AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-17, 02:04   Link #1
hidaiyureshii

Unhappy Subtitle timing is off

Hi, I'm new to this ripping and encoding thing so pls help out. I have #1 DVD Ripper SE and super dvd ripper which I still trying to master.

My question is that after I ripped, encoded, and watched it, sometimes the subtitles just flash out and the timing for them is off. I've spent hours trying to solve this and nothing so far has fixed it. Can someone help identify this?
Old 2004-08-17, 04:39   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

If you really need to ask a question like that, I'd suggest that you find a forum where ripping of subtitled DVDs is encouraged because around here we don't approve of that sort of thing. I hate it when people do subtitle rips of licensed DVDs. The sort of person that rips them and shares them on the internet is the lowest of the low and gives a bad name to honest fansubbers. That sort of thing is a hundred times lower than subbing licensed anime.

I hope that you don't intend to share subtitle rips on the internet. If you were even thinking of it, I hope that you will think again. You're just begging the licensing companies to come down on us all. If you really have a legitimate need to do this, then I'm sure you'll find a forum where that sort of question is allowed.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread