AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-20, 14:24   Link #9981
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So...despite a year and a half or something after meeting him, and explicitly saying her wish was to die...she now wants to live?
Old 2008-09-20, 14:25   Link #9982
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So...despite a year and a half or something after meeting him, and explicitly saying her wish was to die...she now wants to live?
If she truly wanted to die, many people said that she has the possibility (charles and even before that, to jump from a cliff and seal her code). So there is something else even before the promise to make her smile.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:27   Link #9983
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
because, but I could be wrong, I think she lies to herself and that she in fact wants to live since she met lelouch.

So in my eyes as a C.C. and CxL fan it would be cruel. :O
oh
i was thinking you ment that THAT wouldbe a cruel way to die
you meant (i think) that for her to die at this point would be cruel
Old 2008-09-20, 14:27   Link #9984
yamibakura

Quote:
There was this snippet of a conversation between Kallen, Gino, and Anya that was published in the recent issue of Animedia. (Throughout the article is posts conversations with different characters. The argument with Cornilia, Schneizel, Kanon, and Deithard was included. That shows the conversations are reliable)
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/5842.html#cutid1
Kallen: Wait, you two (Lelouch and Suzaku), hadn’t you fallen out with each other? What is this promise you guys are talking about?
Gino: Hey, I think you don’t need to bother with them anymore. Seem like we should just leave them to their promise or whatever that is.
Kallen: I can’t do that! Leaving OoBK, betraying everyone, what’s the use of a promise?! Lelouch, explain it to me!
Anya: It’s Suzaku, not Lelouch…. Ah, Kallen, you like Lelouch, don’t you?

From this conversation we can tell that at some point in the future Kallen, Lelouch, Suzaku, Gino, and Anya will be in a position for them to all have a conversation and see each other. This feels like the last episode to me. The magazine doesn’t say when this scene happens. Kallen still needs to talk with Lelouch, and it seems her emotions are strong enough in this scene that Anya is able to see her feelings for Lelouch.
It should be interesting to see how Kallen will react to Anya’s comment. Will she be flustered and try to deny it, or will she admit her feelings for once.
Judging from the conversation it sounds like Kallen overheard something about the promise that was made, but Lelouch isn’t talking. Anya also seems to notice that it’s Suzaku who is behind this and pushing the promise.
I do find it rather interesting that Lelouch so willingly lied to Nunnally, but is refusing to tell Kallen anything. Not even a lie.
Your analysis on everything(not just what I quoted) was superb. Anyway, I'm really starting to think Suzaku is dangerous. I've been thinking that since seeing the last episode. I'm calling it for something to happen, Suzaku could become an enemy again should Lelouch decide to cancel the plan. Even Suzaku's line to CC about destroying all Lelouch's weakness suggests this. And even earlier in one of the previews Lelouch even says that his relationship with Suzaku is tainted and they have to talk with each other in a certain way to get along. Suzaku being adamant about the plan as well as Lelouch believing there are no other options. Fox this is there I could see the major-looming battle between Kallen and Suzaku.

Edit: When I say weakness, I think Suzaku is referring to anything and anyone close to Lelouch's heart. That includes Nunally judging from the previous scene he picked up Lelouch and threw him back while I would be inclined to believe Kallen would also be included.

Quote:
Some merchandise I wish they would make and release to the US is a replica of the chess set they use in the series. I'm surprised they don't have one out yet. I'm not much for anime merchandise, but I would like that. That and the Nintendo DS RPG. I like that voice activation option. Though I do wish they would make a DS game based on Code Geass that was more tactical RPG like Final Fantasy Tactics or Advanvced Wars.
Code Geass set up like Final Fantasy Tactics would be Epic Win. xd
I will add by saying(while I'm thinking about it) that I would love to see a Death Note game set up like with the GTAIV engine and set up. Imagine the musicals scores playing as you chase higuchi on a highway playing as different characters. wow. heh.

Edit: I also noticed Dann posted on the theories thread again. Wooh. Hey welcome back to the thread. Hope all is well, and all that.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:29   Link #9985
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
oh
i was thinking you ment that THAT wouldbe a cruel way to die
you meant (i think) that for her to die at this point would be cruel
Yeah, something like that.

I don't see the point to have not killed her in 15 if it's to kill her in a 30s scene in 24 for instance . I mean, okouchi let her live till now, so if she has to die, I hope it will be during a fabulous goodbye scene. And not in an explosion during a 15s scene.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:30   Link #9986
equinox822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It's not a difficult concept. She may have found some meaning in living again, as her true wish was not to die but to be loved. I still have my doubts towards her living on as she would be alone again after Lelouch dies ergo without a reason to live again.

Based on this, I just don't see her surviving, although it depends whether the code-bearer dies when the Code is passed on. It's likely that the Code will be imparted to Lelouch due to some critical developments.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:30   Link #9987
KrimzonStriker

The hell we are canceling Zero Requiem, if anything this possible conversation simply reinforces it from my opinion that Zero Requiem will and must go on. After all this bull, Lelouch cannot stop for anyone, not Nunnally, and I certainly don't think so of Kallen either. High time she realize just as Gino and Anya have that she is to bear witness, not be a part of it I think. And quit blaming Suzaku for everything already, the hell if he was going to destroy them he would have already done so before this supposed conversation takes place, that they even get to know should speak volumes that the stuff about enemies and weaknesses shouldn't be so misinterpreted as to what he meant and that he is certainly not that far gone anymore then Lelouch is on this... >_>
Old 2008-09-20, 14:31   Link #9988
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Yeah, something like that.

I don't see the point to have not killed her in 15 if it's to kill her in a 30s scene in 24 for instance . I mean, okouchi let her live till now, so if she has to die, I hope it will be during a fabulous goodbye scene. And not in an explosion during a 15s scene.
if she does die it would be in at least as long a scene as sherly (and just as touching if not more)
but thats if she dies (hope not)
Old 2008-09-20, 14:32   Link #9989
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The hell we are canceling Zero Requiem, if anything this possible conversation simply reinforces it from my opinion that Zero Requiem will and must go on. After all this bull, Lelouch cannot stop for anyone, not Nunnally, and I certainly don't think so of Kallen either. High time she realize just as Gino and Anya have that she is to bear witness, not be a part of it I think >_>
didint they tell you
kallen's kinda stubborn
Old 2008-09-20, 14:33   Link #9990
equinox822

Quote:
didint they tell you
kallen's kinda stubborn
In which case Suzaku butts in to erase Lelouch's weaknesses/enemies, ergo Kallen.

Even if Lelouch hesitates, Suzaku sure as hell won't. Zero's requiem is everything to him.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:34   Link #9991
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Your analysis on everything(not just what I quoted) was superb. Anyway, I'm really starting to think Suzaku is dangerous. I've been thinking that since seeing the last episode. I'm calling it for something to happen, Suzaku could become an enemy again should Lelouch decide to cancel the plan. Even Suzaku's line to CC about destroying all Lelouch's weakness suggests this. And even earlier in one of the previews Lelouch even says that his relationship with Suzaku is tainted and they have to talk with each other in a certain way to get along. Suzaku being adamant about the plan as well as Lelouch believing there are no other options. Fox this is there I could see the major-looming battle between Kallen and Suzaku.
I agree about the Suzaku being dangerous at this point. Heck, even Lelouch during Suzaku's battle against the KoO pointed out the Suzaku using the 'live on' geass was saying alot. It almost looked as if Lelouch by the way his eyes lowered, probably thought that Suzaku is dangerous. And during last episode, Lelouch was shocked to see Suzaku mention that they have to continue with this even against Nunnally. Suzaku could very well become an enemy again. All depends on what Zero Requiem is. I'm sure it will happen since it has to.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:35   Link #9992
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
didint they tell you
kallen's kinda stubborn
Doesn't matter honestly, whether she comes to understand or anything, she's not going to stop this after everything is said and done and from the looks of this conversation she isn't in a position to do so, Zero Requiem will push forward regardless <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
In which case Suzaku butts in to erase Lelouch's weaknesses/enemies, ergo Kallen.

Even if Lelouch hesitates, Suzaku sure as hell won't. Zero's requiem is everything to him.
If it was everything, Kallen Gino and Anya would not know about or be talking about it, its the priority as it should be for the both of them. God, these accusations are worse then when he wasn't on Lelouch's side now >_>
Old 2008-09-20, 14:35   Link #9993
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
if she does die it would be in at least as long a scene as sherly (and just as touching if not more)
but thats if she dies (hope not)
We will see...................., but she wins the award of the number of death flags XD
Old 2008-09-20, 14:35   Link #9994
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And if Lelouch even so much as complains (though he could order Suzaku not to kill her...but then again, Kallen would try to kill him, and Lelouch certainly doesn't give two shits at this point about his former allies), Suzaku would just put him back on track. Lelouch is pretty committed to the plan as it is, anyway.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:35   Link #9995
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
In which case Suzaku butts in to erase Lelouch's weaknesesses/enemies, ergo Kallen.

so consider the facts
lelouch hesitates and yet suzaku doesnt
why would lelouch hesitate then
could it be that he DOESNT want to do it at that point
Old 2008-09-20, 14:36   Link #9996
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...if you mean Nunnally being alive, anyone surviving an atomizing explosion would pretty much make anyone be fucking shocked.
Old 2008-09-20, 14:37   Link #9997
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
so consider the facts
lelouch hesitates and yet suzaku doesnt
why would lelouch hesitate then
could it be that he DOESNT want to do it at that point
He's not hesitating, he's getting yelled at by Kallen, they don't have any lines from Suzaku or Lelouch that would indicate this at all. If anything, this reinforces my thoughts that Zero Requiem is going through no matter what, Gino can see it, Anya can kind of see it, Kallen, I don't care if she doesn't see it what she's saying does not matter anymore in the grand scheme of things >_>
Old 2008-09-20, 14:38   Link #9998
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Doesn't matter honestly, whether she comes to understand or anything, she's not going to stop this after everything is said and done and from the looks of this conversation she isn't in a position to do so, Zero Requiem will push forward regardless <_<

If it was everything, Kallen Gino and Anya would not know about or be talking about it, its the priority as it should be for the both of them >_>
The stupid summaries better not troll us, because you know some people are dead sure that Zero requiem will happen in episode 25...

Quote:
We will see...................., but she wins the award of the number of death flags XD
This is going to sound stupid, but that's why I am sure she wont die...
Old 2008-09-20, 14:38   Link #9999
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the truth is that as long as we dont know the full plan of ZR this is mostly academic
but if it does go the way i think it would (killing themselves to eliminate both lelouch and shnizel) then kallen stepping in at that point would be a good thing (since it keeps them alive)
Old 2008-09-20, 14:39   Link #10000
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
The stupid summaries better not troll us, because you know some people are dead sure that Zero requiem will happen in episode 25...
I have full confidence that it will, the story needs to come to a conclusion already. One where the dreams of everyone is finally realized even if others don't seem to understand. >_>
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers