AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 14:09   Link #9241
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
and Yamada just get her power recently, you can't expect her to master or improve her power just after a couple of hour.
It just like hoping a boy who's just successful riding his bicycle at first time to do 'hands free' or 'standing one wheel'

I think I just mis-spell some words in this post....wonder where it is ?
Agree.

Also i want to point out one thing ,ok we already talk about this more or less but i think is worth to talk about this more.
We know that Riru was ready to talk about her origin and EP (probally) and Disk not want that Yamada read and say that she try to gain time.(we already talk about this).
But we forgot something really important(yeah ,myself as well) we know that Yamada have some kind of link with AnN and AnN is connected to both EP and AP.
And we know that for now Yamada is the only one that meet her at least once. What this mean....i wonder but i find interesting that Disk not want Yamada to heard that and he meet AnN before during the Eve story arc.
And yeah I have point out this to give something to talk about until the next ch.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 16:25   Link #9242
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Agree.

Also i want to point out one thing ,ok we already talk about this more or less but i think is worth to talk about this more.
We know that Riru was ready to talk about her origin and EP (probally) and Disk not want that Yamada read and say that she try to gain time.(we already talk about this).
But we forgot something really important(yeah ,myself as well) we know that Yamada have some kind of link with AnN and AnN is connected to both EP and AP.
And we know that for now Yamada is the only one that meet her at least once. What this mean....i wonder but i find interesting that Disk not want Yamada to heard that and he meet AnN before during the Eve story arc.
And yeah I have point out this to give something to talk about until the next ch.
I have been thinking about Cruz's encounter with AnN. Many people are wondering how she was even there in the first place. Was she apart of Blade's memories? Did she transport there? I'm sure many questions were circulated. The conclusion I have come up with is that she has been secretly watching over him. From what we know he was the only to be able to see her, but that could also have been her intention as she disapeared even from his sight soon after. Also, later on, Cruz, young Blade and Saten first encountered Menogroze, and the mad doctor wanted Cruz to help him with his research in exchange for the EIR system. In chapter 11 of Eve's Story, page 23, in the upper right hand corner, you see a shadowed face. I believe that is AnN watching them from in the air. (Achaa, I got in trouble. The link I posted has been taken down and I got a warning from a moderator. Sorry, it won't happen again.)

If you think about it makes sense. Since AnN is always near, whether invisible or somewhere close by, she could have been teleported there like Saten. It even helps expain the Madam's motives in the Saint Rose Academy Arc because AnN and Madam Black know each other from Needless 1.5. Really, who knows how long they have known each other? A potential reason she helped him because AnN knows him, or they both know him and she only did what was natural in service of a friend. Think about it. The bomber existed for 2 and half years. She asked Setsuna and Kushinashi only after Cruz was in thier care. Plus, its not like they hid him well when she saw them outside the school. I bet she could easily make him out. She must know Cruz's deductive reasoning as well, because she assigned Kushinashi and Setsuna a mystery case, and they currenly have someone who is good at that kind of thing. I have a feeling she planned all this out so she have good reason for him to leave without causing suspicion.

Whether this ties into what Blade and Disk are keeping from Cruz is a possibility. I believe it is, but I need more proof to confirm it. Ever since Blade and Eve burst into the room after Cruz powers manifested, I have been kinda suspicious. Aruka contantly said she didn't have time, "they" will eventual know he's here. I have been wondering what she meant by they, because when Arclight appeared even she was surprised like she didn't think he would come, also Arclight is a single person. Then moments later, Blade and Eve show up. How did they know where to find them anyway? I have taken what they explained to Cruz with an impartial stance. It's not like there not telling him the truth, just that it's not all truth. They are keeping somthing from him. They are going to great lengths to keep it from being revealed. Of course, Cruz will believe it all because of his personality. He is very trusting of his friends and family. He'll never doubt them, until its practically shoved in his face. We remember what happened with Aruka.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-09-12 at 15:59.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 10:53   Link #9243
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

I'm back. (What do you mean, no one noticed I was gone?)

Actually I checked in about a month ago, only to discover there was no chapter, so I've been lurking until I got hold of the latest one. Good to see Imai's "sudden illness" wasn't terminal.

So first of all, about the cocoon: I suspect it might be ANn inside. Even though that contradicts my pet theory about her origins. On which topic, I found something Riru said quite interesting: "Only we of the Eve Series can join with the Adam Series." Reminds me of some similar wording in the past - yes, according to an old post of mine, somewhere in chapter 80 it says Eve was created to "combine" with Blade, whatever that means.

It might seem from the above that I'm hedging my bets on the subject of ANn... probably because I am. But I really don't know what else might be in that cocoon, unless of course it's something entirely new... but I just can't help feeling it's about time some loose ends got tied up.

Moving on, in light of my theory that Cruz's left hand was his shield and his right controlled some as yet unknown offensive power (with a possible link to the "right and left hand of God"), I made careful note of which hand he used this time - and it was mostly his right. Which seems to blow that one out of the water. Though perhaps, and this is somewhat far-fetched, this chapter was mainly drawn by the assistants due to Imai's illness, and they messed up this small but significant detail? (Just as they messed up with the famous non-reappearance of Gido. Also, on page 23 Cruz switches hands while apparently not changing his position. But I'm probably clutching at straws here...)

By the way, I got something right for once, though it's old news now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Well, how about this: The chip in his brain contains lost information about the Adam and Eve Projects
I awarded myself a pat on the back for that. Of course, the parts of that post I neglected to quote here are probably way off the mark, so I wouldn't recommend actually reading it or anything like that...
Old 2012-09-07, 13:22   Link #9244
Soji

Kurohane@ I have to admit that make sense what you just say and seem something possible.
Also I never notice that the shadow face can be AnN i always thought was Cruz.

Sayo A.@ I say the same thing few post ago (AnN being in the coocon) for some reason seem one of the most possible outcome.
That's why I'm really curios to see next ch.
About *right and left hand of god* we think that the power is linked to the hand *right hand one power and left hand another one*(if the theory become true)....but from what we know left and Right are the part of the brain that he had to use for the power.
Let's make a example (if the theory that Cruz it's both and have 2 kind of power) maybe left hand mean that he had to use some part of the brain that are in his left side while the other power (the right hand) he had to use some part in his right part of the brain.
I mean this is another possibility ,also we still don't know what are the eyes that he have the time that he awake his power.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 10:07   Link #9245
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

lol at blade still as funny as ever open sesame!!! their are 2 adam and theire are 2 eve... shit is getting real
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 10:17   Link #9246
Homura7

I for one think the content inside the cocoon is something new we have never seen before, or rather, the "Perfect Magician" as Adam C. called it.

Knowing Imai, Adam N. won't show up till the very last chapter of the first part. Also, we should remember she still doesn't exist phisically, yet Yamada/Cruz saw her spiritually. How do you explain this?

Nah, don't even bother. It's futile trying to find an explanation for something we barely have info.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:23   Link #9247
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Knowing Imai, Adam N. won't show up till the very last chapter of the first part. Also, we should remember she still doesn't exist phisically, yet Yamada/Cruz saw her spiritually. How do you explain this?
Knowing Imai Kami, we know nothing about what's going to happen. ANn already showed up once and played an essential part in getting Cruz and Blade to Lifiaburg. Who knows when or why or even how she'll show up again.
Old 2012-09-09, 16:51   Link #9248
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Knowing Imai Kami, we know nothing about what's going to happen. ANn already showed up once and played an essential part in getting Cruz and Blade to Lifiaburg. Who knows when or why or even how she'll show up again.
Exactly, we never know. Like how I thought that Blade and co. would need to get past Riru first before we learned anything else. I was proven wrong when she revealed herself as a product of the Eve series (though in hindsight that was a given considering her rlationship with Arclight. Now, the cocoon in the "Holy Ground" has been ruptured, and we'll find out more about that in a few weeks.

Of course, this trend has been apparent through out the entire story. Allies turned to enemies, enemies turned to allies, people we thought dead were actually alive, unexpected encounters in the most unusual places, unexpected betrayals (though admitedly Aruka's appearence in shelter 3 was kinda obvious) and etc. Next we may be geting a shock to ours systems with what is in that cocoon.
Old 2012-09-10, 09:48   Link #9249
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Knowing Imai, Adam N. won't show up till the very last chapter of the first part.
And maybe not even then. For all we know, we might not learn about her origins until somewhere in the middle of part 2...
Old 2012-09-13, 13:46   Link #9250
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quiet in here today... Everyone out of crazy theories? Well, here's a new one for you. What if it isn't one thing inside that cocoon, but two? Namely, the "right hand" and "left hand" of God? One of those being ANn, perhaps, and the other, something else we haven't seen before. (I really am hedging my bets now... )
Old 2012-09-13, 13:49   Link #9251
Homura7

You want theories?

Inside the cocoon there's the Perfect Magician the Adam C. talks about during Needless 1.5. Only, it will be incomplete, but enough deadly to endanger everyone's life.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 15:35   Link #9252
Kurohane

Here's a crazy theory. Inside the coccon is Arclight and Riru's child.
Old 2012-09-13, 22:16   Link #9253
Avvesione

Throwing out crazy theories about who/what's inside the cocoon now? I'll say Kasumi.

If not Kasumi, then maybe Mizuha, but I figure she's dead right now or maybe posing as another character at this point.
Old 2012-09-14, 06:54   Link #9254
Ynot

Crazy theories just happen to be my favorite flavour of guessing. Focusing solely on the size of the cocoon I'd say all of the Needless hunt victims completely regenerated or this guy....
Spoiler for ct:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 22:40   Link #9255
Kurohane

That page is from the 200+ page Black Spot manga, right? I haven't been able to find it, so I haven't read it. All I know about it is what I read in this thread and that it takes place in part 2. So, that's the cerberus. Hmm, I imagined it be different, not to say it didn't scare the heck out of me when I first saw it.
Old 2012-09-15, 10:48   Link #9256
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
That page is from the 200+ page Black Spot manga, right? I haven't been able to find it, so I haven't read it. All I know about it is what I read in this thread and that it takes place in part 2.
I believe BLACK SPOT was reprinted by popular request, though I don't know how one might get hold of a copy. But chapters one and two are on Imai's website if you want to take a look.

Quote:
So, that's the cerberus. Hmm, I imagined it be different, not to say it didn't scare the heck out of me when I first saw it.
Not Cerberus, but rather a Biblical reference. Don't have time to search in depth, but it's probably one of these guys from Ezekiel chapter 1:

1Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

2In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,

3The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

(Is that an ox on the left? I think so...)
Old 2012-09-15, 14:39   Link #9257
Kurohane

Thanks for clearing that up.

You might want to take those links down. I recently got in trouble for posting a link on here.

I've seen this around manga sites for a while about how Cruz basically forgot about Aruka when Blade told him he had powers. People have been giving him much heat for that. I myself belive there is reasonble explanation that will be revealed later. It is just not in him to forget his own sisiter. What does everyone else think, for discussions sake?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-09-15 at 17:57.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:58   Link #9258
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I've seen this around manga sites for a while about how Cruz basically forgot about Aruka when Blade told him he had powers. People have been giving him much heat for that. I myself belive there is reasonble explanation that will be revealed later. It is just not in him to forget his own sisiter. What does everyone else think, for discussions sake?
Not sure what you exactly mean here. Do you mind restarting it or clarifying it? Either that or link us to where these other comments are?

Don't remember anyone bringing this up when it happened on Anime Suki.
Old 2012-09-16, 00:12   Link #9259
Xiammes

I think he is trying to say that Cruz showed no emotion towards Arca death. I have seen it in /a/ before in threads.

My theory is that he has already experienced it once before and this time he still had negative feelings towards her as she tried to kill him before and almost succeeded. I still don't think he has had time to fully digest his whole situation, he went from being attacked by his sister, to witnessing her death, then about to be killed next, being reunited with Blade and finding out he has fragment and is actually a Needless, then being thrown into combat.
Old 2012-09-16, 01:17   Link #9260
Kurohane

I mean when Blade and Eve showed up, and Blade told Cruz it was his own power that saved him from Arclight's attack. He was so focused on this revelation that he forgot his sister just died in front of him, and found it even with Simeon, she was still protecting him. Some readers were upset with him for this. I believe their was a reason for this. As Xiammes said, he could have trouble proccesing everything that just happened. Events did occur pretty fast. It's just I see commenters on other sites bashing Cruz for that. Also, he could never have negative feelings for Aruka. He was in tears when Arclight killed her.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen