AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 27 39.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 32.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 20.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.47%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.47%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-19, 15:18   Link #121
Key Board
Carbon

I noticed the Saki's hair ornament magically re-appeared again xd

are we sure she didn't make it out of hardlight?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-19, 15:18   Link #122
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Honesty I can't see Cain debuted in Dainsleif just so Haruto can kicked his ass. That way too anti-climax for the suppose finale.
It's like at the Royal Rumble when someone badass comes in at number 30 and immediately gets their ass tossed over the ropes.

He's gonna come in to do the job so Haruto can look like a badass and possibly go out doing something awesome.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:18   Link #123
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Valvrave: That feeling you get when someone invites you to go out and you think you're totally getting Olive Garden then you realize that you're only getting Mickey D's.
Yep, it looks like it's that kind of Valvrave.

Personally, I'm not really disappointed, it's still been a fun ride.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:21   Link #124
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Yep, it looks like it's that kind of Valvrave.

Personally, I'm not really disappointed, it's still been a fun ride.
I'm not really disappointed either. And it has been fun. A roller coaster even. Now granted that roller coaster had parts of the track that needed work but it was still fun.

Valvrave: It was fun while it lasted
Old 2013-12-19, 15:23   Link #125
mayumi

Maybe L-Elf & A-Drei and Saki, Akira, Saotomi all join Forces and form the new Kamitsuki/human Nation. While Shoko forms the cow empire or something with just humans. Maybe Haruto who has lost all his memories is with Shoko and crew?
Or the little kid is genetically formed with Haruto's and L-Elf's dna
Old 2013-12-19, 15:26   Link #126
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Shoko forms the cow empire
fitting
Old 2013-12-19, 15:29   Link #127
~BC~

Quote:
I'm not really disappointed either. And it has been fun. A roller coaster even. Now granted that roller coaster had parts of the track that needed work but it was still fun.

Valvrave: It was fun while it lasted
This roller coaster has been peetering off for me. So I would be disappointed if things just ended next episode. I don't have faith this can close off satisfiyingly. I'm kind of surprised more people aren't annoyed by the jacked person can regenerate reveal.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:31   Link #128
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
This roller coaster has been peetering off for me. So I would be disappointed if things just ended next episode. I don't have faith this can close off satisfiyingly. I'm kind of surprised more people aren't annoyed by the jacked person can regenerate reveal.
For Magius. It was never stated they couldn't, they permanently take over and rewrite the body. L-Elf was still wounded after Haruto jacked him in episode 2.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 15:36   Link #129
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Oh don't worry. I'm still in optimist mode myself lol. Personally I found a lot of the flaws of Valvrave more obvious this season. Like you, I'm not expecting things to end satisfyingly. I'm pretty sure there may be a point where I rage. But I'm holding it in, until it's all said and done.

I definitely get the feeling the writers expected this to go on longer but due to sales and overall reception Sunrise decided to retire the Rave-train.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:39   Link #130
finalfury
Incognito

I want Beast Haruto to come back. ;_;
Old 2013-12-19, 15:41   Link #131
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
For Magius. It was never stated they couldn't, they permanently take over and rewrite the body. L-Elf was still wounded after Haruto jacked him in episode 2.
I think some people assumed based on Cain's statement after seeing Haruto heal, and calling him a third generation, it meant that the previous generations couldn't heal like Haruto and co. But based on what we've been shown now and going back to that statement it's likely he was just recognizing Haruto as a Magius like himself.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:42   Link #132
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I think some people assumed based on Cain's statement after seeing Haruto heal, and calling him a third generation, it meant that the previous generations couldn't heal like Haruto and co. But based on what we've been shown now and going back to that statement it's likely he was just recognizing Haruto as a Magius like himself.
I thought so too, but looking back I agree with you, he probably didn't know he was part Magius and realized it after he could heal. Just different from him because he didn't recognize him as a glittering green fog buddy.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-19, 15:48   Link #133
Wandering Soul

It just now occurred to me that somehow the council of 101 never once planned for what would happen if some terrorist or deranged person tried to assassinate one of them in public. Even before the pilots showed up you would think they would realize that political figures are sometimes targets for assassination.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:50   Link #134
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
It just now occurred to me that somehow the council of 101 never once planned for what would happen if some terrorist or deranged person tried to assassinate one of them in public. Even before the pilots showed up you would think they would realize that political figures are sometimes targets for assassination.
-inserts obligatory statement that Thess would say "The council is pretty dumb without Cain."-
Old 2013-12-19, 15:51   Link #135
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
That why without Cain, they are also a giant without a brain.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:53   Link #136
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess
But that's the asspull for me. It makes what the Magius did in episode 20 seem even more stupid. Not to mention if the Kamitsuki can't do that then how would they know the Magius could? I mean maybe I missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all
Chalk that up to asspull number two. These are ancient beings; they've less of an excuse for being this stupid than a bunch of teenagers.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:54   Link #137
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
I guess Cain also qualifies for the "Everyone is stupid, except for me" meme
Old 2013-12-19, 15:55   Link #138
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
I guess Cain also qualifies for the "Everyone is stupid, except for me" meme
He didn't dismantle or break apart Carmilla. He's stupid too.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:55   Link #139
~BC~

Everyone is stupid when it's time for the other side to win.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:56   Link #140
Thess

Quote:
But that's the asspull for me. It makes what the Magius did in episode 20 seem even more stupid. Not to mention if the Kamitsuki can't do that then how would they know the Magius could? I mean maybe I missed something.
The Magius aren't smart aside of Cain who was expecting L-Elf to interfere somewhat and his emo phase derailed his plan for certain. He planned this taking into account L-Elf as factor of his plan. So L-Elf unwillingly outsmarted him by not doing anything.

Closed Thread