AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-01-11, 22:57   Link #221
Nite
-------

^That seems to be correct. I winged the route just a couple hours ago and made almost the exact same choices.

Since I usually don't read guides, I didn't even know that this route existed until a few days ago.
Spoiler for baseball route:
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 00:08   Link #222
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I just finished a few, and I realize that there doesn't seem to have an indicator of the number of orbs I got.

I assume that there is no basis to worry, I should carry on my playing even if I don't have an indicator of past collected orbs?

Or am I supposed to see those orbs floating in some screen? I can faintly see a few near the lower left border of the screen but I'm not sure if those are what I think they are...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 04:57   Link #223
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I just finished a few, and I realize that there doesn't seem to have an indicator of the number of orbs I got.

I assume that there is no basis to worry, I should carry on my playing even if I don't have an indicator of past collected orbs?

Or am I supposed to see those orbs floating in some screen? I can faintly see a few near the lower left border of the screen but I'm not sure if those are what I think they are...
These brilliant spheres on the bottom left on the main title menu are indeed the light orbs you collected so far.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-01-12 at 05:34.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:37   Link #224
fef

So I'm following the 300 hour guide and saved on May 11th and finished the route for Tomoyo. I went through everything until I eventually finished Koumura's route. Why is it that even though I have his orb, I can't get a 64 hit combo? Was I supposed to not finish Tomoyo's route to get her perfect combo?
fef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:45   Link #225
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fef View Post
So I'm following the 300 hour guide and saved on May 11th and finished the route for Tomoyo. I went through everything until I eventually finished Koumura's route. Why is it that even though I have his orb, I can't get a 64 hit combo? Was I supposed to not finish Tomoyo's route to get her perfect combo?
You might have missed a flag for some characters in your tomoyo's route, before you save. Each "wave" will increment the combo by 8 hits, so 8 occurances must happen.
Tomoyo, Tomoya, Kyou, Fuuko, Misae, Yukine, Akio, Koumura.

if one is missing, the combo won't be the perfect score of 64. Play back the scene and check who is missing among the string of the combo.
Old 2008-01-13, 09:14   Link #226
fef

I checked it again and I'm missing Fuuko and Misae. I was using the 90 hour guide when I first started which is on the third page of the Clannad Q & A page. What flags are necessary to get them?
Old 2008-01-13, 10:35   Link #227
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I checked it again and I'm missing Fuuko and Misae. I was using the 90 hour guide when I first started which is on the third page of the Clannad Q & A page. What flags are necessary to get them?
For Misae, you must talk to her each time you can, but decline the offer of coming back to her room (if you got it).
As for Fuuko, Tomoya has to snatch her her knife and met her again afterwards, so he knows her name and will bump on her occasionally.
Old 2008-01-15, 13:42   Link #228
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Since the XBOX360 version of CLANNAD is coming out within a month or 2, anyone want to take a guess at the possible achievements? They definitely have to put the "Fuko Master" ones in as achievements!

EDIT: I seem to always LMAO whenever Youhei gets dragged off.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2008-01-15 at 15:14.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 21:22   Link #229
*Atlas*

This is a great community, I've been prowling these forums for a while now, and after reading some good feedback on Clannad I went out and got it. Im really impressed with this game, but having never played a Key game before I was expecting a happy-easygoing-feel-good-game. I was way off! Here's my first impressions after playing Kyou's arc if anyones interested.

Spoiler for Kyou:
*Atlas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 21:52   Link #230
The_TempesT

I don't know if this was posted earrlier but I have a question about the walkthrough if somebody could possibly answer.

When I first started Clannad I did the tomoyo route without the walkthough, got it completlely done, light and all. Then I read your walkthrough and it says you can get another option at the end of Tomoyo's route (help is the option)as long as you've done Misae's route first, and Misae's Light orb thing.

After reading that I went and did Misae's Route and loaded a save in Tomoyo's route to see if i would get the extra option and Misae's light orb, but I didn't.

Does this mean I cant get that now unless i completely erase my saved games and start all over or no? Or Do I just need to redo all of Tomoyo's Route from the beggining?
The_TempesT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 01:49   Link #231
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

^Isn't That In Clannad Game Discussion
Old 2008-01-16, 03:20   Link #232
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
It's a question, so it's fine. My fault for posting the walkthrough in the game.
The reason that you can't collect Misae's light even if you have fullfilled all the requirement is probably that you have already got it--you only get to see the collection of each light once.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 06:18   Link #233
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is another reason you might miss Misae's Light orb: if in your Tomoyo's route, Tomoya didn't interact whenever he can with Misae, you cannot get her light.
Might erase to attempt this, but I saw many people without being able to get Misae's light until they redo completely tomoyo's route.
Old 2008-01-16, 06:51   Link #234
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Yes, that might also be the case. If you follow the 90hours walkthrough, there should be no problem--I used it myself as well and I got all the lights with no problem at all.
Old 2008-01-17, 16:52   Link #235
The_TempesT

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Atlas* View Post
This is a great community, I've been prowling these forums for a while now, and after reading some good feedback on Clannad I went out and got it. Im really impressed with this game, but having never played a Key game before I was expecting a happy-easygoing-feel-good-game. I was way off! Here's my first impressions after playing Kyou's arc if anyones interested.

Spoiler for Kyou:
I agree with what you said totally.

Spoiler for Kyou/Tomoyo:
The_TempesT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 23:36   Link #236
fef

Is it true that if you play Kotomi's route after completing everyone else's route, you'll get extra jokes from Kotomi? Saw it on one of the -chan boards and I'm wondering if it's true.

Also, I got the title Fuko Master and Ninja, but what does it mean that Fuko appears like a ninja in Tomoyo's route?

Last edited by fef; 2008-01-18 at 01:54.
Old 2008-01-18, 03:15   Link #237
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Is it true that if you play Kotomi's route after completing everyone else's route, you'll get extra jokes from Kotomi? Saw it on one of the -chan boards and I'm wondering if it's true.

Also, I got the title Fuko Master and Ninja, but what does it mean that Fuko appears like a ninja in Tomoyo's route?
Nothing really...just a title to reward that you have completed all pranks on Fuuko.
Old 2008-01-18, 04:54   Link #238
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
No, basically Fuuko will make some nonsensical intrusion in Tomoyo's route, much like how it was in episode 12.
And seriously, Fuuko has some talents to appear in the worst moments possible ever
Old 2008-01-19, 10:39   Link #239
*Atlas*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TempesT View Post
I agree with what you said totally.

Spoiler for Kyou/Tomoyo:
Thanks Tempest, so far the Tomoyo route has been really good, she's a bit more likable since when Tomoya first meets her. I can see why her route is your and alot of other's favourite.
Spoiler for Kyou:
*Atlas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 10:50   Link #240
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post

http://www.i-love-key.net/archives/2..._voice_cg.html

Key notes:

1. Retails for 6800 yen
2. Supports Windows Vista
3. 640x480 -> 800x600 upgrade!
4. Redraws? Looks like it, CGs shown in the link imply so... (Little Busters! style of drawing)
I missed this part in the page:

Quote:
さらに新規イベントCGも追加!
which roughly translates to "Even more, new CGs are also added!"

So that means we're getting new CGs, though if it will replace everything is another story. To be honest though, considering that Itaru's style has greatly changed in the last four years, it's very likely all of them will be replaced.

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360