AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-27, 16:54   Link #3621
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
.........well it just went bye bye with me without further notice or warning.

It can't be detected by the bios. I change the cable wires, check and replace it, I even check the power supply BUT...... bye bye HD you've done a great job.

Now if only you could become like jiraiya and become alive again until I can copy everything in it I would be proud.
I'm not really into technology but long story short your Hardrive kinda blow up? srry for my ignorance xD
Old 2010-07-29, 09:19   Link #3622
LastResolve

btw i was thinking cant accelarator reject atmosfaire and create vacuums to seal his oppenents inside?
Old 2010-07-29, 10:51   Link #3623
tsunade666

lastresolve is the "atmosphere" been deliberately spell like that?

well that's possible and the same way it's only possible in black wings mode. But I can't clearly understand the question. But from what I get on that question is your questioning if accelerator can seal the opponents movement? or seal the opponent in a vacuum? both are possible in black wings mode. Because his range increases with the wings but in normal mode. The range would probably left in skin touch. Like his the center of the black hole sucking the air around him. Similar to creating the plasma but he prefer long range bombardment then aim for a finisher.

His pretty weak in melee if the opponent can overwhelm his computational skills which most likely never happen yet. Aside from Dark Matter which at first overwhelms him but he just turns the tide in his favor in just few seconds of seeing it.

The imagine breaker and kihara are exceptions.

But really sealing the opponent... what's the use if he could kill it instantly.
Old 2010-07-29, 17:21   Link #3624
giorno

mmmm in black wing mode he should be able to...though it wouldn't really be that useful i guess? even if he seals the target's movements, compared to just impaling him with a wing or vaporize him with a plasma stream flying at mach 10+, it would still be needlessly complicated...

though...what happens if you put a human body inside a vacuum and then let air flow back in? would it be enough to make the body implode, or at least cause fatal injuries?
Old 2010-07-30, 06:10   Link #3625
LastResolve

i was just thinking what are the powers he can show in the future
Old 2010-07-31, 12:24   Link #3626
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
mmmm in black wing mode he should be able to...though it wouldn't really be that useful i guess? even if he seals the target's movements, compared to just impaling him with a wing or vaporize him with a plasma stream flying at mach 10+, it would still be needlessly complicated...

though...what happens if you put a human body inside a vacuum and then let air flow back in? would it be enough to make the body implode, or at least cause fatal injuries?
Either way with our without Black Wings accelerator is a albino/anti-hero/killing machine don't you think?
Old 2010-07-31, 19:54   Link #3627
Miraluka
Banned

Kanzaki is fighting against Brunhild(the valkyrie) in the 7th part of the mininovel of the mininovel... heck, it seems I'm going to buy those DVD's the few I got of that was epic...
Spoiler for the scan:

Btw, how is called the style of fighting using both, the sword and the sheath?
Old 2010-07-31, 21:31   Link #3628
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Kanzaki is fighting against Brunhild(the valkyrie) in the 7th part of the mininovel of the mininovel... heck, it seems I'm going to buy those DVD's the few I got of that was epic...
Spoiler for the scan:

Btw, how is called the style of fighting using both, the sword and the sheath?
Uh... talking about the art of drawing the sword from it? Iaijutsu?

But I believe that's not it that we're looking for here...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-07-31, 22:04   Link #3629
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

When we start getting volume21 spoilers next week can someone link me to the 4chan thread?
Old 2010-08-01, 01:13   Link #3630
tsunade666

I think it's august 10, so next week.
Old 2010-08-01, 02:44   Link #3631
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

lol I know. I was asking could someone link me to the 4ch spoiler thread when info starts leaking out of 2ch.
Old 2010-08-01, 03:56   Link #3632
BlueDo

I'll pm you it if I find it.
People probably won't be happy if the link is publicly posted.

Been light on lurking, but it'll work out.
Old 2010-08-01, 06:12   Link #3633
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Requesting the same here, if I may do so. Thanks in advance...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-08-01, 07:41   Link #3634
tsunade666

why don't you guys just post it here in animesuki then put it in spoiler tags for everyone to see.
Old 2010-08-02, 13:34   Link #3635
LastResolve

whats the power of the holy right i kinda dont get it lol
Old 2010-08-02, 14:27   Link #3636
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

It's not "a" power per se'. It gives Fiamma the ability to attack anything wherever it is with no speed and destroy anything whatever it is without any destructive force. Also, with Index's power he can use any technique dealing with the right hand.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:18   Link #3637
tsunade666

No, with index's power it gives him infinite time instead of short limited time.

Holy rights form will turn into ethereal form instead of banishing that's the use of index knowledge. And index can already use any right hand based magic to begin with.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:35   Link #3638
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Yes, I know all of that but I left out the extension part of his connection with Index because it doesn't have anything to do directly with Fiamma's power. And I'm fairly certain that Fiamma said that he can "now" use any technique that deals with the right hand, which implies that it's because of Index's power that he is able to do that.
Old 2010-08-03, 03:37   Link #3639
giorno

no, Fiamma isn't using Index's power, he's using Index's knowledge to use the holy right's power better...

as for what he can do...well, so far we've only seen him "lol smash stuff with third arm", create a gigantic flame sword and teleport....but considering that the holy right is archangel michael's power, and that michael is supposedly equal to God, i'd say Fiamma's holy right is quasi-omnipotent...as for how much of it Fiamma can use, that's another story...

though he does look a hell of a lot more powerful than any other human being in this story...heck, he may even be on the level of the angels for all we know...
Old 2010-08-03, 08:17   Link #3640
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

By "power" I meant "knowledge", since that more or less is her power lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen