AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 01:04   Link #21601
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The one that drew this has alot of talent.

http://sadpanda.us/images/815034-5X4JJGY.jpg.
Old 2012-01-18, 04:31   Link #21602
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The one that drew this has alot of talent.

http://sadpanda.us/images/815034-5X4JJGY.jpg.
Very nice, me likes. Ah Omote, hopefully we see you again in the manga soon. Hurry up, Tsukune, the clock is ticking on your one true love!
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 10:52   Link #21603
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
>.< I can't think of anything beyond one-shot stuff for KahulaxTsukune. I mean, it would have to be completely different circumstances...
Or doujins
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 16:05   Link #21604
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Or doujins
A Kahlua X Tsukune fanfic to reveal Kahlua's dark pervy side.

We have all the girls except KahluaXTsukune and GyokuroXTsukune.

@Kenjiharima
Nice post, that pic is really good, whoever the artist is, i credit you.
Old 2012-01-23, 21:59   Link #21605
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

With alot of raw places and internet storage files being downed by SOPA/PIPA and other shitty bills the congress is working on....

Will we still get our R+VS2 raws and scanlations? Or do we have to have long monthly waits for the licensed ones?
Old 2012-01-23, 22:11   Link #21606
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
With alot of raw places and internet storage files being downed by SOPA/PIPA ?
uhhh no...

SOPA and PIPA got tos'd out the window b4 it even went on vote.

The main supports all dropped it in fear of not ever getting relected again due to the massive boycoytt GoDaddy got which was HUGH. Much bigger then they ever thought would be possible... which forced GoDaddy to change there sides on SOPA.
(damage was done tho, and GoDaddy Paid hardcore.)

As well as the masses who went in protest threatening congress members of never seeing a next reelection ever again should it pass.

The reason they are down is because once again USA thinks its all mighty and shut down megaupload as well as forced the owners in New Zealand and non US countries to be turned over to US Custody to stand trail. Some aren't even US citizens which is funny.

Expect more drama to come from this.... it means ur not safe ANYWHERE against MPAA / RIAA.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 22:27   Link #21607
Johnny
Working the bags...

To actually answer his question. I doubt it'll have any impact on Rosario...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 23:03   Link #21608
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Have faith in the Net - also, Moka will teach them their place should they forget it.
Old 2012-01-23, 23:33   Link #21609
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Japan and South Korea already told the U.S to fuck off, so I believe scanlations are safe for the moment. Plus I don't think this siege will last long anyway, retaliation could get ugly if they don't back off. So far it's only been petty pranks, but I don't think they want Anonymous to really get serious. Sony for one can't afford another attack on the PSN...
Old 2012-01-23, 23:35   Link #21610
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

anyhow does anyone know if we finally get to see tsuki get serious with his new powers?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 23:47   Link #21611
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
uhhh no...

SOPA and PIPA got tos'd out the window b4 it even went on vote.

The main supports all dropped it in fear of not ever getting relected again due to the massive boycoytt GoDaddy got which was HUGH. Much bigger then they ever thought would be possible... which forced GoDaddy to change there sides on SOPA.
(damage was done tho, and GoDaddy Paid hardcore.)

As well as the masses who went in protest threatening congress members of never seeing a next reelection ever again should it pass.

The reason they are down is because once again USA thinks its all mighty and shut down megaupload as well as forced the owners in New Zealand and non US countries to be turned over to US Custody to stand trail. Some aren't even US citizens which is funny.

Expect more drama to come from this.... it means ur not safe ANYWHERE against MPAA / RIAA.
Damn it all...

On topic...

Tsukune will probably show more of his powers later when Alicard awakens.
Old 2012-01-24, 01:58   Link #21612
Chris38

If Alucard awakens of course, since it's not 100% confirmed that he is going to awaken, especially considering the fact that, the protagonists have a little chance of fighting against him.

Anyway, I don't see Tsukune using his vampire / youjutsu abilities until his fight with Akua, and unfortunately, it will still take some time, before we get to that fight...

Still, with the introduction of the Masked King behind us, which is in my opinion, the main reason why this arc has considerably slowed down with all of the battle's against the subdivision Fairy Tale leaders, I hope that this arc is going to speed up again...

Anyway, since there is not much time, before the next chapter comes out, what do you think we will see in it...

In my opinion, a large portion of the chapter is going to be spent on Tsukune and the girls that are with him, trying to deal with Yukari's and Fong Fong's situation (which certainly isn't good), and if we go with the predictable route a new Fairy Tale subdivision leader is going to show up, but like I said earlier, I hope that after the introduction of the Masked King Ikeda won't go down the predictable route , and is going to move this arc's story toward the confrontation between Tsukune and Akua, which is definitely going to be more interesting then what we have seen in this arc so far (at least to me).
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 09:55   Link #21613
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
If Alucard awakens of course, since it's not 100% confirmed that he is going to awaken, especially considering the fact that, the protagonists have a little chance of fighting against him.

Anyway, I don't see Tsukune using his vampire / youjutsu abilities until his fight with Akua, and unfortunately, it will still take some time, before we get to that fight...

Still, with the introduction of the Masked King behind us, which is in my opinion, the main reason why this arc has considerably slowed down with all of the battle's against the subdivision Fairy Tale leaders, I hope that this arc is going to speed up again...

Anyway, since there is not much time, before the next chapter comes out, what do you think we will see in it...

In my opinion, a large portion of the chapter is going to be spent on Tsukune and the girls that are with him, trying to deal with Yukari's and Fong Fong's situation (which certainly isn't good), and if we go with the predictable route a new Fairy Tale subdivision leader is going to show up, but like I said earlier, I hope that after the introduction of the Masked King Ikeda won't go down the predictable route , and is going to move this arc's story toward the confrontation between Tsukune and Akua, which is definitely going to be more interesting then what we have seen in this arc so far (at least to me).
Indeed, though they don't have time to deliberate on the issue. If they wait too long, another squad captain- uh, I mean branch leader will ambush them for sure. And at this point, they don't need to kill the group themselves, just stall them long enough for Alucard to fully awaken, then it's game over. The thought of that will probably be what spurns Tsukune forward, and he needs to. Time is running out, on Moka and the world.
Old 2012-01-24, 10:40   Link #21614
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Indeed, though they don't have time to deliberate on the issue. If they wait too long, another squad captain- uh, I mean branch leader will ambush them for sure. And at this point, they don't need to kill the group themselves, just stall them long enough for Alucard to fully awaken, then it's game over. The thought of that will probably be what spurns Tsukune forward, and he needs to. Time is running out, on Moka and the world.
That's precisely the reason, why I think that Tsukune and the girls that are currently with him are going to separate, with Tsukune going ahead on his own, to save Moka, while the girls go back to help Yukari and Fong Fong.

At the same time reinforcements in the form of Kokoa, Gin, Haiji, Fong Fong's sister + (maybe) Tohou Fuhai are going to arrive to Fairy Tale's headquarters, serving as an distraction that will catch Gyokuro's and the rest of the Fairy Tale's subdivision leader's attention clearing the path for Tsukune, so that he could proceed toward the place where Moka currently is.

After all, I believe that there is a strong possibility that Gyokuro is going to underestimate Tsukune, thinking that Akua is enough to keep Tsukune busy, giving Alucard enough time to resurrect, while Tohou Fuhai could definitely mess up her plans - naturally she will be wrong, since Gyokuro has no idea that Tsukune has trained for an entire month specifically to be capable of defating Akua - something that is most likely going to be pointed out during the Gyokuro - Tohou Fuhai fight that I also think is going to happen in the current arc (since I don't think there is someone else, who would be capable of fighting Gyokuro, because Akasha is still sealed within Alucard, and it hasn't been confirmed that she is actually going to get out of there, in the current arc - although there is a huge chance of that happening, since both Tsukune and Moka need an "instructor" that will teach them how to properly use their Shinso blood...

Anyway, this is how, in my opinion, the plot of the current arc is going to continue developing...
Old 2012-01-24, 16:17   Link #21615
Tachibana
タチバナ

Let's see, Yuuki Gairen and two subdivision leaders left and Sai-Lung and Routier are going to ally with Tsukune's group (YAY! enemies became allies), so Yuuki is the next opponent to have his butt handed to him.

Hopefully next chapter, Fong-Fong, Sai-Lung, Yukari and Routier will get back on their feet to fight and defeat Gairen or unless my idea that its time for reinforcements to arrive and save the others from Yuuki comes into play, only to have Tsukune and the girls proceed further. i'm guessing Mizore and Kurumu will handle the last two leaders and hopefully it will be time for Tsukune Vs. Akua after, unless Kahlua or Miyabi get in Tsukune's way, i don't really see Miyabi doing anything just yet, but as for Kahlua, she might get in his way.

As for that Masked King guy, i guess his opponent will be Touhou, that guy is going to get so owned.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-24 at 16:40.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 21:34   Link #21616
Alhazad2003

Quote:
That's precisely the reason, why I think that Tsukune and the girls that are currently with him are going to separate, with Tsukune going ahead on his own, to save Moka, while the girls go back to help Yukari and Fong Fong.

At the same time reinforcements in the form of Kokoa, Gin, Haiji, Fong Fong's sister + (maybe) Tohou Fuhai are going to arrive to Fairy Tale's headquarters, serving as an distraction that will catch Gyokuro's and the rest of the Fairy Tale's subdivision leader's attention clearing the path for Tsukune, so that he could proceed toward the place where Moka currently is.

After all, I believe that there is a strong possibility that Gyokuro is going to underestimate Tsukune, thinking that Akua is enough to keep Tsukune busy, giving Alucard enough time to resurrect, while Tohou Fuhai could definitely mess up her plans - naturally she will be wrong, since Gyokuro has no idea that Tsukune has trained for an entire month specifically to be capable of defating Akua - something that is most likely going to be pointed out during the Gyokuro - Tohou Fuhai fight that I also think is going to happen in the current arc (since I don't think there is someone else, who would be capable of fighting Gyokuro, because Akasha is still sealed within Alucard, and it hasn't been confirmed that she is actually going to get out of there, in the current arc - although there is a huge chance of that happening, since both Tsukune and Moka need an "instructor" that will teach them how to properly use their Shinso blood...

Anyway, this is how, in my opinion, the plot of the current arc is going to continue developing...
That would sound about accurate in my book. The B Team needs to arrive, and soon. And I'm sure Touhou will be with them, especially after what they did to his family. And as you said, there's currently no one else who could possibly defeat Gyokuro, which needs to happen for everyone involved.

Unfortunately, their presence will fit exactly into Miyabe and Hokuto's plans. I hope Touhou's prepared for the inevitable double-cross at the end. Cross that, I hope Tsukune's prepared for it, since it's bound to happen. Only then will we know Miyabe's true objective, and whether it conflicts the Masked King's goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Let's see, Yuuki Gairen and two subdivision leaders left and Sai-Lung and Routier are going to ally with Tsukune's group (YAY! enemies became allies), so Yuuki is the next opponent to have his butt handed to him.

Hopefully next chapter, Fong-Fong, Sai-Lung, Yukari and Routier will get back on their feet to fight and defeat Gairen or unless my idea that its time for reinforcements to arrive and save the others from Yuuki comes into play, only to have Tsukune and the girls proceed further. i'm guessing Mizore and Kurumu will handle the last two leaders and hopefully it will be time for Tsukune Vs. Akua after, unless Kahlua or Miyabi get in Tsukune's way, i don't really see Miyabi doing anything just yet, but as for Kahlua, she might get in his way.

As for that Masked King guy, i guess his opponent will be Touhou, that guy is going to get so owned.
I have the feeling Gairen won't be fighting them, especially at this juncture. And since he only appeared when Sai-Lung appeared to have a "change of heart," I get the impression he's more of an enforcer who crushes any semblance of dissension within the organization. Not to mention with Alucard awakening, he and his brethren don't really need to kill the group themselves. Just stall them long enough and it's game over.

More probably, I'd say the A Team will encounter either the bearded youkai or the masked swordsman, the only two subdivision leaders to make an appearance. Hopefully the B Team will arrive then, or they'll be in a real pickle then. Though we'll find out in another couple of weeks. Until then...
Old 2012-01-25, 01:14   Link #21617
Chris38

Well, if Hokuto and Miyabi's plans involve kidnapping Moka, then I believe that Tsukune is definitely going to snap out of whatever state he's going to be in, when Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria revel their true colors.

I also agree with you Alhazad2003, about Gairen, since I also find it unlikely that team A or team B will be fighting against him - the most likely option, in my opinion, is that he's going to be defeated, after he appears to "punish" Hokuto, Kiria and Miyabi for their "betrayal" and is going to be defeated by them...

As for the last two Fairy Tale subdivision leaders, I don't think that Tsukune has the time to bother with them, so either they are going to concentrate on team B, due to the presence of Tohou Fuhai, or if they cross paths with team A , the girls (Kurumu and Mizore to be exact, most likely with Ruby's support) are going to be left behind to deal with him (or her), while Tsukune moves ahead - after all, he doesn't have the time to bother how the girls would deal with the next subdivision leader that crosses their path - which is something that is definitely going to be pointed out in the next chapter.
Old 2012-01-25, 09:43   Link #21618
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, if Hokuto and Miyabi's plans involve kidnapping Moka, then I believe that Tsukune is definitely going to snap out of whatever state he's going to be in, when Hokuto, Miyabi and Kiria revel their true colors.

I also agree with you Alhazad2003, about Gairen, since I also find it unlikely that team A or team B will be fighting against him - the most likely option, in my opinion, is that he's going to be defeated, after he appears to "punish" Hokuto, Kiria and Miyabi for their "betrayal" and is going to be defeated by them...

As for the last two Fairy Tale subdivision leaders, I don't think that Tsukune has the time to bother with them, so either they are going to concentrate on team B, due to the presence of Tohou Fuhai, or if they cross paths with team A , the girls (Kurumu and Mizore to be exact, most likely with Ruby's support) are going to be left behind to deal with him (or her), while Tsukune moves ahead - after all, he doesn't have the time to bother how the girls would deal with the next subdivision leader that crosses their path - which is something that is definitely going to be pointed out in the next chapter.
Well, If Tsukune and the girls don't bother with the other subdivision leaders, that will make Akua's and Tsukune's fight come faster, thad be awesome, i like that kind of twist, but i don't think will get that lucky and besides the girls need to show their growth.

PREDICTION(possibly): Yuuki Gairen gets away believing that he killed Fong-Fong, Sai-Lung, Yukari and Routier, and then Touhou's team arrives just in time to rescue them, elsewhere, Tsukune's remaining team proceeds deeper only to encounter the other two unknown subdivision leaders, while Mizore and Kurumu have their fight with them, Tsukune and Ruby continue down until finally they reach Akua or unless someone else gets in the way, i'm betting that itle either be Miyabi or Kahlua, perhaps it might even be Gyokuro.

I don't know if something like this will happen though, just something i thought up.
Old 2012-01-25, 22:45   Link #21619
Alhazad2003

Quote:

Well, if Gairen does act as an internal enforcer, I could also see him cutting down Akuha if she turns on Fairy Tale due to her "promise" with Akasha. Though as of yet she's shown no signs of it, and frankly I prefer it that way. It will make her imminent pummeling all the more satisfying. Gairen might try cutting down Kahlua if she turns, but that would put him in hot water with Gyokuro, something I'm sure he'd rather avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, If Tsukune and the girls don't bother with the other subdivision leaders, that will make Akua's and Tsukune's fight come faster, thad be awesome, i like that kind of twist, but i don't think will get that lucky and besides the girls need to show their growth.

PREDICTION(possibly): Yuuki Gairen gets away believing that he killed Fong-Fong, Sai-Lung, Yukari and Routier, and then Touhou's team arrives just in time to rescue them, elsewhere, Tsukune's remaining team proceeds deeper only to encounter the other two unknown subdivision leaders, while Mizore and Kurumu have their fight with them, Tsukune and Ruby continue down until finally they reach Akua or unless someone else gets in the way, i'm betting that itle either be Miyabi or Kahlua, perhaps it might even be Gyokuro.

I don't know if something like this will happen though, just something i thought up.
Once the other branch leaders are defeated, along with Akuha, I'm sure it'll be then that Gyokuro appears and makes her "proposal" to Tsukune, i.e. ruling half the world with her. Naturally I doubt he'll agree to such a warped deal, for it'll essentially mean sacrificing Moka, which he'll never do. Unless Touhou appears to intercept her, as I doubt Tsukune can possibly defeat her, even with Ura-chan's help. Plus there'll be no time for another battle, for Alucard's awakening would've been all but complete by then. They'll need to escape, or try to before Miyabe intercepts them. Yeah, the worst is yet to come. Until then... [/spoiler]
Old 2012-01-26, 02:20   Link #21620
Chris38

Well, it's pretty obvious that Tsukune won't do anything that would sacrifice Moka, since he loves her.

Anyway, I have been wondering what the current arc is going to bring to the general plot of the story, and for now, I could think that it will be this:

- Introducing a new antagonist that the hero's will need to face in the future (the Masked King) and revving old antagonists that have not given up, despite being defeated earlier (Kiria, Hokuto and Miyabi - who was knocked out by Tsukune in the Yuki Onna village arc, so I think, it could be considered as an "defeat")

- Strengthening the bond between Tsukune and Moka (especially the Inner one), due to the fact that Tsukune has become less human by stabilizing hie vampire transformation (although, I doubt that all the comparability issues between Tsukune's humanity and the Shinso vampire blood in his veins have been resolved by the human modification ritual), and both personalities of Moka know how important Tsukune's humanity is to him (Rosario + Vampire Season I, chapter 11), once again making both personalities of Moka realize that they are more important to Tsukune then the fact that he is (or rather was, since at this point I doubt Tsukune can be considered fully human) a human.

- Making the fact that Moka has injected her blood into a human known to the general vampire population, which is definitely going to make the relations between Tsukune, Moka and the general population of the vampire race a little strained, maybe even turn into open hostility, which could make the general population of vampires the third antagonist (besides the Masked King and the Hokuto - Miyabi - Kiria trio) that the protagonists would need to deal with (my assumption)

- Considerably weakening the Rosario that Moka wears, due to the whole Alucard resurrection ritual, of course assuming that it won't break completely... since the Rosario wasn't in a stable state to begin with and we don't know how much Tohou Fuhai's quick repairs have helped in keeping Moka's seal stable.

- Reviving the whole human - ayashi war if Alucard is going to awaken, if Ikeda actually wants to go into that direction - naturally, I'm assuming that this scenario doesn't have much chances of occurring, but at this point, it still remains a possibility...

And that's all of the developments (that I could think off, at the current point in the story) , that could be brought into the story, as a result of the events in the current arc.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-01-26 at 03:30.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire