AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 16 13.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 10.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 13.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 14 11.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 5.83%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 5.83%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 5.83%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 4.17%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 9.17%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-26, 13:43   Link #161
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Damn the Japanese who won't buy the blu-ray!!!!
Well that's the thing, Valvrave being pretty polarizing.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:43   Link #162
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I wouldn't watch it, so it doesn't affect me.
i see and respect your opinion, so it all ends here with episode 12?
Old 2013-12-26, 13:43   Link #163
II Maestro

Well if there's another season where Shoko is the MC I'll watch it in order to see if they will fill season 1 & 2's plot holes.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:45   Link #164
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerriet View Post
seems to be the case apparently, it might be an introduction to a potential season 3 or OVA, but hopefully it doesnt become GSD standard
Funny that you mention GSD, because I dropped it. I didn't like it as much as Gundam Seed.

I could see an OVA or the novels potentially offering more closure to the series.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:46   Link #165
dmaxzero

So.

It was one of those endings.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:47   Link #166
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Well if there's another season where Shoko is the MC I'll watch it in order to see if they will fill season 1 & 2's plot holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I wouldn't watch it, so it doesn't affect me.

So here might be the list of plotholes/potential resource for season 3-

[
  1. More info on Magius
  2. What will become of the golden 7
  3. Survival and collaboration between golden 7 and humans

If possible, could you guys help me list the ones i missed out
Old 2013-12-26, 13:48   Link #167
Raxnom
気疲れ

How the hell would Valvraves get their golden plating?
Old 2013-12-26, 13:48   Link #168
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
That a fair analysis at the moment?
That's the sentiment I'm getting overall, though there are certain parts of the fandom I can't access right now.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:48   Link #169
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Funny that you mention GSD, because I dropped it. I didn't like it as much as Gundam Seed.

I could see an OVA or the novels potentially offering more closure to the series.
yea, i did finish GSD but i did not enjoy it as much as seed. Mainly because it just did not live up to the hype and because i detested Shinn alot for some reason
Old 2013-12-26, 13:49   Link #170
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:

[
  1. More info on Magius

Space prince and his origins
Old 2013-12-26, 13:50   Link #171
amethystjewel

Am I the only who likes Shoko as a pilot for VVV1? Maybe it's her way of redemption. Also, we never got to know who's the prince.

http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic221725_7.gif
Old 2013-12-26, 13:51   Link #172
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Damn the Japanese who won't buy the blu-ray!!!!
They really do have enough material to do another season, but that one WILL have to be set in the future. To continue from where season 2 left off is suicide.

The Prince is something that can be expanded on. The G7 alone is another thing that can be expanded on. The cow nation's war with the empire. The Kamitsuki council that is seemingly led by Saki now. All of those can easily make for another season, but considering how bad season is gonna flop, that's just a pipe dream at this point.
  • For the G7 we can already account for Saki, Akira & Shoko. There are four members yet to be revealed. No need to count the dead guys (Haruto, Thunder & Kyuuma) because dead men can't fight for 40 hours. That's a plot point right there.
  • For the Prince, we can already ascertain that he's L-Elf's relative. How L-Elf became royalty? Beats me, but that is another plot point that can be developed on.
  • Saki apparently is the leader of the Kamitsuki in the future. How & why she become leader? That's another plot point.
  • The cow nation's beef with the Kamitsuki is another plot point. As a matter of fact, it will be the central point.

I was really disappointed with season two's finale, it gave the the same feeling I get when I read the recent chapters of Naruto (Kishi is trolling to damn hard right about now).

I just saw the raw, as everyone else said, the episode was good up until Cain kicked the bucket, after that, shit really didn't make much sense. that ending really ruined the rest of the episode for me.

I'll give my full review & score the episode after I've seen the subs.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:52   Link #173
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethystjewel View Post
Am I the only who likes Shoko as a pilot for VVV1? Maybe it's her way of redemption. Also, we never got to know who's the prince.
I've always wanted Shoko to become a pilot over a politician. What gets on my nerves is that we never get to see any of it. At least her haters can console themselves with the possibility that L-Elf worked her ass hard for a few decades (or his lifetime).
Old 2013-12-26, 13:54   Link #174
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
They really do have enough material to do another season, but that one WILL have to be set in the future. To continue from where season 2 left off is suicide.

The Prince is something that can be expanded on. The G7 alone is another thing that can be expanded on. The cow nation's war with the empire. The Kamitsuki council that is seemingly led by Saki now. All of those can easily make for another season, but considering how bad season is gonna flop, that's just a pipe dream at this point.
  • For the G7 we can already account for Saki, Akira & Shoko. There are four members yet to be revealed. No need to count the dead guys (Haruto, Thunder & Kyuuma) because dead men can't fight for 40 hours. That's a plot point right there.
  • For the Prince, we can already ascertain that he's L-Elf's relative. How L-Elf became royalty? Beats me, but that is another plot point that can be developed on.
  • Saki apparently is the leader of the Kamitsuki in the future. How & why she become leader? That's another plot point.
  • The cow nation's beef with the Kamitsuki is another plot point. As a matter of fact, it will be the central point.

I was really disappointed with season two's finale, it gave the the same feeling I get when I read the recent chapters of Naruto (Kishi is trolling to damn hard right about now).

I just saw the raw, as everyone else said, the episode was good up until Cain kicked the bucket, after that, shit really didn't make much sense. that ending really ruined the rest of the episode for me.

Sadly, i think alot of people might solely judge the series on its last episode, which although not terrible, is basically the wrong assumption
Old 2013-12-26, 13:55   Link #175
II Maestro

Questions that if possible I want answers:

•Who is their enemy in the time-skip knowing that the Magius have been murdered by the people.
•Where are Pino & Plue they aren't in the Hito's monitor.
Old 2013-12-26, 13:57   Link #176
Nitestorm

Quote:

Saki's the oldest Kamitsuki with Haruto gone, so perhaps seniority?
Old 2013-12-26, 13:58   Link #177
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Questions that if possible I want answers:

•Who is their enemy in the time-skip knowing that the Magius have been murdered by the people.
•Where are Pino & Plue they aren't in the Hito's monitor.
It reminds me of episode 4 s1. Who the heck is that burly looking guy who was attacking Saki? and why does the artificial AI just disappear like that
Old 2013-12-26, 13:58   Link #178
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:

[
  1. More info on Magius

1)What the new enemy they are fighting.
2)What inside the penchant and what that fucking promise.
3)How did the idea of coexisting become a empire.
4)Maybe if there a season 3, there might be the Saki confrontation with Cain which I will love to see. There the "Haruto save me!" Part need some explanation.
5)A better closure than this PoS.
6)What that green life form? Magius?
7)More infos and details on the empire.
8)L-elf's new waifu.
9)Potentially have Haruto live longer and some happy moment spend with Saki.
10)Episode fucking 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-12-26, 13:59   Link #179
Irenesharda

Quote:

There is definitely enough to do a equal series with. I mean. What was up with the new golden look of the Valvraves? Who is Saki fighting in the future? Why leave Haruto's dad in Dorssia if he's not going to continue contributing to the plot? How did the Empire become so vast? Why does Saki have a new symbol on here machine in the future?
Also, if the whole purpose to the Empire is tolerance and coexistence, than why relabel the Valvraves with the question "Do you believe in human beings?" Shouldn't ALL beings now be important?

I really how that if they do do another series they show more of this coexistence and not just a few kamitsuki living with a bunch of humans.

With a new series, they would have to do a whole new cast with it set in a future time. But it could work.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-26, 14:03   Link #180
mayumi

Maybe Shoko despite being VVV1 pilot just is a gaurdian of the memorial place of VVV pilots and really doesn't do anything

Also, I think either Saotomi or A-Drei could have been the rulers of the new nation they built. But since Saotomi becomes a pilot his chances are less. I think it would be fitting that either of these 2 became the leaders as opposed to Shoko or L-Elf.
Closed Thread