AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2013-05-23, 16:11   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Requests for new threads

Since the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new To Aru Kagaku no Railgun thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 08:52   Link #2
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm a tad confused. I write a science/magic fic that liberally jumps both sides, which sub-forum does it belong to now?
Old 2013-05-28, 13:34   Link #3
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Since Railgun doesn't have a Fanfiction thread, I daresay you'd post it in the Index section, which touches upon both sides already?
Old 2013-06-15, 21:33   Link #4
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Can we have a thread to discuss physics and the potentiality of people's powers? I was also wondering if we could put into this the idea of how level 5's are ranked from Railgun S episode 10. (the last part isn't as necessary though), but it could still be pretty relevant because we could examine (with spoiler tags) how the powers have more applications/profit which could be a major part of the discussion.

Thanks.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 21:36   Link #5
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Can we have a thread to discuss physics and the potentiality of people's powers? I was also wondering if we could put into this the idea of how level 5's are ranked from Railgun S episode 10. (the last part isn't as necessary though), but it could still be pretty relevant because we could examine (with spoiler tags) how the powers have more applications/profit which could be a major part of the discussion.

Thanks.
That might do hetter in the Index LN subforum where we could talk more about all the level 5s as a bunch haven't been shown in detail in Railgun.
Old 2013-06-15, 22:06   Link #6
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
That might do hetter in the Index LN subforum where we could talk more about all the level 5s as a bunch haven't been shown in detail in Railgun.
Good point. Maybe they could make two threads. The first thread could just be a discussion of powers here and the other thread in the Index forum could be a thread that talks about powers and profit, does that sound good?
Old 2013-06-16, 00:49   Link #7
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Could someone please post the recommended text for the thread's opening post in the appropriate sub-forum's Request thread (here and/or in the Index novel sub-forum, as applicable)?
Old 2013-06-16, 18:44   Link #8
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Could someone please post the recommended text for the thread's opening post in the appropriate sub-forum's Request thread (here and/or in the Index novel sub-forum, as applicable)?
Is this good enough? You can edit it if you don't like some of it.

This purpose of this thread is to discuss the powers of espers that have appeared in railgun season 1 and railgun S. This thread will evaluate, via the use of spoiler tags when appropriate when comparing between manga and the anime, the application of the different powers of espers in the railgun franchise and their overall usefulness in research for Academy City. It is also possible to discuss the interaction between the powers of characters who also appear in Index such as Touma Kamijou up to the point of what has actually been demonstrated so far in the Railgun franchise. Everything that is discussed must not be from the light novels unless it is absolutely necessary to clear a misconception, and it must then be marked with a clear spoiler tag explaining that the spoiler information was taken directly from the Light Novels.

When the Index Movie is eventually released, we can also say that it will be proper to use material from the movie in discussions about esper powers relating to the railgun franchise as long as in the days following its release, spoiler tags are used in order not to spoil people who have not yet seen the movie, assuming this thread is still active in August.
Old 2013-07-21, 20:28   Link #9
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Can we get a thread where we can talk about how Misaka needs Touma's help in this arc? One that allows spoilers? I have so many points to make about this that I can't in the episode threads they start up in because of spoilers.
Old 2013-07-21, 23:16   Link #10
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Can we get a thread where we can talk about how Misaka needs Touma's help in this arc? One that allows spoilers? I have so many points to make about this that I can't in the episode threads they start up in because of spoilers.
I created a thread and placed it in the Manga section so that spoilers can be discussed there.