AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-05, 06:04   Link #1
law

GSD cell phone ringtones

i just upgraded to a samsung a670 from a relativly crappy nokia 3390, and so i got the cable and started fooling around with ringtones.

does anyone have any finished product ringtones, especially the GSD ones?

i screwed around for awhile and got one of "reason" that i'm happy with, if anyone's got a samsung that uses *.pmd files for their ringtones, i'll be happy to email it to them. its 30kb only

looked around for midis, which also can be used (and sound clearer), but it seems that the newer gundam songs arent too popular with the midi-ers

regards
law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 13:00   Link #2
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by law
i just upgraded to a samsung a670 from a relativly crappy nokia 3390, and so i got the cable and started fooling around with ringtones.

does anyone have any finished product ringtones, especially the GSD ones?

i screwed around for awhile and got one of "reason" that i'm happy with, if anyone's got a samsung that uses *.pmd files for their ringtones, i'll be happy to email it to them. its 30kb only

looked around for midis, which also can be used (and sound clearer), but it seems that the newer gundam songs arent too popular with the midi-ers

regards
Go go Music or Suggestion, not here, dog.
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 14:43   Link #3
law

sorry, not too versed with this forum's rules, even tho i read the thingymabobber for the rules

i would think u guys would know more about it than the other ones.... the people that watch gundam are in this forum, they dont....

dog
law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 15:41   Link #4
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by law
sorry, not too versed with this forum's rules, even tho i read the thingymabobber for the rules

i would think u guys would know more about it than the other ones.... the people that watch gundam are in this forum, they dont....

dog
that doesn't mean peopole, who are watching Gundam, know this kind of shit stuff. Dog. Nobody (beside me) leave you message. By the way, my messages are useless. Should close this thread.

Last edited by Keith; 2004-12-05 at 15:58.
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 00:12   Link #5
iceyfw

i found some for gundam seed but i dont think im allowed to post em here. i also think theres no finished ringtones for GSD yet.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote