Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-19, 17:47   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Have you ever cut yourself ??

Well heres a question to yall have you ever cut yourselves in the past. I have done it a couple times and now my bloody left arm looks like I have been through a war, when I go out I have to cover up my arms so no one will ask questions and when I don't ( I do get asked). That aside lets here them stories, if you cut lets here about it and why.

Note to xris I know another one of my threads, just let this one atleast get going before you pass judgement.
Old 2004-03-19, 17:49   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

im guessing you mean cut yourself purposefully and not accidentally, which i havent done and dont intend to, i've cut myself accidentally of course though

but i did watch my friend cut himself over a webcam, what a tit he was

*sorry about the bad typing i feel weird*
Old 2004-03-19, 17:51   Link #3
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
What are you talking about like suicidal slitting of your wrist???? I've cut myself on accident but never intentionally. Most of my visible scars are from working on cars, riding bikes, and have and M-80 blow up infront of me . Damn trick sparckel fuses that dont even die out w/ a garden hose on it !
Old 2004-03-19, 17:53   Link #4
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

This is just too depressing ... I think nobody should resort ot cutting themselves. I know I've probably never been through what you have, but I would never see physical harm as a solution. Go out and do something about your problem. Ok so now you have a messed up arm and your situation is the same.
Old 2004-03-19, 17:58   Link #5
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
This is just too depressing ... I think nobody should resort ot cutting themselves. I know I've probably never been through what you have, but I would never see physical harm as a solution. Go out and do something about your problem. Ok so now you have a messed up arm and your situation is the same.
Well I have read a couple messages from different people on the forum that do cut and that was my insperation for this thread. I use to do it alot and I'am just trying to offer support.
Old 2004-03-19, 17:59   Link #6
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Yup, on purpose... started it first 7 month ago, because of my ex and many other problems ... and yes, i have one scar from it, to be exact.
I did it now and then for like 1 month, and then stopped it completly for 6 months.

2½ weeks ago i started again, and again its a girl hurting me mostly *sighs*
Oh well, but i started sticking to razor blades, if you use a sharp blade, you will have less scars, so i think its better that way ... it gives you physical pain to get away from the painful thoughts, without letting you have scars that you'll carry a lifetime , so yah, i kinda use it as a distraction from things that hurt me much more, than just physical pain.

Other method is to drink a few glasses alcohol whenever you feel like cutting or scorching yourself, it helps too.

And please everyone, don't think of me as a sick one, or something like that, i'm just trying to discuss over the topic, i know that i might sound retarded, maybe i am, but please don't bug me about it, i have enough problems without ppl ranting over how sick i might am.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:00   Link #7
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Lol something like that however I think mines is worst considering I have some really long scars.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:02   Link #8
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Well heres a question to yall have you ever cut yourselves in the past. I have done it a couple times and now my bloody left arm looks like I have been through a war, when I go out I have to cover up my arms so no one will ask questions and when I don't ( I do get asked). That aside lets here them stories, if you cut lets here about it and why.

Note to xris I know another one of my threads, just let this one atleast get going before you pass judgement.

You have issues. There are places where you can go to help your problem.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:05   Link #9
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Great its like the brady bunch. Wtf does cutting yourself accomplish ? You should just skip over to hottopic and buy a new outfit. Better yet, you're never to young for ritalin.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:07   Link #10
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
Great its like the brady bunch. Wtf does cutting yourself accomplish ? You should just skip over to hottopic and buy a new outfit. Better yet, you're never to young for ritalin.
Or he could save his blood by donating it to the needy.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:11   Link #11
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Guts
too harsh man
Old 2004-03-19, 18:20   Link #12
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Could you please stop that?
It's really not like anyone of us would enjoy doing it, so don't make fun out of it. It's a serious matter that shouldn't be joked with.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:25   Link #13
Griffith

never mind.

Last edited by Griffith; 2004-03-19 at 18:28. Reason: .
Old 2004-03-19, 18:35   Link #14
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

So the reason for you ppl to cut your wrist is to escape your prblms eh? Do these ppl really affect you to the point where you have to drink and slice your self to get away from it all? Personally I dont see this a solution. I dont even see it as a temperary solution. Slicing and drinking solve nothing 'cuz as soon as you come back to the real world your pblms are still there left unsolved.

Maybe you cant really solve your pblms I know I cant solve mine, but im pretty callous towards ppl. I dont really care or give a fuck what ppl think to a degree so nothing really bothers me to the point where i feal like a have to escape or what ever it is you feal it does. Of coarse than again Im a lazy bastard. I dumped my last GF 'cuz I felt like I was obligated to always do shit w/ her all the time and it felt like a chore..... meeh

*Edit* Withdrawing your comment Griffith? I saw what you said I wont tell anyone but if you feal that you need to vent go ahead and do it no ones perfect ^^ and if someone tries to bash you for what you said or any one else we shall hunt them down!!!!
Old 2004-03-19, 18:44   Link #15
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

It's not really to escape from it, and it is surely no solution ... and as said serveral times, i dont drink until being "drunk" or anything... cutting is a weakness, whenever you have obtained it to do it kinda like automatically when you'r so depressed that you just feel like it, it's self - hate too, the will to destroy yourself. But after you cut you feel a bit better, because - even if it is strange - it gets your mind of the hurting thoughts, it's not like it solves anything, or that is is a solution ... i have ADS too, so i have problems conzentrating on stuff, my mind always wanders around, no matter what i'm doing, and i always find things in my head to hurt myself... eventually i just reach a point where i can't stand it anymore, and going as far as cutting myself to get a clear mind again...

Then again i only do it when i have serious problems with something, like the past few weeks. It's not like i do it all the time or something like that, and i would never do it , if i would not reach that point where i just stop caring about myself.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:50   Link #16
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

To get away from the trash in my head I've taken naps before, very long showers, played a computer game, watched comedy cartoons. If you cut yourself just to feel a lil better it's not worth it. If I'm gonna hurt myself to feel better, it'b better make me feel like sunshine afterwards.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:53   Link #17
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

I see so it just kind of an impulse type thing? When Im extremely pissed *really rare* I tend to get violent. Not toward people or anything, but by myself. I find punching bags great for venting anger and also going into the hills by my house and having a home run derby with my old aluminum bat and rocks. I found belting rocks to be very soothing when by yourself. And when i got tired I was calm. I dont do this anymore 'cuz I accidently hit one too far about a year back and broke a window on a car down the hill.
Old 2004-03-19, 18:55   Link #18
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

I can't take naps ... my head just doesnt find peace ... i'm very active and thinking, and it usually takes hours until i fall alseep, so laying down low just makes things worse for me ... same with showers ... when i relax i think even more ... and somehow, whenever i start thinking, i only think about unpleasing things...

yeah, anime are helping too, but sadly i run out of them all the time ... 160 GB HD space + 4x DVD burner isn't enough for me lol
Old 2004-03-19, 18:59   Link #19
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
I see so it just kind of an impulse type thing? When Im extremely pissed *really rare* I tend to get violent. Not toward people or anything, but by myself. I find punching bags great for venting anger and also going into the hills by my house and having a home run derby with my old aluminum bat and rocks. I found belting rocks to be very soothing when by yourself. And when i got tired I was calm. I dont do this anymore 'cuz I accidently hit one too far about a year back and broke a window on a car down the hill.
that's another problem for me, i can't get mad about something... you can insult me, yell at me ... i only get sad by that fact, but not angry ... and i can't let out those depressions by hitting something ...
It might sound strange, but i'm not one that can get violent or angry .... i've only hit something once in my life ... a wall ... again because of a girl... how my ex threated me wasn't normal.
Old 2004-03-19, 19:04   Link #20
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

isnt..cuttin yourself kinda dumb?.....and if someone does it to suicide..cutting yourself is the stupidest way IMo.
Closed Thread