AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-02, 20:57   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

So...I guess the first chapter was popular enough that we have been graciously given a new one just a week later. Who'd thunk it.

Apparently this chapter develops the Kakashi x Gai storyline, as it is is revealed that Kakashi once cheated on Gai with Iruka. This of course, devastates Gai, and their new marriage almost comes undone until their adopted son Lee convinces them to try and work it out. The chapter ends with the couple meeting up with Anko, who has now become a couples councilor and "partner" with Kurenai (who turns out to like thick women). Next weeks chapter should cover Ino and Sai's BDSM relationship - hopefully Kishimoto will reveal just who is the top in this relationship (safe bet is Ino, but Sai just might be a dark horse challenger).

Naruto: The Sequel will continue...shortly, just wait awhile longer I'm sure something solid - and real - will be released soon enough. Please enjoy some quality speculation in the mean time and remember to always be kind(ish).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 03:54   Link #2
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ This fanfiction exists somewhere...
Old 2015-05-03, 05:48   Link #3
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
^ This fanfiction exists somewhere...
You can't deny the power of Brother in arm love
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 06:13   Link #4
HasuMasu
*Artist

That's hardly even the disturbing part...
Old 2015-05-03, 20:17   Link #5
The Green One

Something I'm curious about, where are you getting that paragraph of...interesting...stuff from? An "official joke" or are you just making it up on the spot?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 00:47   Link #6
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So they have filler gag chapters now? Oh well...
Old 2015-05-04, 02:39   Link #7
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Something I'm curious about, where are you getting that paragraph of...interesting...stuff from? An "official joke" or are you just making it up on the spot?
That is your answer.
By the way, spoiler already out
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 00:39   Link #8
eceso

Chapter is out

Spoiler for plot:
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 01:00   Link #9
The Green One

Well the movie's plot is being set up. Also......Hey! Here's some random Uchiha that everyone somehow didn't know about but have conveniently shown up now!
Old 2015-05-07, 01:01   Link #10
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Sasuke got phone .
He didn't use it .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 01:03   Link #11
The Green One

He just doesn't want to admit to Naruto that he accidentally dropped his Iphone and broke it....
Old 2015-05-07, 01:20   Link #12
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well the movie's plot is being set up. Also......Hey! Here's some random Uchiha that everyone somehow didn't know about but have conveniently shown up now!
That is explained in this chapter of him likely being an experiment of Orochimaru. It wouldn't be surprising that he never appeared before in that case. That they said "another of Orochimaru's experiments" shows that it wouldn't be the first time he's done so.
Old 2015-05-07, 01:23   Link #13
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I like this development...

but please... not Chouchou... there are several more interesting students out there
I especially wanted to see Boruto though... and Himawari if possible.. Byakugan hype...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 01:25   Link #14
fuff

i wonder if that cloaked guy is shisui?! we didnt really see his death so could be right? and chouchou is hilarious!!! i bet shes gonna think sasuke is her dad when she sees him. hoping sakura ends up joining naruto and sasuke! this chapter didnt seem bad! and i bet bolt is following the real naruto too to get some attention! its nice there was some mention of itachi too
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 01:35   Link #15
Tchadnis

if this white haired dude isnt an experiment , how about ..... itachi had a kid with a long lost lover ? lol because i dont know it sounded kinda off to just show a new "uchiha" kil the whole purpose of Sasuke role as the last one "repopulating" lol
Old 2015-05-07, 01:56   Link #16
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

The twist is that Salad is actually Sakura and Sasuke's daughter and Chouchou was adopted.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 02:12   Link #17
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The twist is that Salad is actually Sakura and Sasuke's daughter and Chouchou was adopted.
A disturbing twist is that Salada is the daughter of Karen and orochimaru through experimentation. This chapter makes that far more likely than sasukaren. Lol I guess the phrase careful what you wish for could apply here for narusaku and sasukaren fans lmao.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:12   Link #18
Ultragunner

then again why are all the people in the village hiding things from Sarada? Because of....reasons?

Oh dear, the poor girl has to the right to know, right?

Damnit, I'm liking Sarada more than I thought I would you go girl!!! Smack that bad father of yours!!
Old 2015-05-07, 03:45   Link #19
ChuckE
Provoker

Who in sane mind will attack Sasuke? He should be on Madara's level now. If not higher...(if he still has his rinnengan-sharingan). There is basically no character except Naruto who can be an opponent for Sasuke.
Old 2015-05-07, 04:36   Link #20
Esclair

I'm so glad Sarada is the MC. Chou Chou is an interesting party member. The last slot could be filled by either Boruto (he'll definitely want to follow his dad secretly) or the new creepy Orochimaru kid (probably Orochimaru in disguise).
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion