AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-08-05, 10:06   Link #121
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

They realese the episodes weekly in Japan
Old 2017-08-05, 10:30   Link #122
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

whelp, a pirate's life for me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2017-08-05, 11:11   Link #123
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Netflix is kidding themselves, seriously. I have a friend who was at the Trigger panel at an anime con and they asked if anyone had seen all of LWA, and literally every person in the audience raised their hands.
Old 2017-08-05, 11:40   Link #124
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Netflix is kidding themselves, seriously. I have a friend who was at the Trigger panel at an anime con and they asked if anyone had seen all of LWA, and literally every person in the audience raised their hands.
I can only imagine what they said afterwards.

"Now you can watch it all over again on Netflix! Well, just 13 episodes!"
Old 2017-08-05, 11:57   Link #125
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
So what's coming out January 2018? Is this Netflix Japan or...?
january, japanese TV
Old 2017-08-05, 12:17   Link #126
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

God bless fansubs.
Old 2017-08-05, 12:58   Link #127
bastek66

Again, fucking Netflix and their bingewatchers.
I wonder which group resurrects this time.
Old 2017-08-05, 14:21   Link #128
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I can only imagine what they said afterwards.

"Now you can watch it all over again on Netflix! Well, just 13 episodes!"
Quite the contrary. The entire presentation they had (and Trigger is arguably the most Western-media savvy studio in anime) was contingent on the audience having seen the second cour. They knew.
Old 2017-08-05, 21:12   Link #129
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I don't think they care about simulsub watcher really, this is just them trying to build their own library and promote it to they own market.

Old 2017-08-05, 22:14   Link #130
Blueknight78

i'm on wrong thread??? this is some sort of oficial "lets bash/hate/destroy kyoani" thread???, not the anime thread??? need to go post in another???

wow i come curious to see this serie and after saw the stuning animation of the pv i really get OMG this is what i like kyoto animation, then with just "few posts here" i could sense a power of "hate in a while new level, i really never saw something being so bashed "before it come" as i'm seeying now, wow really wow, that is really sad and annoying, whatever.

for me while i'm not a kyoto fanboy, i'm actually enjoyed most of they shows so far, starting with hyoka, going to chunybyou, also kyokai no kanata, also loved amagi brilliant park, even with all the yaoi vib survived to free, my only little frustrations where, euphonium and tamako market, but whatever i'm not that omg let's burn kyoto animations and kill everyone inside as some peoples, while some series where a bit of disapoint i'm still had fan and really looking foward to this show, he really looks like gonna be fun.
Old 2017-08-05, 23:49   Link #131
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i'm on wrong thread??? this is some sort of oficial "lets bash/hate/destroy kyoani" thread???, not the anime thread??? need to go post in another???

wow i come curious to see this serie and after saw the stuning animation of the pv i really get OMG this is what i like kyoto animation, then with just "few posts here" i could sense a power of "hate in a while new level, i really never saw something being so bashed "before it come" as i'm seeying now, wow really wow, that is really sad and annoying, whatever.

for me while i'm not a kyoto fanboy, i'm actually enjoyed most of they shows so far, starting with hyoka, going to chunybyou, also kyokai no kanata, also loved amagi brilliant park, even with all the yaoi vib survived to free, my only little frustrations where, euphonium and tamako market, but whatever i'm not that omg let's burn kyoto animations and kill everyone inside as some peoples, while some series where a bit of disapoint i'm still had fan and really looking foward to this show, he really looks like gonna be fun.
"They don't love what I want, they must love everything I like or is a shitposting thread!"

Are you freaking serious or just trolling, because nobody hates the series or anything like that, just the Netflix news and the FACT that Kyoani destroyed many of their own LN's in their adaptations. I suggest to learn a bit about what the studio did before going rampage defending them.
Old 2017-08-05, 23:57   Link #132
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
"They don't love what I want, they must love everything I like or is a shitposting thread!"

Are you freaking serious or just trolling, because nobody hates the series or anything like that, just the Netflix news and the FACT that Kyoani destroyed many of their own LN's in their adaptations. I suggest to learn a bit about what the studio did before going rampage defending them.
wow i actually read you know??, and again diferent opnions and tastes but i was being sarcastic and my point was which this thread was supposed to discuss about the incoming anime not shit trash kyoani ok??, this goinge tooo outside topic as i see happened a lot here which that "kyoani betrayed me.
Old 2017-08-06, 08:07   Link #133
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Before things go further off the rails, let's return to discussing the anime itself and find another place to discuss the "Netflix issue."

Thank you.
Old 2017-08-11, 02:39   Link #134
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Second PV right here.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2017-08-11, 02:41   Link #135
rulfo

Looks like they polished some scenes.
Old 2017-08-11, 02:54   Link #136
AB079
Banned

Yep they really improved some scenes here, hopefully they stick to the source without changing anything.
Old 2017-08-11, 04:27   Link #137
rulfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Quite the contrary. The entire presentation they had (and Trigger is arguably the most Western-media savvy studio in anime) was contingent on the audience having seen the second cour. They knew.
The most awkward thing ever. But then again they don't actually care.

Once they benefited from the licensing already why should they care if Netflix is a bad business who loves bleeding money. Not unless it's directly affecting their earnings then we could see these studios firing back at their horrible practice.

Anyway I'm not really to keen on why they did this. I will never understand. But I surely won't be watching this on Netflix anymore and go straight to the Bluray Discs if the show comes out good.
Old 2017-08-11, 04:43   Link #138
abhjetgon

Really liking the art direction, greatly polished
Old 2017-08-12, 00:29   Link #139
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Well fansub all the way then. As for the PV2, dang that looks awesome. I just hope it's actually a good show.
Old 2017-08-12, 05:43   Link #140
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

Second PV right here.
This looks absolutely stunning. I'm very happy to see KyoAni getting away from their usual modern day daily lives theme that the studio seems to have fallen into. Having them do something different is something I'm very much looking forward to.