AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-24, 08:05   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 418 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 08:22   Link #2
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

first?
Yay!

Cant wait for the spoilers for this weeks manga.

I thought the Bull v Sasuke fight was pretty bland. It wasnt anything compared to the other fights that have been portrayed post-time skip. Amateratsu beating the 8-tails? Pfft. I didnt like that fight at all.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 08:28   Link #3
Gamma_Sennin

hmm from what I can see.. more on the concentration training.. maybe some interrogation with ibiki... and yay pain.. good to see he isnt lost...

looks interesting... cant wait for more...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 08:28   Link #4
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Spoiler are finally out and by the look of it, it's going to be one of those chapters that makes you want more as fast as possible.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 08:34   Link #5
Rachy
Disabled By Request

God I love how Yahiko Pain stands out from the rest. He looks so divine & his eyes are gorgeous *__*

I'm sad we have no Gaara though
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:02   Link #6
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Naruto's frog-eye design is getting cooler.
Old 2008-09-24, 10:49   Link #7
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
God I love how Yahiko Pain stands out from the rest. He looks so divine & his eyes are gorgeous *__*
Something about the kyuubi eyes, sharingan, mangekyou and rinnegan that when there is a close up of it I stare at it for a while and admire it's beauty.

Also of course Yahiko pain would stand out, he was Jiraiya's student and the closest person to Nagato.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 10:54   Link #8
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Naruto's frog-eye design is getting cooler.
You mean raccoon Eyes?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:32   Link #9
Fran~
floating away...

Woot... Go Go Go Naruto Skywalker!!!! may the ramen be with you!!!

Pain is heading already to konoha?

need scanlation nau!!!

edit for: i cant forget this page of the beggining...
Spoiler for Naruto Full Hermit Mode:
Old 2008-09-24, 11:51   Link #10
Ichimaru

i wonder how long is naruto going to keep on trainin b4 he heads out to fight pein and co in konoha? probably another 2-3 chapters?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 11:52   Link #11
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quite appetizing. So Pain has finally arrived. I want to read this chapter as soon as possible. It is intriguing!
Old 2008-09-24, 12:19   Link #12
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 12:26   Link #13
Bajan

Cool to see Naruto taking trainin seriously and Pain is here to kick some soft fire ass.
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 12:49   Link #14
elusive

naruto's secret nightly training means he's already working to finish that jutsu.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 12:55   Link #15
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Somehow I see Ransengan + Nature Energy + 9 Tail = Kamikaze ("divine wind")
Ransengan currently seems to be associated with both the typhoon as well as the suicide meaning of the word.
Old 2008-09-24, 13:12   Link #16
james0246

So, what exactly will a completed Sennin Mode look like? I thought it was just using nature energy without needing Ma and Pa Toad to help, but from Fukusaku decision to train Naruto for the ol'Hermit mode, there is obviously something more to the technique than I originally assumed.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 13:40   Link #17
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So, what exactly will a completed Sennin Mode look like? I thought it was just using nature energy without needing Ma and Pa Toad to help, but from Fukusaku decision to train Naruto for the ol'Hermit mode, there is obviously something more to the technique than I originally assumed.
Well Fukasaku said that the "look" is because of lack of balance in collect nature, physical and spiritual chakra, if you collect more nature chakra you will become a toad (the frogs statues are ninjas who failed in the past), Jiraiya formed an uncompleted sage chakra, for that reason he had that look.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-24, 13:51   Link #18
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Well Fukasaku said that the "look" is because of lack of balance in collect nature, physical and spiritual chakra, if you collect more nature chakra you will become a toad (the frogs statues are ninjas who failed in the past), Jiraiya formed an uncompleted sage chakra, for that reason he had that look.

Spoiler:
Better control of course means more power. Imagine it like Ultras SSJ (Vegeta vs. Cell Form 2 or Trunks vs. Cell Form 3) and Son-Gohan going SSJ2. He was radically differnt and he did not just power up. He was insanely strong, fast and powerful.

I think it will be a totally different story, especially because Naruto has much more chakra to ballance more natural energy with!
Old 2008-09-24, 13:58   Link #19
uchihahyuuga
Sharingan

Wink

Man this looks like a good chapter to come. Pein is clouded in mystery and hopefully some of that will be laid to waste. Naruto being better at sage mode the J-man is pretty cool and follows suit of the basic concepts of the show, the younger generation will surpass the older ones. For Naruto inparticular this is very helpful because his teacher was J-man who is considered by myself and many others to be the best of the sannin, and on top of that his father was said to be the best ninja to emerge from the leaf! So that means that one day the show will have a reason that it is called Naruto because he will pwn all. And if I am not mistaken he is going to start by riding the world of one of the coolest people, lord pein. I can't wait for like the next two months to pass we should have lots of fun stuff to talk about then.
uchihahyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 14:18   Link #20
mrsticky005
Banned

...Finally, Naruto meets up with the man who killed Jiriyia, Naruto attempts to use his Super Duper Nine tailed Mangekyo Rasengan with Cheese on the so called Akatsuki leader
but Naruto is stopped by the other five bodies who then force Naruto to listen to some crappy monologue about how the world sucks and is full of misery and it needs to be more miserable so it can get better.
Naruto: "You're such a Pain!"
Pain "Yeah, I know."
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote