AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-11-24, 08:19   Link #32001
Shinobi2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Everything in life has risk. Just be careful and take your time with all GunPla.
But you have to remember, it depends on what kind of situation, money/cost and time.

Quote:
how bad proportioned are the non remastered version?
and did they correct that with the remastered version or they just add something up?
If you're talking about the rereleased HG Seed kits, they were just the same, but different hues of the same color, comes with extra markings and an extra adapter to connect with the action base.
Shinobi2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:20   Link #32002
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just checked dalong, apparently it's 1/100 (non grade? High grade?) Overflag

(So that's why it's cheap as hell)
Old 2013-11-24, 08:20   Link #32003
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
So I completed HG Destiny today

I know non-Remaster SEED have bad proportion but Destiny are simply awful.

The wings are cool though, Sei need to eat his heart out.
Ironically, HG Destiny is one of the better ones from HG SEED/Destiny line. Compare it with your HG Forbidden will show how much better it really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
how bad proportioned are the non remastered version?
and did they correct that with the remastered version or they just add something up?
If you talk about HG SEED/Destiny, I suggest you don't buy any Remaster Re-release (eg. Aile Strike, Aegis, Duel, etc). Buy only the new mold Remaster (eg. M1 Astray, Astray Red Frame + Flight Pack, Astray Gold Amatsu, LaGOWE, etc).

If you talk about MG, the Strike RM is an improvement over the old ones. But the old ones are still decent kits worth their price.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:21   Link #32004
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 View Post
But you have to remember, it depends on what kind of situation, money/cost and time.

If you're talking about the rereleased HG Seed kits, they were just the same, but different hues of the same color, comes with extra markings and an extra adapter to connect with the action base.
1. All true. But again, I'd rather spend money on 1 MG (for example) than multiple HGs, and take my time building it.

2. In other words, the 'remaster' is just a recoloring with parts for the Action Base. Now that 'new' HG Aile Strike that is an actual new mold is the biggest slap across HG Seed fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Ironically, HG Destiny is one of the better ones from HG SEED/Destiny line. Compare it with your HG Forbidden will show how much better it really is.

If you talk about HG SEED/Destiny, I suggest you don't buy any Remaster Re-release (eg. Aile Strike, Aegis, Duel, etc). Buy only the new mold Remaster (eg. M1 Astray, Astray Red Frame + Flight Pack, Astray, LaGOWE, etc).

If you talk about MG, the Strike RM is an improvement over the old ones. But the old ones are still decent kit worth their price.
Silly. In that case, I would always suggest you get the MG Aile Strike RM Ver. over the other. Sure a little more expensive but worth it.
It's like saying you'd rather eat generic pain relief medication that is cheaper than like Advil or Tylenol, but 'worth the price' since you can buy more of it at a lesser price. Maybe not as effective, but 'decent' enough to get the job 'decently' done.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:22   Link #32005
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
wishlist game?
here's mine:
-MG GP01 2.0
-MG GP01FB 2.0
-MG GP02A 2.0
-MG GP03S2.0
-MG ZZ 2.0
-MG FAZZ 2.0
-MG Ez8 2.0
-MG Alex 2.0
-HGAC Wing Zero EW
-HGAC Wing Gundam EW
i'm mainly hoping bandai to release HG and renew MG for all main leads Gundam first. I hope bandai also will do renewal for early release of HGUC for main lead Gundams
You can't mention wanting a 2.0 of ZZ and FAZZ without mentioning the Zeta Plus C1!
Well really a 2.0 of all the ZZ kits would be nice

Personally tho still waiting on mai MG V2 Gundam!
It will happen!
Old 2013-11-24, 08:25   Link #32006
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
You can't mention wanting a 2.0 of ZZ and FAZZ without mentioning the Zeta Plus C1!
Well really a 2.0 of all the ZZ kits would be nice

Personally tho still waiting on mai MG V2 Gundam!
It will happen!
Yea and watch Bandai disappoint by reusing the older MG V Gundam's frame.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:28   Link #32007
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Perhaps, maybe it's because the Forbidden is much easier to put detail on so I feel that way. For example, the vents are all colored parts, while in Destiny there's none at all, molded into the blue torso.

On the plus side, Destiny is capable of pulling poses that Forbidden can't do without joint upgrade.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:29   Link #32008
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Perhaps, maybe it's because the Forbidden is much easier to put detail on so I feel that way. For example, the vents are all colored parts, while in Destiny there's none at all, molded into the blue torso.
But you were talking about proportion, right? What's details and vents has anything to do with proportion?

Quote:
Silly. In that case, I would always suggest you get the MG Aile Strike RM Ver. over the other. Sure a little more expensive but worth it.
It's like saying you'd rather eat generic pain relief medication that is cheaper than like Advil or Tylenol, but 'worth the price' since you can buy more of it at a lesser price. Maybe not as effective, but 'decent' enough to get the job 'decently' done.
Poor comparison is poor.

That alone makes me not wanting to elaborate further coz I'm afraid I will get dragged down below my level of intelligence if I do.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:30   Link #32009
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Poor comparison is poor.

That alone makes makes me not wanting to elaborate further coz I'm afraid I will get dragged down below my level of intelligence if I do.
Not the best comparison, but I certainly do hope you understand the point I was making.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:33   Link #32010
NeutralZero

so even the HG perfect strike is no good in the remaster?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:34   Link #32011
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
so even the perfect strike is no good in the remaster?
It's just a re-release. They packed in the old Launcher and Sword packs with the existing Aile Strike, and basically packed it all together and called it a 'Remaster'.

Marketing scheme.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:35   Link #32012
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
so even the HG perfect strike is no good in the remaster?
Kill it with fire .
Old 2013-11-24, 08:52   Link #32013
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
But you were talking about proportion, right? What's details and vents has anything to do with proportion?
Like I said maybe it's me, Akatsuki certainly look good on it's own.

Sorry for making you confused
Old 2013-11-24, 09:59   Link #32014
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Is anyone here actually planning to get:

Spoiler:

* I know only a few are confirmed and a few are very likely, and others are 50-50 (or not even).
* The ones in bold are confirmed or very likely IMO.
Old 2013-11-24, 10:11   Link #32015
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
Yea and watch Bandai disappoint by reusing the older MG V Gundam's frame.
So all the Wing MGs and Seed MGs are disappointments?
Why should anyone listen to your advice or opinions when you cant even be consistent.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:15   Link #32016
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
So all the Wing MGs and Seed MGs are disappointments?
Why should anyone listen to your advice or opinions when you cant even be consistent.
Difference? You need to learn to be more careful with how you read things.

1. Most of the Seed MGs are disappointments. The ones from MG Aile Strike RM, Aegis, Buster, Duel Assault Shroud, Blitz, Strike Ootori. Those are the good ones. I dislike the older ones which is why I think they should 'remaster' them.

2. The Wing kits suck. The MG Wing EW line is what I really like, minus the Wing EW which needs a remastering and the Wing Zero Custom which needs a remastering.

When I said that they would reuse the V Gundam's frame for the V2, I am implying that Bandai loves to reuse when it'd be ideal for them to remold or at least change up here and there.

Don't make accusations.
Old 2013-11-24, 10:22   Link #32017
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Victory & Victory 2 core base transformation is totally different
*faceplam
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:29   Link #32018
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Difference? You need to learn to be more careful with how you read things.

1. Most of the Seed MGs are disappointments. The ones from MG Aile Strike RM, Aegis, Buster, Duel Assault Shroud, Blitz, Strike Ootori. Those are the good ones. I dislike the older ones which is why I think they should 'remaster' them.

2. The Wing kits suck. The MG Wing EW line is what I really like, minus the Wing EW which needs a remastering and the Wing Zero Custom which needs a remastering.

When I said that they would reuse the V Gundam's frame for the V2, I am implying that Bandai loves to reuse when it'd be ideal for them to remold or at least change up here and there.

Don't make accusations.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so full of fail, I don't know where to begin xD You REALLY have no Idea what you're talking about
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:30   Link #32019
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Victory & Victory 2 core base transformation is totally different
*faceplam
Well then I guess they'd go with a slightly modified version of the parts to compensate for the difference in the core base transformation. What I'm saying is that a majority of the parts will be the same like:

Crossbone X1 --> Crossbone X1 Full Cloth --> Crossbone X2 --> Crossbone X3
Age 1 Normal , Titus, Sparrow
Age 2 Normal, Darkhound, Double Bullet, Normal SP Ver.
Shenlong EW --> Heavyarms EW --> Deatyscythe EW --> Deathscythe Hell EW --> Sandrock
Exia --> Exia Repair 1 (from Ignition Mode) --> Repair 2
Strike RM Ver --> Strike Rouge Ootori --> Duel Assault Shroud --> Blitz --> Buster --> Aegis

You get what I'm trying to say? A lot of times these days, Bandai will make kits at the same time using a very similar or the same frame/molds with a few different changes here and there to accommodate for the different mobile suits.

How else do you think they can pull off their MG 2014 schedule?

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Grade

January 2014
GX-9900 Gundam X
GAT-X105B/FP Build Strike Gundam Full Package

February 2014
RX-178B Build Gundam Mk-II
Sengoku Astray
RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex

They're clearly developing multiple MGs at a time, and they probably have been. But's more about not trying to overflood the market and timing when to release things.

Minor changes, doing special things for specific suits, etc.

And to compensate for any expenses they might encounter while doing these mass-development stages, they're spamming out these online exclusives that they know will piss off consumers but hardcore fans will eventually buy them anyway.
Old 2013-11-24, 10:37   Link #32020
Shinobi2013

Quote:
Well then I guess they'd go with a slightly modified version of the parts to compensate for the difference in the core base transformation. What I'm saying is that a majority of the parts will be the same like:

Crossbone X1 --> Crossbone X1 Full Cloth --> Crossbone X2 --> Crossbone X3
Age 1 Normal , Titus, Sparrow
Age 2 Normal, Darkhound, Double Bullet, Normal SP Ver.
Shenlong EW --> Heavyarms EW --> Deatyscythe EW --> Deathscythe Hell EW --> Sandrock
Exia --> Exia Repair 1 (from Ignition Mode) --> Repair 2
Strike RM Ver --> Strike Rouge Ootori --> Duel Assault Shroud --> Blitz --> Buster --> Aegis

You get what I'm trying to say? A lot of times these days, Bandai will make kits at the same time using a very similar or the same frame/molds with a few different changes here and there to accommodate for the different mobile suits.
Compare to those MG kits you have mentioned, V2 Gundam is totally different from V Gundam both design and transformation.
Shinobi2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy