AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-11-08, 16:59   Link #361
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhi
I have a pic of an anime and i know that is "LUPIN", but i dont know the Movie/Episode. Can anybody please help me?

That link won't work unless we are registered to that site and logged in. Since I don't feel like registering just to see your image I would advise you to save the picture to your computer and then upload it to ImageHost.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 02:03   Link #362
roy-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzaku no Miko
this?
http://www.nettersworld.com/image/s/10000154_01.jpg

sorry, i only know chinese name lol
yeah, hat's the same manga i have... but in another language.... is there an anime out for it?
roy-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 15:32   Link #363
hooliganj
Team Player

.... yes, and it's called Cyborg Kuro-chan. Here's info from ANN and AniDB.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-13, 21:13   Link #364
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Question Which anime is this?

I just visited StaticSub's new homepage (nice job, btw):
http://releases.static-subs.com/

and was wondering: from which anime is the blonde girl in the upper right corner?
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 00:33   Link #365
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
I just visited StaticSub's new homepage (nice job, btw):
http://releases.static-subs.com/

and was wondering: from which anime is the blonde girl in the upper right corner?
Kamio Misuzu from the upcoming movie and TV series "AIR"

Movie: http://www.air2004.com/
TV: http://www.bs-i.co.jp/anime/AIR/

It is based on the big hit ero-game by Key (same as "Kanon")

Key: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/product/air/index18.htm
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 20:02   Link #366
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Kamio Misuzu from the upcoming movie and TV series "AIR"

Movie: http://www.air2004.com/
TV: http://www.bs-i.co.jp/anime/AIR/

It is based on the big hit ero-game by Key (same as "Kanon")

Key: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/product/air/index18.htm
Thanks
Looking at the bs-i page, it seems the first two episodes already aired, but I don't see any fansubs for it yet (only trailer and promo). I'll go ask in the fansub groups forum if anyone is working on it.
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 22:20   Link #367
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
Thanks
Looking at the bs-i page, it seems the first two episodes already aired, but I don't see any fansubs for it yet (only trailer and promo). I'll go ask in the fansub groups forum if anyone is working on it.
No it hasn't aired yet. That is why I wrote upcoming.

It reads at the bottom:

TBS系BSデジタル局BS-iにて2005年1月6日 24時30分放送開始!
(TBS BS Digital BS-i, starts 2005.1.6 at 24:30.)
Old 2004-11-16, 16:56   Link #368
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Ok, I saw this on a tape a while back. The main character was a guy who kicboxed (or maybe it was something else, but it was fighting-like) and he wore a black panther mask. He quit the fighting club thing at school since he was able to beat out the whole dojo and a girl seems pretty upset with this. Then, the dark-evil lord-like guy comes down and challenges him on the foor of the school. The guy charges at him (wearing the black panther mask) and the evil guy just raises his cloak over him and lifts it up and hes paralyzed. Apparently he is a key in some big plans. The show -was- dubbed, and had a lot of swearing in it "fuck", "bastard" and the like. It also had some "suggestive" scenes, where tentacle monsters attacking girls (was NOT hentai, no sex secenes!). So yeah, I really dont want to see this as 1) i hate hentai 2) i hate fighting styled anime and 3) its licensed and I dont want to buy it (also it has too much swearing for my liking). Its just ben bother me, so Id like to know thanks
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:18   Link #369
eyezblinkin

Okay, this is a mecha anime from.. over 7 years ago.

There are 3 guys that control mechas. They summon their mechas in different ways. The first guy shoots out this disk with a gun and the disk creates this sign on the ground and the mecha comes out of the ground. The 2nd guy has a bow and arrow (i think) and the same thing happens. The third guy has a spinning top that creates the sign to summon his mecha on water.
The mechas come out as giant heads and then they transform into humanoid mechas.
I also remember the guy with the spinning top had bunny years. o.O

I remember watching this when I was a little kid dubbed in korean (or it COULD be a korean anime, but I don't know).
eyezblinkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 13:43   Link #370
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
HELP: me ID this anime from the pix!!! TIA

TIA

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-11-17 at 17:49. Reason: Threads merged
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 14:43   Link #371
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

The image is not from an anime, it is from the game Phantom of the Inferno. The young, gun totting girl shown in the image is Ein a phantom class assassin (aka. the best of the best's best) for an underground crime syndicate.

You may be interested in watching the anime adaptation of the game, Phantom the Animation.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 19:04   Link #372
Emina

What is this?

what's the name of it and is there an anime of it ?
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/1471/Image178.jpg
Emina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 23:10   Link #373
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emina
what's the name of it and is there an anime of it ?
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/1471/Image178.jpg
Sakigake!! Otokojuku
Old 2004-11-22, 00:04   Link #374
justin_n_texas

Searching for an older anime...

Watched this anime movie when I was around 13-14 on scifi on sat. morning, placing this at around (1995-96).
Was about a futuristic world, (not sure if it was earth) main character was a girl that rode around on a jet powered airfoil. There were strange bug looking creatures in it that had big eyes or something like that. Only other thing I can remember about it was in the end there was a lady and a kid (something like this not sure on those genders) They were on a green hill and the older person was telling the whole story that was the movie to the kid. Then they got in a tread driven vehicle and left I believe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Justin
justin_n_texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 01:18   Link #375
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_n_texas
Watched this anime movie when I was around 13-14 on scifi on sat. morning, placing this at around (1995-96).
Was about a futuristic world, (not sure if it was earth) main character was a girl that rode around on a jet powered airfoil. There were strange bug looking creatures in it that had big eyes or something like that. Only other thing I can remember about it was in the end there was a lady and a kid (something like this not sure on those genders) They were on a green hill and the older person was telling the whole story that was the movie to the kid. Then they got in a tread driven vehicle and left I believe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Justin
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 17:12   Link #376
matilda

I have a little question as well ... I watched this anime when i lived back in Poland, I can't remember the title now, but it was about a guy who was riding or flying on a strange-looking creature (looked like i little cute hippo i guess), he had spome kind of proffesion and other guys with a proffesion like him were flying on strange-looking creatures as well. I remember that the intro song was quite good - a lady was singing it. Can you please tell me what was the name of it ?
matilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 01:50   Link #377
crazyray

i'm trying to find the name of the first anime that i've ever watched. it's been a really really long time, so i only remember bits and pieces of it. something about a super smart artificial intelligence system that absorbs surrounding machines to make this HUGE robot that rampages across a city. the AI was female and was protecting this old man on life support. i remember it ending w/ the robot getting destroyed then getting resurrected again by the old man's cat.......yea, very random, but if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about, that'd be greatly appreciated

thanks!
crazyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:01   Link #378
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyray
i'm trying to find the name of the first anime that i've ever watched. it's been a really really long time, so i only remember bits and pieces of it. something about a super smart artificial intelligence system that absorbs surrounding machines to make this HUGE robot that rampages across a city. the AI was female and was protecting this old man on life support. i remember it ending w/ the robot getting destroyed then getting resurrected again by the old man's cat.......yea, very random, but if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about, that'd be greatly appreciated

thanks!
I maybe wrong on this but...could it be Otomo Katsuhiro's "Roujin Z" ?
Old 2004-11-26, 03:25   Link #379
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by matilda
I have a little question as well ... I watched this anime when i lived back in Poland, I can't remember the title now, but it was about a guy who was riding or flying on a strange-looking creature (looked like i little cute hippo i guess), he had spome kind of proffesion and other guys with a proffesion like him were flying on strange-looking creatures as well. I remember that the intro song was quite good - a lady was singing it. Can you please tell me what was the name of it ?
Soul Hunter or Houshin Engi.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 18:28   Link #380
Naru Narusegawa

Who is this characater??

Ive been trying to figure this out for a while now, and I have always had good help from these forums in the past so here is anoteher question for you guys and gals.

Who is this female ninja's name
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ames/BBBBB.jpg

Thanks in advance for your assitance
Naru Narusegawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel