AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-09, 11:31   Link #341
Nosauz

Yea the girls beating yamato senseless would be better if they added dialogue, like Miyako would only hit yamato because he's looking at other womens breasts, wanko doesn't really care (side note holy crap wanko got a boob job), yukie would be all shy and probably have matsukaze say something preverse, chris would go tsun tsun, and I doubt momoyo would give a thought if yamato saw her naked, because clearly she thinks of him as a brother, but then again this episode was just really really bad.

Also holy crap, the animators must love haguro even though she is the worst character EVER.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 12:22   Link #342
TDream

I really hope that we don't get a harem ending

TDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 13:01   Link #343
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Guest appearance by Shinra and Ren pwease? pwease??
Shinra made an appearance during an audio drama CD for the game. Still, her seiyuu is still very much in the game and the anime, so you're not missing much. Rie Tanaka as Ageha would have been much better.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 14:47   Link #344
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
So the second episode was originally in VN? But tell me, were all the scenes faithfully presented? I find it silly when Momoyo acted all mad when she saw Yamato surrounded by all the girls when she herself declined his offer to go out with. Didn't know she had tsun qualities...

Still think it's a bad idea to continue while not going back and introduce everything from the start. Now this show looks like it's just a extension for the fans who played the game. Even the intro is laking all the supporting characters...
Old 2011-10-09, 16:38   Link #345
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Personnaly, I really liked this second episode. I don't know the VN but for the moment, it's really fun to watch and i like all the girls (the main one I mean). A good show. I want the next ep !
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 16:40   Link #346
Dirty_Harry

Looks like Yukie will have some flashbacks in the next episode, on the project 100 friends. At least that is after the ending seems to say.
Dirty_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 16:41   Link #347
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Spoiler for Ep 2:
Old 2011-10-09, 16:45   Link #348
Sides

The character and the dialogues were pure win. One thing, is the horse figure really possessed or is Yukie ventriloquising?
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 17:13   Link #349
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Well there haven't been pure harem anime like this for a while. The male lead isn't too weak either, suprisingly.
Old 2011-10-09, 17:30   Link #350
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Decent episode, not as random as the last....although this episode really made me miss back in the day when Harem Male leads could not only fight, but were usually stronger than their Harem members...but oh well I guess....

And the beat the guy up for seeing you naked cliche is getting a little played out, especially when it was their dumbassses that decided to walk outside naked in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Well there haven't been pure harem anime like this for a while.
What do you mean Pure?

We've definitely had some harem ......

IS, Ochinko, Hoshizora, Oretachi just to name some within the past 3 seasons

Quote:
The male lead isn't too weak either, suprisingly
Back in the 90's early 00's there was no such thing as weak male lead...and then came Love hina
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 19:59   Link #351
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I thought this series was gonna have an atx uncensored version?
Old 2011-10-09, 20:14   Link #352
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Another episode like this and I am dropping it.

They're failing to capture the essence of the VN and I don't want any part of this. Another failed VN adaption to add to the list (Can we even call it an adaption). Next I'll start saying there is no majikoi anime.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 20:20   Link #353
Gibber

(only having played through Yukie's and Chris' routes) I have to say that I was disappointed that the 2nd episode didn't start from the prologue and now I'm really confused as to where the anime's heading. Meh, still probably gonna stick with it since at least I get to see the characters in motion...?

Doesn't help that the opening and ending don't sound that great. What happened to the song they used in the PV?
Gibber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 20:46   Link #354
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol they had to chase a dog, who was like a warrior. Oh man the censors ruined it. Yamato is a lucky guy. Too bad when he caught the dog twice the lady beat him up and then when the girls caught the dog he got beat up because they were naked. Those girls at the end or intriguing since they also know the Kawakami style, wonder if they're girls that graduated.
Old 2011-10-09, 20:49   Link #355
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

A belated response but what the hell, video games prove too addictive for me>__<

First off I still haven't played the VN yet but I do intend to and even tho I've read the manga I still went into this not really knowing what to expect.

The 1st episode was odd and silly but not exactly something new in how a anime series has started(seems like a fad these days)
Depsite that I still found it very enjoyable but then my simple needs were met when the 4 way bitch fight started
That Momoyo/Ageha/Yukie/Tsubame(damn she's one hell of a cutie and her VA sounds cute as well!) fight was enough to get the blood boiling!
Possibly my 4 favorite girls atm.

Episode 2 was good fun as well but in a odd wya maybe not as much as the 1st altho I guess I could say it at least pointed towards some sorta plot.
But yet again my simple needs are "me wnats uncesored vers!"

I will say it doesn't quite give off the same tone/feel as the manga and from what I'm told is abit more similar to the VN than this but that doesn't bother me.

All good fun to me
Old 2011-10-09, 21:50   Link #356
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh well, I'm untainted by the VN and in spite of everything, I did like KimiAru (Ageha was boss) and I'll probably like this on some level as well. Ignorance is bliss.

Boobs of Steel Momoyo indeed - suffocating him like that...
Old 2011-10-10, 00:45   Link #357
Echoes

Episode 2 was a lot better than the first, I found.

The show just looks really nice, which helps a lot. Lovely character designs. I'm mostly just in this for the banter, and I'm entertained enough. Pretty fun show.
Old 2011-10-10, 01:11   Link #358
EroKing

Momo has some nice momos

The show has just aired but still I gotta say it - bluray fucking where?

Last edited by EroKing; 2011-10-10 at 02:57.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 03:17   Link #359
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Well, if harem anime was hot wings, this anime would basically be hot wings with insanity sauce, something that many hot wings lovers like to try simply because it's wild and adventurous and a real test for how far their taste in spicy food can go. So I guess that's the idea here. Just go insanely over-the-top and gain attention that way.

As for myself, I'd honestly prefer more Sengoku Basara-style combat, but ah well.

Some of the characters are cute and fun, but this insanity sauce harem anime is a bit too much for me I'm afraid (partly for reasons that Tenchi Ryu referred to). However, I'll give it at least one more episode to see if the plot itself becomes interesting to me.
Old 2011-10-10, 04:07   Link #360
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Episode 2 was funny.....

The girl Miyako was going to rape Yamato....was funny this scene....

In this episode we have seen the classic situation perfect for the fan service....for me, is ok..., because in the end, the antagonist of this series was showed.....then...i hope that in the next episode will begin to see the fights....

Is funny to see that Momoyo rejected Yamato two times in the first episode...,but, if the other girls try to getting close to Yamato..she become really jealous....in the last scene of the second episode.., when the enemies threw the bomb, Momoyo splitting a piece of concrete to use as a shield...for protect Yamato....but She had not realized that the girls had protected him with their bodies....hhahaha

Momoyo : Yamato, you are right?

Yamato: nope... I am in heaven....(this is what I would have said)

Momoyo...i see...you are going to die just now......

Funny...really funny....but please...not another Fortune Arterial.....please..i want a conclusion with a route....not a Harem ending....and i want to see the fight...not the girls run for try to capture the dog...In VN, this not happened...........(if i remember correct).....
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen