AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-26, 18:27   Link #5021
ta2666

gahndi was a hero and he never killed anyone
oh and hello i am new here
Old 2012-01-26, 18:27   Link #5022
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
well there are 2 type heroes.
1.true heroes that belive in justice.
2.dark heroes that belive power is justice.
you can't denied the side that win fight or war is the justice.that unwriten rule from start of the world.
That second one just screams Admiral Akainu from One Piece. And Akainu is a first class DICK of Elder Dick proportions.

I've never enjoyed likable villains. I think a villain should be completely despised and as soon as he's dead it's clear the world is better off without the bastard. DBZ did this well with Freeza, but most other Shonens wind up allowing you to sympathize with the bad guy.

I stand by my promise. CaoCao will give a deathbed speech about his tragic past and everyone will shed tears for him. v_v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well she would still be his greater motivation but I understand what you mean and I agree.
I mean look a this...Rias oppai down ,Ise ko/die...Rias oppai back ,Ise back ...just kidding ,I dont think the author make Ise die and come back just for this(but with Ise you never know).
Ddraig should have informed Ise that if he survives and lives long enough he'll someday be able to put his "important part" between Rias' oppai. He can't die until he has done this. That thought alone would have allowed Ise to purge himself of Samael's curse and make a full recovery with Ero Power alone!

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-01-26, 18:30   Link #5023
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
well you can said true heroes is someone that belive in the justice that he have.he kill in the process but he never get consumed by his own power.they usually have more sense than dark heroes that consumed by their power.they kill many people.
just like grail-kun said."kill 1 million people and than you will become heroes."
conflict is a necessity in life ; /

even without heroes humans can still get along.. however we choose not to..

its all..

"hey, his not like me.. therefore inferior.."

however strip away a persons titles, background, wealth.. and what do we have?

anyway.. i really cant picture a person who at some point wouldnt get self boasted about their own power ; / (you should know.. inflicting pain on people is joyous.. you damn sadist..)

long story short...

Seihei-kun is the best.. and we should all listen to him...

now then... time to find a knife..

Quote:
I stand by my promise. CaoCao will give a deathbed speech about his tragic past and everyone will shed tears for him. v_v
people who tell of their own tragic past... dont deserve sympathy.. nor pity..
Old 2012-01-26, 18:31   Link #5024
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
gahndi was a hero and he never killed anyone
oh and hello i am new here
rather call ghandi a heroes i think more suitable is calling him a revolosioner
and a some saint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
That second one just screams Admiral Akainu from One Piece. And Akainu is a first class DICK of Elder Dick proportions.

I've never enjoyed likable villains. I think a villain should be completely despised and as soon as he's dead it's clear the world is better off without the bastard. DBZ did this well with Freeza, but most other Shonens wind up allowing you to sympathize with the bad guy.
akainu is one example of dark heroes.
world admit him as heroes.
i said wrong a bit it shouldn't true hero but light heroes maybe.
Old 2012-01-26, 18:32   Link #5025
Soji

Quote:
Ddraig should have informed Ise that if he survives and lives long enough he'll someday be able to put his "important part" between Rias' oppai. He can't die until he has done this. That thought alone would have allowed Ise to purge himself of Samael's curse and make a full recovery with Ero Power alone!
Yeah,you're right about this.....wait why the hell Ddraig don't do this>_> ...I hope that when I said the story to Ophus he make this comment . Then I'm sure Ise will revive Himself lol.
Old 2012-01-26, 18:37   Link #5026
ta2666

Quote:
rather call ghandi a heroes i think more suitable is calling him a revolosioner
and a some saint.

he all but single handedly freed india w/o violence i think that makes him a hero
Old 2012-01-26, 18:40   Link #5027
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Akainu is respected and feared. That's good enough for him. He's sort of an anti-hero. To be fair, when we see him he's mercilessly attacking Luffy and Ace or destroying a ship full of what anyone else would deem "innocent people". We don't get to see him wiping out dangerous violent pirate crews who threaten the world and harm civilians.

Also, Ghandi used Sacred Gear.

Old 2012-01-26, 18:53   Link #5028
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
Akainu is respected and feared. That's good enough for him. He's sort of an anti-hero. To be fair, when we see him he's mercilessly attacking Luffy and Ace or destroying a ship full of what anyone else would deem "innocent people". We don't get to see him wiping out dangerous violent pirate crews who threaten the world and harm civilians.

Also, Ghandi used Sacred Gear.
damn, now I wanna see Gandhi's Sacred Gear
Old 2012-01-26, 18:55   Link #5029
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
Rias and Akeno do say in Volume 1 that every great man in history is said to have possessed Sacred Gear gifted from God.

Ghandi's must have been something to do with Endurance or Persuasion.

Martin Luther King Jr had one that was similar, I suppose.

Old 2012-01-26, 18:56   Link #5030
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
its awsome
it kills you with kindness
Old 2012-01-26, 19:05   Link #5031
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
well there are 2 type heroes.
1.true heroes that belive in justice.
2.dark heroes that belive power is justice.
you can't denied the side that win fight or war is the justice.that unwriten rule from start of the world.
u forgot a few types of heros
■Antagonist Hero - an Antagonist Hero is a character who under normal circumstances would be considered a villain but may inhabit a particularly cruel and/or dark setting in which they face opponents far worse than themselves, they are not the same as a Protagonist Villain however (examples are Heroic Sociopaths and Evil Versus Evil scenarios)
■Anti Hero - an Anti Hero is a character who lacks the usual redeeming qualities of a traditional hero but is not quite as bad as an Antagonist Hero, in general Anti Heroes are gruff, violent and moody in contrast to the more "ethical" heroes of traditional media: a good example of such a hero is most portrayals of Batman.
■Paragon - the traditional hero as seen in media, often negatively depicted in the modern age as a stereotype it is nevertheless commonly used: a prime example of this kind of hero is Superman, who embodies the strong ethics and powers that are associated with this archetype.

Sidekick - a Sidekick is a hero who is often young (sometimes a child or teen) who aids a more prominent hero, the most iconic by far is Robin from the infamous Batman and Robin duo but many others exist: like the Paragon it is considered a stereotype in the modern era and has increasingly been played for laughs rather than serious. [/COLOR]■Super Hero - costumed crusaders of law and order who often come into conflict with the law themselves, this is one of the most popular kinds of heroes in modern fiction and are believed by some to be modern re-inventions of the ancient gods and heroes of mythology.
■The Chosen One - in many media their exists a "Chosen One", a heroic character who is destined to save the world, universe or reality and often is the only one in all of creation who can do so: they are similar to messianic figures but do not always hold the same spiritual significance (though a great many do eventually become messiahs or very near parallels).
■Tragic Hero - a hero who is doomed to fail, often due to flaws that the audience can sympathize with: a puppet of fate the Tragic Hero continues down the path of destruction and are the central protagonists of what we have come to know as Tragedies.
■Unwilling Hero - simply put, an Unwiling Hero is a character who never wanted to be a hero in the first place - often a subtype of the "Chosen One" mixed with Tragic Hero or Anti Hero, extreme examples may even be Antagonist Heroes.
Old 2012-01-26, 19:07   Link #5032
n0m@n
C-Z

Kim Jong-il has a Sacred Gear to make "everyone cry".
Old 2012-01-26, 19:07   Link #5033
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

I think Adolf Hitler had a Sacred Gear that related to fire. :-/

Old 2012-01-26, 19:08   Link #5034
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Kim Jong-il has a Sacred Gear to make "everyone cry".
trolololol..

behind the camra...

"cry before we blow your brains out"
Old 2012-01-26, 19:18   Link #5035
n0m@n
C-Z

Continuing from the Rias's stats,

Sairaorg
King - Highest(1st out of the 6 young Kings).
Power - Highest (1st out of the 6 young Kings. Multiple times higher than the person with the 2nd highest power).
Wizard - Lowest (Lowest out of the 6 young Kings).
Support - Lowest (Lowest out of the 6 young Kings).
Technique- not stated (But possibly the highest out of the 6 young Kings)
Old 2012-01-26, 19:31   Link #5036
EvI

@n@m0n
man before you go to others volumes please complete volume 3...you already translated the end of volume 10 and 11 (i know lot's of guys here wanted to see that but if you do such a service everyone will be...well you know)

@all
ise spiting fire? kkkkkkkk
opfus is already my 3ª favority female character
Old 2012-01-26, 19:54   Link #5037
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
conflict is a necessity in life ; /

even without heroes humans can still get along.. however we choose not to..

its all..

"hey, his not like me.. therefore inferior.."

however strip away a persons titles, background, wealth.. and what do we have?

anyway.. i really cant picture a person who at some point wouldnt get self boasted about their own power ; / (you should know.. inflicting pain on people is joyous.. you damn sadist..)

long story short...

Seihei-kun is the best.. and we should all listen to him...

now then... time to find a knife..

people who tell of their own tragic past... dont deserve sympathy.. nor pity..
yeah i'm S so what?
lets buy some knife for some experiment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
u forgot a few types of heros
■Antagonist Hero - an Antagonist Hero is a character who under normal circumstances would be considered a villain but may inhabit a particularly cruel and/or dark setting in which they face opponents far worse than themselves, they are not the same as a Protagonist Villain however (examples are Heroic Sociopaths and Evil Versus Evil scenarios)
■Anti Hero - an Anti Hero is a character who lacks the usual redeeming qualities of a traditional hero but is not quite as bad as an Antagonist Hero, in general Anti Heroes are gruff, violent and moody in contrast to the more "ethical" heroes of traditional media: a good example of such a hero is most portrayals of Batman.
■Paragon - the traditional hero as seen in media, often negatively depicted in the modern age as a stereotype it is nevertheless commonly used: a prime example of this kind of hero is Superman, who embodies the strong ethics and powers that are associated with this archetype.

Sidekick - a Sidekick is a hero who is often young (sometimes a child or teen) who aids a more prominent hero, the most iconic by far is Robin from the infamous Batman and Robin duo but many others exist: like the Paragon it is considered a stereotype in the modern era and has increasingly been played for laughs rather than serious. [/COLOR]■Super Hero - costumed crusaders of law and order who often come into conflict with the law themselves, this is one of the most popular kinds of heroes in modern fiction and are believed by some to be modern re-inventions of the ancient gods and heroes of mythology.
■The Chosen One - in many media their exists a "Chosen One", a heroic character who is destined to save the world, universe or reality and often is the only one in all of creation who can do so: they are similar to messianic figures but do not always hold the same spiritual significance (though a great many do eventually become messiahs or very near parallels).
■Tragic Hero - a hero who is doomed to fail, often due to flaws that the audience can sympathize with: a puppet of fate the Tragic Hero continues down the path of destruction and are the central protagonists of what we have come to know as Tragedies.
■Unwilling Hero - simply put, an Unwiling Hero is a character who never wanted to be a hero in the first place - often a subtype of the "Chosen One" mixed with Tragic Hero or Anti Hero, extreme examples may even be Antagonist Heroes.
oh yeah.
but unwilling and chosen one usually become white heroes.
well my type hero white and black usually the road they chose to take,after they know they have power and potensial as a heroes.
Old 2012-01-26, 20:03   Link #5038
amtro
Distro

meta threads are so much fun!
Old 2012-01-26, 20:19   Link #5039
dragon1412

thats a way to define heroes but we can also define the hero through the age:

-Old hero-acient type: you guys all know that some barbaric hero mostly come from Spartan legend who kill extreme number of man and rape woman or killing the magical beast who didnt do anything yet they still called hero. They symbolize human wish of streng that exceed everything .

- mediaval hero - mid type : they are more like black knight say before, they have streng but in the same time, compassion, humanity ... save everyone - become worshiped they mostly come from legend like Saint George,etc

- New hero - modern type : unlike the mid type , they dont have some thing as noble as save the world, they simply move because what near to them is in danger and fate turn them into heroes.they are the most human type out of there 3.

Well if we considered then Ise belong the the new aro while caocao fall into the ancient type and yea he can be called a hero.
Old 2012-01-26, 20:21   Link #5040
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
but unwilling and chosen one usually become white heroes.
well my type hero white and black usually the road they chose to take,after they know they have power and potensial as a heroes.
why does that sound like something from storys i wrote to my teachers

i forgot epic heros

deffinition of hero
a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities : a war hero.

■the chief male character in a book, play, or movie, who is typically identified with good qualities, and with whom the reader is expected to sympathize.
■(in mythology and folklore) a person of superhuman qualities and often semidivine origin, in particular one of those whose exploits and dealings with the gods were the subject of ancient Greek myths and legends.

■(also hero sandwich) another term for submarine sandwich .

ORIGIN Middle English (with mythological reference): via Latin from Greek hērōs

and another type i forgot

The Byronic hero is an idealised but flawed character
example = guts from berserk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guts_(Berserk)#Guts
most badass merc

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-01-26 at 20:32.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural