AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-01, 21:54   Link #27941
Eratas123

Anything I miss?
Old 2012-04-01, 21:58   Link #27942
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Guess who coming back.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:00   Link #27943
Eratas123

Yeah, so him earlier Anyway, I need help writing the kids future badass selves. No comedy or anything, this is for serious segments.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:01   Link #27944
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: And to enforce their goals, they have operatives like M "on task".

Forgive the lame joke. I was trying to be punny.

Anyway, nice to see you Eratas.

For future badass versions, it depends on the way of life of the kids in the future. Is the future a happy one? A sad one? A utopia of sorts? A dystopia? Not very different from the present?

I'd like some more information, please, before I can put in some good help.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 22:02   Link #27945
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Currently having a debate with sister about how quantum physic react to inertia-cancelling magic field*

Bah, Lazor own. Wavelength shift aside, I think.

@ Rain
Not bad for the firsty try, I have give up on pun-related humor, puny humans as we are.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:05   Link #27946
Eratas123

@ Rain - Dystopia, very much so. All the males are official second class citizens, PT took over the world, Tabane's one of the leaders, IS are mass produced etc etc. The only one I have right now is Ichika's clone (Kazuma) who's a type 4/5 anti-hero. If you know Operation Raccoon city, he's similar to VECTOR.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:07   Link #27947
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Lasers and beams of death own all, with the exception of other lasers, other beams of deaths, and wavelength shifting things, or magical constructs/contracts. Factors such as Evangelion's AT fields, absurd magical shields "i.e Rho Aias", and if your name has Harry Potter.

@ Eratas: And their roles in society? Military? Resistance? Second-class citizen? Scientist? What do they do for a living? What are their current choices of life?

Such as where do they live, what is their living condition, etc.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:09   Link #27948
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What I mean is

*Silenced*
Old 2012-04-01, 22:11   Link #27949
Eratas123

All the female kids (Basically, everyone except Kanzashi's (One of them is a male), Ichika's clone, Charlotte's, and Maya's) get treated like every other male. Female kids like Laura's or Kanzashi's and Tatenashi's took over their respective orgs and follow PT.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:16   Link #27950
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm... I'd put them as those who accept the world for what it is at the moment. But that doesn't mean they like it, or that they'll continue to live it, but that they recognize that this is reality, and this won't change on it's own.

I'm fairly sure one will take action, and then everyone else would follow. You could make it a violent change of ideals like a riot or secret war or so, or a passive display of disagreement like the civil rights movement, or an event like it.

Now, what they do during that time is what will shape them as badasses.

What are their actions during this dystopia? What do they do in this world? Do they fight? Or do they sit back and let the world play out?
Old 2012-04-01, 22:18   Link #27951
Eratas123

Most of them already picked up things from their parents. Cloney's been implanted with fighting skills, but he's a flawed clone so he rapidly ages and won't live past 20. By the time's he's about 14, he looks to be in his late teens to mid 20's.

The only people who'd fight are Cloney and Kanzashi's kid. Charlotte's and Maya's gave up already and the others either follow PT or don't care.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:29   Link #27952
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hm... I'm working off the top of my head here, so forgive me if I'm wrong about a few things...

To be honest, my head's running a blank right now. Can't think of any ideas at the moment due to my life being so cluttered. Sorry about that.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:31   Link #27953
Eratas123

It's alright I'm having problems too Not to mention I'm still re-writing Shadow.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:33   Link #27954
Eratas123

@ Rain - Okay, lets go to more lighthearted things: What do you think the cast would do to spend time with their kids? Each of them have different personality's.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:45   Link #27955
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'd say that they would try at first to see what each other likes. If they share hobbies, then perhaps they should bond with them over doing such hobbies. If they like certain things, then maybe they should try to connect with them over those certain things. I'm making simple guesses, since I'm not too sure of the children's characters at heart.

Or they could do in my case, awkwardly approach them when they need help (because they truly want to help them), help them, then strike up small talk. If they inch away, give them time and space before trying again. If they continue happily talking to you, keep talking to them and keep them interested.

You can learn a lot about somebody through things like that. It's how I met Chiyo. And it's how I've been planning first introductions between a character and his future wife.

Real life makes for great inspiration.

I'll be right back. Got to get some small things done.
Old 2012-04-01, 22:49   Link #27956
Eratas123

All of the kids are basically their Mother's except for Saito (Kanzashi's male kid who's cynical for his age) and Kazuma (No biological mother).

I do plan things they all do together as a group like going to a summer festival with fireworks, but I need individual things. Tatenashi, Honne, Rin, and Kanzashi are the most important right now.
Old 2012-04-01, 23:37   Link #27957
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Zero: I need just a bit of a refreshment after all this academic stuff. Send me what you have for ch. 12 so i can get "that" feeling again.

- Any proposed ideas, just PM to me on ff.net.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 23:41   Link #27958
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Actually, I almost finished chapter 12, the dark stuff came in chapter 13 but I'll send you both for any correction.

No new idea so far.
Old 2012-04-01, 23:59   Link #27959
Eratas123

How emo does ST get?
Old 2012-04-02, 00:00   Link #27960
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Give me some scale I can use, such as 1 = Gantz, 2 = Berserk etc.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest