AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2016-04-15, 12:08   Link #301
Ultragunner

so the third game will be a direct sequel - starting off right from the end of Itsuwari?

Damn...They should have just called them: Itsuwari Part 1 & Part 2
Old 2016-05-01, 03:51   Link #302
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I hope Hakuorou will return in third game
Old 2016-05-02, 09:23   Link #303
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

For anyone curious about what the characters in the third trailer are saying, here's a translation. Note that since these are fragments devoid of context there will probably be some errors.

Kuon: I shall assault Yamato.
Yakutowaruto: First you kill your own brother and now you're planning to use his daughter as your puppet?
Atui: So Kuon, that means there's no problem if us two duke it out.
Kiruru: Haku-san is... Uu...
Nekone: But if you return to being Haku, where will you go brother?
Uru/Sara: To wake up our master and ask him why he called himself Haku. (this one is probably wrong but I can't really figure out this sentence without the context)
Rurutie: So that's why Haku-san...
Maroro: I'm done with being a commander.
Kuon: I can't remember what I was doing.
Nosuri: It's only afterwards that you may cry.
Mikazuchi: Who the hell are you!!
Kuon: Kurou, Benawi, we're heading out.
Old 2016-05-02, 12:03   Link #304
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
For anyone curious about what the characters in the third trailer are saying, here's a translation. Note that since these are fragments devoid of context there will probably be some errors.

Kuon: I shall assault Yamato.
Yakutowaruto: First you kill your own brother and now you're planning to use his daughter as your puppet?
Atui: So Kuon, that means there's no problem if us two duke it out.
Kiruru: Haku-san is... Uu...
Nekone: But if you return to being Haku, where will you go brother?
Uru/Sara: To wake up our master and ask him why he called himself Haku. (this one is probably wrong but I can't really figure out this sentence without the context)
Rurutie: So that's why Haku-san...
Maroro: I'm done with being a commander.
Kuon: I can't remember what I was doing.
Nosuri: It's only afterwards that you may cry.
Mikazuchi: Who the hell are you!!
Kuon: Kurou, Benawi, we're heading out.
Thanks for the translation. I wonder with who Yakutowaruto is speaking. Rurutie's line implies that she realized the truth or something?
Its quite amazing that you can actually follow what is said by the several characters.
Old 2016-05-02, 12:58   Link #305
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
Thanks for the translation. I wonder with who Yakutowaruto is speaking. Rurutie's line implies that she realized the truth or something?
Its quite amazing that you can actually follow what is said by the several characters.
The people over at nico has managed to transcribe the lines so I just had to translate them, I could probably have figured out them myself if I listened to it over and over but it would probably have taken a pretty long time so I'm glad I didn't have to.

And yeah about Yakutowaruto I assume he was speaking to Haku so I translated it as you but he might be speaking to someone else about Haku (or even someone else but that seems unlikely).
Old 2016-05-02, 14:02   Link #306
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
The people over at nico has managed to transcribe the lines so I just had to translate them, I could probably have figured out them myself if I listened to it over and over but it would probably have taken a pretty long time so I'm glad I didn't have to.

And yeah about Yakutowaruto I assume he was speaking to Haku so I translated it as you but he might be speaking to someone else about Haku (or even someone else but that seems unlikely).
I wonder what Haku has done if Yakutowaruto says that against him.
Old 2016-05-04, 13:51   Link #307
albatros

vndb description(don't think it has been posted before):
Quote:
”Take care of her higness… and make Nekone, happy…”

After entrusting Haku with the princess along with his little sister, Oshutoru’s body and soul scattered in the wind, becoming part of the world around him.
And Haku vanished as well.
To save everyone he donned the mask he had been left with, and chose to live on as Oshutoru.

Haku, armed with Oshutoru’s status and his own resourcefulness, does his utmost to persevere as the world is thrown into chaos.
Nekone, who in order to succeed her brothers will, devotes herself to supporting Haku, killing her emotions in the process.
Their friends, having lost both Haku and Kuon, are now overwhelmed by sadness and grief.
And the encroaching flames of war which are now about to overwhelm Ennakamui:
It is the beginning of a war that will, in time, engulf the entire nation of Yamato.
haku choose the hard path and yakutowaru presume the worst of him,why?
what if honoka is the cause(she could be woshisu mistress or just resent the fact she had to serve an old man as his wife replacement)and reveal the fact the emperor,his elder brother,died after eating his pastries?
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 15:14   Link #308
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
vndb description(don't think it has been posted before):

haku choose the hard path and yakutowaru presume the worst of him,why?
what if honoka is the cause(she could be woshisu mistress or just resent the fact she had to serve an old man as his wife replacement)and reveal the fact the emperor,his elder brother,died after eating his pastries?
Personally I think the emperor is faking his death as he realized he wont live much longer without medical support and Honoka is taking care of him in secret, so that Haku is forced to take action and he can see his family one more time. Woshisu is too obvious so I think he knows about the emperors plans and will support Haku. Raikou is an opportunist and wants power himself. My guess is that his close friends find out about Haku and the reason Yakutowaruto might say that against him is due to Haku governing of Yamato in the war. For all we know Haku uses Amatarasu and other resouces to start turning the war in his favor.
Old 2016-05-10, 04:41   Link #309
Azurial

Quote:
Personally I think the emperor is faking his death as he realized he wont live much longer without medical support and Honoka is taking care of him in secret, so that Haku is forced to take action and he can see his family one more time. Woshisu is too obvious so I think he knows about the emperors plans and will support Haku. Raikou is an opportunist and wants power himself. My guess is that his close friends find out about Haku and the reason Yakutowaruto might say that against him is due to Haku governing of Yamato in the war. For all we know Haku uses Amatarasu and other resouces to start turning the war in his favor.
i think that not it i think Haku reveal that he is the long lost of Brother of Mito/Emperor
to Yakutowaruto and other, that why the quote say that he kill his brother "Mito"and trying to use his daughter "Anju" as a puppets. so in order to reunite Yamato Haku will need to have Anju as his puppets to do so. and Honoka what is she doing aren't she suppose to taking care of Anju other than staying in Yamato useless she is serving someone else other than Mito as a secret she may looks like Mito wife im sure that she not 100% royal to mito at all.

Last edited by Azurial; 2016-05-13 at 11:40.
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 00:52   Link #310
LROlsson

The official site has changed, it's no longer a teaser site.
Don't think there are anything really new there though.

Also, I might have only missed it, but there is going to be a new weekly web radio lead by Anju and Oshutoru's voice actors. It will begin on the 23rd of May.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 06:54   Link #311
albatros

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
The official site has changed, it's no longer a teaser site.
Don't think there are anything really new there though.

there is:in the character description,there's interesting tidbit,judging from google translate.
someone who know japanese could tell us more.
Old 2016-05-20, 10:08   Link #312
Azurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
there is:in the character description,there's interesting tidbit,judging from google translate.
someone who know japanese could tell us more.
not much info on that just character intro like Haku abandoning the (Haku) and walk on the path of Oshutoru name and recapture the throne , Rurutie, Atui, not much just telling where are they from and their roll like Rurutie will be in charge of taking care of Anju and Atui will be helping with the war like Nekone and Fumiriru roll will be helping Kuon as her older sister and im thinking she might have a big part of the war like sealing Kuon's power or Akuruturuka power etc. but that about it about the website
Old 2016-06-21, 04:58   Link #313
LROlsson

New info in this week's Famitsu and Dengeki.

Anju will become an battle unit, and coop attacks will return back.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 10:13   Link #314
albatros

Thumbs up

Quote:

thank you,it's been years since i've enjoyed a vn as much as this one,i know i belong to the minority but i rate it even higher than the original(and prefer haku to his "sempai")so i'm very grateful to you LROlsson.
i'm relieved anju isn't broken but instead will bounce back and become stronger-she merit to have her revange!-and to think she would adopt karura badass sworstyle,will those two support haku side in spite of what he did to kuon-she and other entrusted her to him,after all?
i'm also glad to see his relationship with nekone will improve(they're too funny together ),i hope that she will honestly acknowledge him as family(he also did what he did to give her a reason to live),as she did with kuon.
if someone who can understand what's writen could explain what can't be guessed with image alone,it would be perfect

Last edited by albatros; 2016-06-21 at 10:38.
Old 2016-06-21, 10:57   Link #315
AkitoW013

When will they show the news trailers? It was around this time that they released Itsuwari no Kamen OP.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 14:34   Link #316
dracorax

Quote:

Can someone translate the text? Guess they found a cure for her, unless she is fighting while she cant speak.
Old 2016-06-21, 14:57   Link #317
AkitoW013

Quote:
Can someone translate the text? Guess they found a cure for her, unless she is fighting while she cant speak.
Pics are too small.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 15:51   Link #318
Azurial

it seem Fumiriru is giving someone a lab pillow i hope is Haku XD cause more girls is alway fun XD so i think this artical is about Anju becoming a battle unit after Haku told her about the fall of Yamato and decide it fight back to reclaim the throne and is almost as Anju possessed a split personality, and is weird that in the anime at the end it show Anju is calling Oshutoru name when Haku is making a speech, but in game is say she cant talk hmmm......i guess she's heal up then.
Old 2016-06-21, 17:17   Link #319
MeanMachine
MeanWritingMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
it seem Fumiriru is giving someone a lab pillow i hope is Haku XD cause more girls is alway fun XD so i think this artical is about Anju becoming a battle unit after Haku told her about the fall of Yamato and decide it fight back to reclaim the throne and is almost as Anju possessed a split personality, and is weird that in the anime at the end it show Anju is calling Oshutoru name when Haku is making a speech, but in game is say she cant talk hmmm......i guess she's heal up then.
I'm wondering if her Father didn't give her some sort of abilities that would unlock should she find herself in danger when "designed" her. Not quite a berserk mode, more like, i dunno, an evolution? Something that would improve her physical abilities all around?

In any case, it didn't appear that Anju was all that strong in InK (especially whne she was getting punished by Munitchika), at least not like the sword-pose pic of her would suggest.
MeanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 19:11   Link #320
albatros

for those who played the game(i just watched it through a streaming site)what kind of power does haku have?
as a human,no only his body is much weaker,but i'm no sure if he should be able to use magic at all,yet if he can lead other in battle then he must have some kind of abilities:what are they?
i can only guess he must have wind if can use oshutoru mask(hakuoro,like his daughter,had all four,right?)
same thing for the twin kamunagi,no only what can they do,but how do they compare to their tsukuru counterpart(i'm wonder how did the emperor made them,unless there's something i don't understand,he must have stole gene from the onkamiyamukai-kuon sure didn't seem to,etheir)?

Tags
harem done right, lazy_mc, visualnovel