AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-08, 19:28   Link #341
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Not enough information to go on to call her Yuri. Outside of a nose bleed where all the girls are blushing. There was no indication of Kokoa's sexual orientation. Until they show her hitting on a girl, its all just fantasy. Besides, its not far-fetched to believe she's going to go after Tsukune too. She loves his blood too after all, one thing will lead to another.
ForgedGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 14:30   Link #342
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

CHAPTER 4 Season 2 is out! Go Go Go!
Old 2008-04-10, 18:52   Link #343
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I think that sums up Kokoa's feelings on the matter. "...however, my sister has become THAT." XD

So Kokoa has a thing for Inner Moka...don't we all. More like sister/hero worship...
Old 2008-04-10, 19:07   Link #344
X207
Gamyūsa

sweet se2 c4
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 20:01   Link #345
yongshun

Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 01:17   Link #346
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Well the inner Moka is the "real" Moka, which Kokoa grew up with. The outer Moka is artificial.... I always wonder.. Theres gonna be a time where eventually Moka won't need the Rosary anymore... does that mean that Outer Moka is going to disappear? Or will the two personalities merge? I'm gonna have to go with the latter.
Old 2008-04-11, 01:43   Link #347
jzmagic
flargansbog

LOL, gotta love Mizore
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 15:37   Link #348
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedGlory View Post
Well the inner Moka is the "real" Moka, which Kokoa grew up with. The outer Moka is artificial.... I always wonder.. Theres gonna be a time where eventually Moka won't need the Rosary anymore... does that mean that Outer Moka is going to disappear? Or will the two personalities merge? I'm gonna have to go with the latter.
Well, Inner Moka seems quite fond of her Outer Moka persona - kinda like a little sister that's not nearly as clingy as Kokoa apparently is. She genuinely cares for Outer Moka despite wondering just how much of a ditz she is whenever Tsukune is involved. I think Moka will keep the rosario for a long time.
Old 2008-04-11, 15:59   Link #349
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, Inner Moka seems quite fond of her Outer Moka persona - kinda like a little sister that's not nearly as clingy as Kokoa apparently is. She genuinely cares for Outer Moka despite wondering just how much of a ditz she is whenever Tsukune is involved. I think Moka will keep the rosario for a long time.
And it let's outer Moka deal with the other girl's.

Imagince Inner Moka dealing with that on daily basis. I fear the rest of the girl would not survive.
Old 2008-04-11, 19:22   Link #350
NEONJE

Quote:
Yeah, I believe your right. I'm not sure I'm real wild about that though because I really like outer moka. I man, she is so super sweet, caring, and cute too. I mean, you can't blame Tsukune for falling head over heels in love with her. Heck, the only reason he has put himself through a year of hell and had the pulp beat out of him over and over is because of his feelings for her. Then imagine one day he discovers that outer moka doesn't even exist.

In a perfect story, Tsukune will somehow become some type of pure blood super duper vampire himself. Not just a super vampire mind you, but a super duper vampire. Maybe he will end up being the long lost prince to the entire clan or something like that. Then after he discovers his power and how he is 20 times stronger than the next strongest vampire, he then seduces inner Moka ripping the rosary from her chest while crushing it and informing her there's no need for the rosary since from here on out she will be at his side. Of course these actions will cause even inner moka to become flustered and become love sick with the typical anime Rosie checks. Then they will live happily ever after using their powers to fight monster crime in the monster world. Of course, the rest of Tsukune's harem will surround him and starting hugging on him like always trying to stop him from telling moka how he feels, but this time tsukune is gona slam each one of them off into the a wall or a tree and he will tell the girls something like "I appreciate your friendship but it's time for each of you girls to KNOW YOUR PLACE and stop interfering with my love for moka. Of course the girls in the harem will be completely shocked but they will be even more turned on and more in love with tsukune than ever.

Anyway, I would like to see something like that happen. I like in the US and we really do like our happy endings. However, in the short time I've been into anime and manga I have learned that a happy ending is not a sure thing at all. Matter of fact, since I've been into Anime and Manga, I've never seen so many un-statisfying and flat out sad endings in my like and that what really worries me about this story. It wouldn't be unlikely at all for Moka and Tsukune's romance to stay unresolved and this would bother me and piss me off.

Anyway, on a brighter not, the 1st English release of R+V is coming to bookstores in the US next month. Not too mention there is some R+V jewelery on eBay for sell and some other neat stuff for cheap. I'm not the seller, but I did buy a rosary replica for only $3.99 and $5 shipping and there are more. I just couldn't help myself.
NEONJE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 19:27   Link #351
NEONJE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
No matter how it may seem most of the time. I believe inner Moka really has deep feelings for Tsukune. She has said and done lots of things during the story so far that makes me believe she would be at a real loss if he wasn't around. I mean let's face it, she could easily get rid of him if she wanted too. She's cold to him because shes afraid he will get himself killed if he keeps trying to protect her all the time. If he were in the Human world, he would be safe and part of here wishes he were back in the human world were he would be safe. If he ever did actually go back to the human world, I believe inner moka would go retrieve him in no time at all.
Old 2008-04-11, 19:59   Link #352
TigerII
Pilot in Training

^^^ I know what you mean The Japanese...they don't like happy endings. Or not as much as the states. Then the same old argument comes out that happy endings are cliche. And for that I say read the second part of my sig.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 23:09   Link #353
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONJE View Post
No matter how it may seem most of the time. I believe inner Moka really has deep feelings for Tsukune. She has said and done lots of things during the story so far that makes me believe she would be at a real loss if he wasn't around. I mean let's face it, she could easily get rid of him if she wanted too. She's cold to him because shes afraid he will get himself killed if he keeps trying to protect her all the time. If he were in the Human world, he would be safe and part of here wishes he were back in the human world were he would be safe. If he ever did actually go back to the human world, I believe inner moka would go retrieve him in no time at all.
I don't know about the 'deep feelings' - Inner Moka's a tough cookie to understand . Inner Moka dotes on him, that much is for certain. She's constantly amazed (and slightly impressed) at his ability to put others ahead of his own well-being to try and help them and also see the 'good' in them, even if they're monsters/ayashi. As seen in the godly chapters of 20-24, Inner Moka, by this time, will crush those who mock and talk badly of Tsukune, even after she herself has spoken harsh words to him(out of love ).

Inner Moka knows that they must return to their respective worlds - she to the darkness-filled world of her birthright as a high-borne vampire and he to the human world. She knows that and despite all of that, she's becoming attached to him - too attached - and she knows it. She's attracted to him because of the purity of his intentions and his soul (which most likely makes his blood tastes so good to her).

I think that she wants to exist with Tsukune but the world of light that he's from can not accept Inner Moka. Outer Moka however...can but Inner Moka might have to be the one to disappear...
Old 2008-04-11, 23:12   Link #354
TigerII
Pilot in Training

But he is turning. He is not a human anymore. That is apparent in the last parts of Season I and early Season II.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 23:15   Link #355
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well i have a theory about the inner and outer moka

first of all since the rosario is made to seal her power maube is is also mad to seal some of his emotion

or rather a split personality soo if the rosario is not needed no more i think they will just merged together to form real personality

cuz what i see is the the outer moka lacks the shadowy side while the inner moka lacks the goody side

so i guess they will merged hehehhe

but i really hope it does happen ehhehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 03:43   Link #356
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Tsukune is no longer human, that is a fact. Tsukune is a berserked vampire without the Holy Lock. But, I question the lock, I believe the chairman is trying to turn Tsukune into a vampire with none of the weaknesses. Because even in his vampire state, Tsukune is uneffected by water and such. All Tsukune needs is combat experience, which he is receiving on a constant bases.

The way the lock works and the things the chairman has said to himself about Tsukune and the lock is too suspicious to pass up.
Old 2008-04-12, 05:38   Link #357
NEONJE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
But he is turning. He is not a human anymore. That is apparent in the last parts of Season I and early Season II.
Yeah. he is turning into something, but what? I think we would all like to see him become a super cool vamp and maybe that will happen, but you just never know when it comes to manga. What I want to happen usually doesn't.

A good example and I know it's slightly off subject, but look at the bleach manga... every time you think what his name is going to win a major fight and save the day, he gets his ass handed to him and that cute girl has to come in and heal him. Your pulling for the guy to be the big hero but most of the time he's actually not. Very frustrating. Sometimes these eastern plotlines just really piss me off and I even want to quit reading at times. But I like a good white knight type happy ending.
Old 2008-04-12, 05:44   Link #358
NEONJE

Quote:
Tsukune is no longer human, that is a fact. Tsukune is a berserked vampire without the Holy Lock. But, I question the lock, I believe the chairman is trying to turn Tsukune into a vampire with none of the weaknesses. Because even in his vampire state, Tsukune is uneffected by water and such. All Tsukune needs is combat experience, which he is receiving on a constant bases.

The way the lock works and the things the chairman has said to himself about Tsukune and the lock is too suspicious to pass up.
Your not kidding about the combat experience. He has been beat black and blue and near death and he has taken every bit of it too be near moka and has complained not at all (except once). He has gone through a whole lot to be near her.
Old 2008-04-15, 11:29   Link #359
usspaul

just so everyone knows ch35 was just released so go and read it now lol . btw it was a good ch too
Old 2008-04-15, 12:54   Link #360
yongshun

Spoiler:
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire