AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-29, 15:04   Link #21
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Wow, Kakuzu looked like a freaky porcupine by the end of the chapter. I guess the fight should end within the next two or three chapters and I don't think both Kakuzu and Hidan will be defeated but one should definitely go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Most probably, the first part of his attack is over. Shikamaru can still use the field to his advantage. He gave an important cut to Hidan (with the binding jutsu, Shika could have loosened that head a bit more), maybe again based on his current plan. He might also still have the shadow-kunais.
Didn't Shika leave both his trench knives behind when he moved with Hidan into the mine field? He does have all those shadows from the ropes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no Tate
I think naruto can now do rasengan one handed... I mean come on, its been 3 years...
Hasn't it pretty much been proven that Wind Rasengan is impossible to perform without Kage Bunshin? They just had already dematerialized when the technique had been shown.

@ Ero-Senn1n

Edit: It appeared to be Wind Rasengan. You can see the " wind blades" on it
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 15:06   Link #22
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
The one shown before the Odoma Rasengan, even if it were in a genjutsu, Naruto was not aware of this and so he should had needed to go to the same process of doing rasengan as he always do. What we saw in this chapter was the wind ransengan already made, when the normal rasengan is done to this stage, the clones have usually dissapeared.
Since it is genjutsu, I don't know, but again there was no clone there. Also, I am not sure whether you can call what we saw as already made, or being made. To me it looks more like, being made, or in other words, might still belong to the formation process. In any case, for the time being, I will give a bit more credit to Naruto and his training, and assume it as one handed.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 15:23   Link #23
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Since it is genjutsu, I don't know, but again there was no clone there. Also, I am not sure whether you can call what we saw as already made, or being made. To me it looks more like, being made, or in other words, might still belong to the formation process. In any case, for the time being, I will give a bit more credit to Naruto and his training, and assume it as one handed.
Well, good enough, just it struck me that you said one Handed Wind Ransegan when we really did not see this rasengan from its beginning to tell if he really performed it with one Hand.

For the time Been I still think he needs his clone to make the Wind Rasengan, this was the last thing we saw him doing, and its make sense given that just as The normal Rasengan, Naruto created a special way to cope with a problem while mastering the Jutsu.

Besides, I don’t know what more credit you want to give to Naruto when He already developed a Jutsu that even Yondaime nor Kakashi could do so.
Old 2006-12-29, 15:39   Link #24
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

I was referring to the regular rasengan. Against itachi it looks like he did it one handed, but its questionable... still I'm like its been 3 years already!
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 15:53   Link #25
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
For the time Been I still think he needs his clone to make the Wind Rasengan, this was the last thing we saw him doing, and its make sense given that just as The normal Rasengan, Naruto created a special way to cope with a problem while mastering the Jutsu.
If we consider his training, he actually needs two clones to do that. In that emergency situation, creating two clones, the two clones running or flying with him to create a high level jutsu such as wind rasengan, close to the speed of Yamato's water jutsu creation, is a bit unexpected. But, still possible, Naruto creating wind-rasengan miles ahead of the danger and running with it all that time should be possible with his stamina.

Quote:
Well, good enough, just it struck me that you said one Handed Wind Ransegan when we really did not see this rasengan from its beginning to tell if he really performed it with one Hand.
I will revise that part to specifically mention what we saw.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 16:10   Link #26
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
Quote:
Most probably, the first part of his attack is over. Shikamaru can still use the field to his advantage. He gave an important cut to Hidan (with the binding jutsu, Shika could have loosened that head a bit more), maybe again based on his current plan. He might also still have the shadow-kunais.
mabe he'll use the same thing he used on ka. and mack "hidan kill him self "
cause shikas no mach for hidan (sorry shika but its true)
Yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 16:10   Link #27
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Lol the wind rasengan looks tight as hell. Looks like a huge tornado.
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 16:12   Link #28
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Send a message via ICQ to Yoshie Send a message via MSN to Yoshie Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshie
aaaa i gotta wait till the trans come out i wanna seeeeee
Old 2006-12-29, 16:14   Link #29
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
aaaa i gotta wait till the trans come out i wanna seeeeee
I'll put the pic in spoiler tag XD. See it if you want early spoiler.

Spoiler:
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 16:17   Link #30
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick View Post
I'll put the pic in spoiler tag XD. See it if you want early spoiler.

Spoiler:
AAAAH thx

wow that ...big i hope its also as strong as it looks ^^
Old 2006-12-29, 16:42   Link #31
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Bahahaha, I knew that cut was fake or by the needle I'm glad it showed how Shikamaru put the blood on the spike. I’m still surprised Shika couldn’t chop Hidan's head off fully.. then again, I guess its cause Asuma had wind Chakra on his blades and Shika was significantly out of strength / stamina possibly. However, I think the chop to Hidan's neck was faked he made a shallow cut on purpose, Shikamaru is still playing possum, ^^ remember Shika's tactic’s / words guys "The first move is always a faint". I honestly, think Shika is faking it so Hidan would get closer to him... thinking Shikamaru is done for, hence leave openings all over the place, also it might be so Shikamaru can catch Hidan with a stronger Kagemane (remember, what he said during Tayuya the closer the stronger). So basically I'm saying Shikamaru is faking so he can execute the next part of his plan, we will see what happens in 338. Sabaku Kyu, I think we will get what we want, Shikamaru will kill Hidan or at least disable him as "revenge" for Asuma, while Naruto and Co. kill Kakuzu. That way everyone is happy.

I'm a little worried on the translation of the first page,

"Pg 1 & 2
Top Text: Is it our turn yet! The new team is completely in sync! Arrive to a new year!!"

This kind of scares me, it kind of says the start of a new year.. the start of a new team (meaning Tenzo takes over Kakashi's place and Sai takes over Sasuke's place. ) What you guys think?

Naruto's jutsu is not the big thing I thought it would be.. maybe I was expecting too much , none the less I think now that Naruto has "wind chakra" he will develop more jutsu's to make up for the lack of a real trump card >.>; sorry, but that wind Rasengan is not a trump card if all it did was stop Kakuzu's attack.. which needed to be mixed with a water jutsu.

I liked how they showed the cut and it was all bloody, w00t. I really liked the zoom out shot, to show how big Chouji really got when he used multi-size, that was sweet. The lightning mask was owned... so that leaves flame, wind, and Kakuzu's own affinity, (maybe he has none, I'm still curious as to which mask was destroyed by Kakashi the first time around water or earth). None the less, Kakuzu has no mask on his face :O. Don’t know why, but page 11 frame 2 (when they show Kakuzu's face with the threads sticking out of his mouth) O_o he looks like Orochimaru, when he has his tongue sticking out.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-29 at 17:10.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 17:54   Link #32
lainex9

why is sai alive? wasn't he hanged? don't tell me that was a ink clone. where has he been and why on earth is he in this fight? imo his jutsu is kinda limted and lame, with out colour pics atleast.

oh are there any coloured pics of the new wind rasengan? i'm guessing thats the wind one, some of the translations say wind, others don't.
lainex9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 18:04   Link #33
Prolific

I don't think that was Naruto's jutsu? Isn't it a combo between Yamato's water jutsu Crasing Clearwater + Naruto's Rasengan?
Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 18:06   Link #34
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

yeah i think so to
Old 2006-12-29, 18:07   Link #35
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

@ Prolific
Yeah i don't think it was cuz if that IS his wind rasengan and it only nullified Kakuzu attack then it sucks.....
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 18:11   Link #36
Chains of Heaven
Sasori's Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
@ Prolific
Yeah i think so too cuz if thats his wind rasengan and it only nullified Kakuzu attack then it sucks.....
worst thing is: it nullfied kakuzu attack with yamato water combined to it..so that means its just some little tornado shape that gives same rasengan effect.
Chains of Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 18:45   Link #37
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

So why all the hype.....
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 18:56   Link #38
chuckcsf

Remember when Naruto was working on Rasengan when they were looking for Tsunade... Naruto made swirl marks on the tree with his imperfected Rasengan. Maybe Naruto made something like that but converted his chakra to wind...
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 19:00   Link #39
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

i feel like being meen ... I WANT SHIKA TO DIE MUAHA
HE'S WAY TO CLEVER HE ALWAYS GETS ME WORRING ABOUT HIM GROOOAAAA
Old 2006-12-29, 19:02   Link #40
Yoshie
Ladihooooo

... do u guy think jiraya kann do that special rasengan 2?
speaking of witch , what element is jiraya?