail would deffinately make this manga more interesting
Amen.

But despite that, I think we will see Neji stopping Kidoumaru alone while the other run for Sasuke :/
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 11:57   Link #8
p3psi

seems to me neji has the upper hand with is "heveanly spin" defense, i.e. webbing him wouldnt do much.
Old 2003-11-08, 12:53   Link #9
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I think Neji will beat the spider guy but I doubt he will be able to rejoin the group. He would probably faint or something after this battle.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 13:01   Link #10
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Off course, it's the Saint Seiya style
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 14:31   Link #11
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
If the web traps people, shouldn't they just be able to use kawarimi no jutsu to escape? Since all it does is replace your body with something else then you should just be able to place something in the web and escape, or does it not work like this?
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 15:22   Link #12
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

the chapter isnt up on the sites that i checked but you did a good job of summerizing it and i hope that neji gets beat then they all try to take the spider guy and get beat then some anbu comes and finds them like 2 days later
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 15:37   Link #13
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity

neji would probably end up beating up spiderman.... after all, how much he has improved his abilities is not known ever since the battle of his and naruto.... He might have come up with a new move, not to mention how he isn't that arrogant neji no more; which makes him a better ninja of course. all the fights are most likely gonna be 1 on 1 style. i wonder who's it gonna be after neji? frankly speaking i'm more interested in finding who naruto is gonna face off......
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 16:33   Link #14
hyuga neji
Sharingan Hater

Send a message via AIM to hyuga neji
I have a pretty strong feeling Neji is gunna win. Also I don't think they'll be able to curse seal level 2. Only jiroubu or whatever his name is, fatty sound nin, could because he sucked away chakra from the guys earlier.
hyuga neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 18:19   Link #15
p3psi

you cant go level 2 if you're dead. if spiderboy keeps underestimating neji, neji can catch him off guard and murder him before he even can even go level 1 seal
Old 2003-11-08, 19:29   Link #16
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Ok, there is just one thing that pisses me off...

Why the hell did Naurto attack the spider guy with a regular punch? Why not use the rasengan? He wouldn't have been able to block that.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 19:33   Link #17
d00pEy

Send a message via AIM to d00pEy
it would have been ko and that battle would have been over too fast and it would make them seem INVINCIBLE like the others said.
d00pEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 20:03   Link #18
lawgick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Ok, there is just one thing that pisses me off...

Why the hell did Naurto attack the spider guy with a regular punch? Why not use the rasengan? He wouldn't have been able to block that.

Doing it would have probably drawn attention, remember it requires building a massive amount of chakra. He also hasn't mastered it yet either, but I do see your point(he could have done better then a punch
lawgick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 20:05   Link #19
eLstar
(^_^)v

Neji will win, or at least double KO.

AGAIN.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 20:44   Link #20
hyuga neji
Sharingan Hater

Send a message via AIM to hyuga neji
well the other fight wasn't exactly a double ko. Chouji is still alive, and jiroubu looks pretty dead to me. Hopefully Neji shows off a new move
hyuga neji is offline   Reply With Quote