AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 18:00   Link #1441
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
no one will ever die in bleach, sure they will never become a captain again, but death? never.

only the commander died. Time for aizen to take his place.
Old 2012-11-07, 18:13   Link #1442
Kona
Banned

Didn't expect for Kenpachi to die since he still hasn't learn his swords name. Byakuya should of kicked the bucket he got thrashed. The Royal Guard hasn't played a role yet, want to see them.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 18:31   Link #1443
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
Didn't expect for Kenpachi to die since he still hasn't learn his swords name. Byakuya should of kicked the bucket he got thrashed. The Royal Guard hasn't played a role yet, want to see them.
Yes division 0 we shall see soon, with the half-destroyed soul society ... I would not be surprised when seen in the next chapter I imagine the scene while members face hidden by "shadows" but one that we see and each will have their turn his face would be cool
Old 2012-11-07, 21:14   Link #1444
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I was half serious, half sarcastic . Logic says he should be dead. But you know Kubo .

My nostalgic reference was mainly to Aizen and how it would be nostalgic if Captain commander was alive like Aizen after all ( again half serious/Half sarcastic ).
My bad then =P just ignore me I guess haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
If he does, then in a way Kenpachi IS dead. Kenpachi learning his sword's name will make him like every other character in Bleach right now--and at the moment, that's the one thing keeping him 'interesting'. (though Kenpachi has grown stale to me ages ago, since all his fights are the same, except with less flash than others..) Anyways, if Kubo makes him learn his sword's name, he might as well have died now =/

Kinda wish with those novels that came out, Kenpachi would be doomed here, but if he doesn't pop up later, no sweat off my back. Now, let's see Unohana break Yamamoto's orders...that's what I'm waiting for. We know she's going to fight this arc according to Kubo, and I'm sure that's how the scene will play out before she does...an apology to Yamamoto that she can't just sit back and watch anymore

Last chapter brought something to my attention too. Bach returned to the 'Vandenreich', and the original group of Quincies that invaded Soul Society said they were the Vandenreich. All of them were masked, but we know for a fact that ONE of them was Driscoll (the guy that killed Sasakibe and then got burned to death by Yamamoto). So, are we to assume that those masked people were some of the group that attacked Soul Society the second time or was that masked group still hiding members of a more elite group?

The beginning of this arc had a shadow come and rescue the arrancar ichigo was fighting and while it seemed Bach controlled it back then, that doesn't hold true anymore. The shadow appeared and stopped Bach from attacking Ichigo to drag him back to their HQ...seems the controller of this shadow is someone higher than Bach and more crucial. With the whole 'my son...' thing, I'm wondering if those black powers relate to Ichigo
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 22:02   Link #1445
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Kinda wish with those novels that came out, Kenpachi would be doomed here, but if he doesn't pop up later, no sweat off my back. Now, let's see Unohana break Yamamoto's orders...that's what I'm waiting for. We know she's going to fight this arc according to Kubo, and I'm sure that's how the scene will play out before she does...an apology to Yamamoto that she can't just sit back and watch anymore
Ha you think Yamamoto ask Unohana not to put themselves in the battle? not only the beginning but for ALL fights he will be?
Old 2012-11-07, 22:05   Link #1446
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Yes division 0 we shall see soon, with the half-destroyed soul society ... I would not be surprised when seen in the next chapter I imagine the scene while members face hidden by "shadows" but one that we see and each will have their turn his face would be cool
I wouldn't be surprised if Isshin and Ryuuken were RG members. They should of helped SS but their duty is to protect the "King".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
My bad then =P just ignore me I guess haha.

If he does, then in a way Kenpachi IS dead. Kenpachi learning his sword's name will make him like every other character in Bleach right now--and at the moment, that's the one thing keeping him 'interesting'. (though Kenpachi has grown stale to me ages ago, since all his fights are the same, except with less flash than others..) Anyways, if Kubo makes him learn his sword's name, he might as well have died now =/

Last chapter brought something to my attention too. Bach returned to the 'Vandenreich', and the original group of Quincies that invaded Soul Society said they were the Vandenreich. All of them were masked, but we know for a fact that ONE of them was Driscoll (the guy that killed Sasakibe and then got burned to death by Yamamoto). So, are we to assume that those masked people were some of the group that attacked Soul Society the second time or was that masked group still hiding members of a more elite group?

The beginning of this arc had a shadow come and rescue the arrancar ichigo was fighting and while it seemed Bach controlled it back then, that doesn't hold true anymore. The shadow appeared and stopped Bach from attacking Ichigo to drag him back to their HQ...seems the controller of this shadow is someone higher than Bach and more crucial. With the whole 'my son...' thing, I'm wondering if those black powers relate to Ichigo
Kenpachi is the only captain without swords name and he still considered one of the strongest now. Learning his swords name would be great for plot and his character development. He's not as hard headed like he was in the beginning. Unohana is weak, she should just be a doctor and heal when needed. She doesn't look that strong imo. The masked people are probably the same people, makes no sense that they would hold back their forces unless they know about the Royal Guard? Ichigo is a quincy now.. related to Ishida now .
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 22:36   Link #1447
itachi-san314

I'm pretty sure byakuya had 2 death scenes and he still didn't die...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 23:12   Link #1448
Langus
Optimus Prime

After all that, the only "confirmed" death is Yamajii? And we don't even have his body? *headdesk*

This revival clause for every single one of Kubo's character "deaths" is getting tiresome. Just kill some of them already!
Old 2012-11-07, 23:35   Link #1449
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
After all that, the only "confirmed" death is Yamajii? And we don't even have his body? *headdesk*

This revival clause for every single one of Kubo's character "deaths" is getting tiresome. Just kill some of them already!
Hey we did have a funeral for that one guy, The subordinate guy, What was his name again?
Old 2012-11-08, 00:05   Link #1450
Alchemist007
*Author

Sasakibe Choujirou.
Old 2012-11-08, 00:36   Link #1451
shinigami99

It doesn't matter, once Byakuya is alive, Orihime's magical plot power will fix him up good. Damn you Kubo....damn you.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 00:36   Link #1452
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Hey we did have a funeral for that one guy, The subordinate guy, What was his name again?
Point well made, my friend.
Old 2012-11-08, 00:44   Link #1453
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Byakuya should know that these "scenes" or we thought it was dead was that made ​​us who thought that this was never confirmed ... yes good man and I think Juha Bach said he was dead but he was simply wrong
^^"
Old 2012-11-08, 02:34   Link #1454
Calca
Expressionless

Yamamoto probably tolk Unohana not to move because she's their White Mage. You can't lose the White Mage.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 02:44   Link #1455
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Yamamoto probably tolk Unohana not to move because she's their White Mage. You can't lose the White Mage.
yes I see what you mean, the soul society can not afford to lose someone like Unohana can éfficassement cared so if she loses that will tidy the other captains ... after there Isane she is gifted

but imagine if she is angry for some reason, such as Isane is seriously injured or worse when Unohana want to not stand idly by
because I think Kubo has shown us an example and Sasakibe Yamamoto, the other one died in the fighting and revenge killing Quincy who kill Sasakibe.
I think with this basic Kubo will use for "angry" Unohana and other characters
Old 2012-11-08, 04:11   Link #1456
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Relics are the remaining traces of a person's existence.

In the Roman Catholic Church, they are the very parts of the physical body of a dead person.

In history, they are the remains of a civilization that has long since died away.

In Bleach, they are the survivors of Soul Society.

By the way, a zanpakutou is destroyed along with its owner upon death since zanpakutou are supposed to be an offshoot of a person's soul, right? However, the Ryujin Jakka, although heavily fragmented, is still there.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 09:53   Link #1457
flack

Obama will become the next Captain Commander.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:15   Link #1458
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Relics are the remaining traces of a person's existence.

In the Roman Catholic Church, they are the very parts of the physical body of a dead person.

In history, they are the remains of a civilization that has long since died away.

In Bleach, they are the survivors of Soul Society.

By the way, a zanpakutou is destroyed along with its owner upon death since zanpakutou are supposed to be an offshoot of a person's soul, right? However, the Ryujin Jakka, although heavily fragmented, is still there.
And also, oddly, the reverse: Byakuya's sword disappeared completely, which even I had to take as a definitive sign of his passing, yet he's still alive.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:50   Link #1459
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
This struck me as odd as well, but then I remembered the zanpakutou of Tousen's lover remained intact even after her death, so it's probably normal. As far as I recall, it was only said that a shinigami's bankai disappears when he is near death, not his entire zanpakutou.
Old 2012-11-08, 11:01   Link #1460
james0246

I don't know what to make of this episode. On one hand, there was some decent character interactions from all. It was nice seeing the despair of Soul Society. On the other hand, too much time was spent on the individual sections that the story was barely moved along. Plus, Byaku-something Rukia's brother did not die. I didn't think Kenpachi would die, but Rukia's brother should have. Oh well, at least I'll probably never have to see him again.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter